Anyones life got ruined after finding out about looksmaxxing?

ihyscythe

ihyscythe

vampiremaxx
Anyones life got ruined after finding out about looksmaxxing? I overanalyze and rate everyones face i see on the street or public transport. I have waves of motivation where one week i wanna be muscular and go gym and bulk with protein and shi and next week i wanna be slim with hollow cheeks and starve myself to look like fkin jordan barret. I can't eat anything with sugar without feeling guilt after. I mean, i look better now and im trying to push myself to achieve some form of higher attractivness, but is it worth it? I feel like i can never be happy with my looks because i always compare myself to psl gods💀

• +1
Reactions: Frexa, yue and Madridista
Yeah, that's because you are a genetic piece of trash, you have shit genetics, garbage genetics and you are comparing yourself to genetic freaks of nature.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Allornothing, Bartenderofnashv, Infinite and 5 others
shut the fuck up for gods sake

• +1
Reactions: shogrim, Bartenderofnashv and piec
I wish i found out about it 2 years later, that's it.

looksmaxxing doesn't ruin it , it was ruined since the start you just didn't know it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shogrim, Allornothing, klamus and 2 others
you stop caring after 1-3 years

No. My Life began after bimax

if ur a brokecel like me it will ruin your life knowing you cant do some crucial stuff for ascension (surgery n roids n shit like that) but my life got better after softmaxxing and growing my bones so im not that ruined, only hard part is thinking about the surgeries that i currently cant afford and overanalysing my failos all the time

Anyones life got ruined after finding out about looksmaxxing? I overanalyze and rate everyones face i see on the street or public transport. I have waves of motivation where one week i wanna be muscular and go gym and bulk with protein and shi and next week i wanna be slim with hollow cheeks and starve myself to look like fkin jordan barret. I can't eat anything with sugar without feeling guilt after. I mean, i look better now and im trying to push myself to achieve some form of higher attractivness, but is it worth it? I feel like i can never be happy with my looks because i always compare myself to psl gods💀
Depends on what u look like it's suifuel if Ur Sub5 and lifefuel if Ur HTN+

IMG 2251

Yes, it strips the curtain from life, but it's all a matter of perspective, just pretend it doesn't exist but looksmax all the same.