Dr. Bludy

Dr. Bludy

Can't see me bitch
Fishboy🐟🐟🐟
@Antonio7

I feel like I'm in school again

• So Sad
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
Na he’s just a depressed eeyore donkey cuck :)

• JFL
Brootal did they call u that
Got called a fish twice that I can remember

One time in class this guy on my table randomly started berating me and every feature of my appearance questioning every single flaw infront of everyone else on my table. Made a thread about it either here on old account or on incels.is I can't remember.

Another time me and this girl was sitting next to eachother going through this book that u have to write notes on, on each page and then she turned to a page eth these pictures of fish and she randomly giggled and then another guy on my table said "she's laughing because you look like a fish. You look like a fish don't you" made a thread about this on both incels.is and my alt here I think. Cba to find em tho

• So Sad
Got called a fish twice that I can remember

One time in class this guy on my table randomly started berating me and every feature of my appearance questioning every single flaw infront of everyone else on my table. Made a thread about it either here on old account or on incels.is I can't remember.

Another time me and this girl was sitting next to eachother going through this book that u have to write notes on, on each page and then she turned to a page eth these pictures of fish and she randomly giggled and then another guy on my table said "she's laughing because you look like a fish. You look like a fish don't you" made a thread about this on both incels.is and my alt here I think. Cba to find em tho
Beyond brootal 😓

there was a guy with tourettes in the year above me who used to shout "EEEEEEEEEEEEYORE" every 5 fucking seconds on the bus to and from school every fucking day.

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Dr. Bludy
How am I a cuck?

Also eeyore was one of my favourites I think I used to have a toy of that nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Dr. Bludy
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 31457
Stop making winny pooh references dats my thing you wobbly marshmellow☠️☠️
Okay okay I’ll just do breaking bad shit then, we got our own character Saul goodmantypedbht

• JFL
How am I a cuck?

Also eeyore was one of my favourites I think I used to have a toy of that nigga
Same I loved that depressed purple faggot