prove me im wrong:ogre:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: YoungRichNigga, Currycellmate and Deleted member 1680
BEA7F4FD C1BF 4A42 AEA5 0F2B0F0D2FBB

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jefferson, Hector, Deleted member 1100 and 11 others
Is never too tall if your body is proportionate.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson, SikKunt, Deleted member 1100 and 7 others
not in netherlands

• +1
Reactions: Cleftcel
Manlet defender :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
watch what they do and not what they say!If the guy looked like Brad Pitt it did not matter how tall he was unless he is shorter than her

The study is not probably taking facial attractiveness in consideration, just height, it's rare to exist someone with 7 PSL too so of course in the case of Brad Pitt will not matter so much (only if he is even more shorter or too much shorter than the girl).

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
watch what they do and not what they say!If the guy looked like Brad Pitt it did not matter how tall he was unless he is shorter than her
legit face over height, height does matter when you are shorter than the girl

• +1
Reactions: Cleftcel, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and tryingtofindsolution
The study is not probably taking facial attractiveness in consideration, just height, it's rare to exist someone with 7 PSL too so of course in the case of Brad Pitt will not matter so much (only if he is even more shorter or too much shorter than the girl).
yep,most of th Chads I have seen were around 170cm,and I live n Italy

6 2 and up or just suicide

Its only 'too tall' if you dont have the frame for it, like obviously between being 6'3 lanklet and 5'11 and broad shouldered, youd prefer to be the latter, but physical size is great.

In all seriousness. Two-three inches taller than average height is ideal. Assuming you have a decent or above average face. Anything above that and you hit diminishing returns. Unless you're so insecure that you need to tower over 95% of men in your country.

so much cope in one thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
bro I'm 6ft1 and get height mogged by 6ft4 often
but I agree that anything above 6ft5 is too tall

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 2227
You'd kill yourself in less than 1 hour if u went from 6'5 to 5'10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2632
I will say it's telling that you're 6'5 and struggle with women, when that's like 98th percentile height

If you had 98th percentile face there's no way you would struggle in life, ever

• +1
Reactions: Mediocre Normalfag and tylerhunter97
So many girls have unmatched me, or told me im to small, and im 178cm. Above 182 or your height is not attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Mediocre Normalfag and Mayorga
These "studies" are retarded af, 5'9 -> 57% and 5'11 -> 90% :forcedsmile: No one can spot the difference irl. So 5'9 Jeff Seid has less options than 5'11 average Joe? :lul::forcedsmile:
That's cherrypicked, he'd have even more success if he was taller

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Yeah for jb girls

OP coping levels are going off the chart.

Even 6'2'' is hardly making it in some EU countries.

I'm 6'2'' and get height mogged every time I go out on the street.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth, DidntRead and Arvenas
OP coping levels are going off the chart.

Even 6'2'' is hardly making it in some EU countries.

I'm 6'2'' and get height mogged every time I go out on the street.
It was considered the ideal height a while ago.Sadly now it`s manlet territory.In a public place(gym,uni) i get heightmogged at least 4-5 times in a day and heightmatched even more.

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
It was considered the ideal height a while ago.Sadly now it`s manlet territory.In a public place(gym,uni) i get heightmogged at least 4-5 times in a day and heightmatched even more.
Yes. I am 6'2'' barefoot. Recently since it is autumn now I took out my 2 inch heel bulky fashion boots with another 1.5 inch insole inside. Once I put those on I'm like 5 cm taller, which translates to like 2 inches making me 6'4''. My girlfriend reactions was immediate "wow you grew, I feel so small". And she instantly hugged me and was like "you are mine, my sweet [name]". Wow, it is almost as if my girlfriend saw me as more attractive once I magically grew 2 inches with obvious boots (she is aware I use them to heightmax). And previous GF was the same, she actually WANTED me to wear height boots. And I'm 6'2'' FFS!

So any placenta brained retard here claiming people above 6 feet should not get leg lengthening surgeries should be shot point blank in the face.

If I was 2 meters (11 cm taller) with my current body and facemaxxed I'd be god among men in my city. Right now, I'm just top tier gymmaxxed normie. HEIGHT > EVERYTHING.

And yes, I do get female attention and LTRs, so I'm not incel. But these girls are not top tier Stacies. More like second hand.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Arvenas
Yes. I am 6'2'' barefoot. Recently since it is autumn now I took out my 2 inch heel bulky fashion boots with another 1.5 inch insole inside. Once I put those on I'm like 5 cm taller, which translates to like 2 inches making me 6'4''. My girlfriend reactions was immediate "wow you grew, I feel so small". And she instantly hugged me and was like "you are mine, my sweet [name]". Wow, it is almost as if my girlfriend saw me as more attractive once I magically grew 2 inches with obvious boots (she is aware I use them to heightmax). And previous GF was the same, she actually WANTED me to wear height boots. And I'm 6'2'' FFS!
Absolute suicidefuel for sub 6`4 manlets.Need to get lifts asap until i can afford LL.
So any placenta brained retard here claiming people above 6 feet should not get leg lengthening surgeries should be shot point blank in the face.
If I was 2 meters (11 cm taller) with my current body and facemaxxed I'd be god among men in my city. Right now, I'm just top tier gymmaxxed normie. HEIGHT > EVERYTHING.
And yes, I do get female attention and LTRs, so I'm not incel. But these girls are not top tier Stacies. More like second hand.
Well it`s easier to cope with your height when you can still get gfs.I won`t even bother talking to womens until i get to at least 7"bp another 2 years of gym and surgery to correct my nose and eye asymmetry.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and OCDMaxxing
Ur probably not 178cm then
I am 100% 178cm. A lot of girls where immediately turned off, as soon as i told them my size. Most of them told me: sorry but your not tall enough.

I am 100% 178cm. A lot of girls where immediately turned off, as soon as i told them my size. Most of them told me: sorry but your not tall enough.
Most foids can’t tell height. A lot of 5’10 people claim 6 and 5’8 claim 5’10 so its probably in their mind that 5’10=5’8. People lie about height a lot mostly unknowingly

• +1
Reactions: Germania

Most foids can’t tell height. A lot of 5’10 people claim 6 and 5’8 claim 5’10 so its probably in their mind that 5’10=5’8. People lie about height a lot mostly unknowingly
real height -> reported height

5'9 and 5'10 = 5'11
5'8 =5'10
5'7 = 5'9
5'6 = 5'8
5'5 = 5'7

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
But im accurate measured 178cm, and also girls in real life called me to short for them.
I guess it might be short for some chicks or u might be in an area of tall people