• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 3043
Looks like lachowski

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 3043
plasma fibroblast

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hairyballscel, Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
you have thick nose skin then
nothing much that can be done

Shit
Does losing weight can change things ? (Im 35 % obese)
oh def, if you are obese then you are gonna store fat on your nose especially that amount

lose that fat then see how you look

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Deleted member 10987
What does it do
it has a lots of properties, but for the nose it stimulates collagen, and reduce fat. It's the best way to get rid of thick nose. Because a rhino when you have thick nose hardly turns out as expected; Doing it then rhino is ideal if you have thick skin.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 10987
Cold showers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
it has a lots of properties, but for the nose it stimulates collagen, and reduce fat. It's the best way to get rid of thick nose. Because a rhino when you have thick nose hardly turns out as expected; Doing it then rhino is ideal if you have thick skin.
Ok thanks, how do you know if it's thick skin or just big nose?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Ok thanks, how do you know if it's thick skin or just big nose?
this is supposed to work - didn't for me :
One of the simplest ways of determining if you have thick of thin skin on your nose is to look in the mirror and see if the edges of your nasal tip cartilages show through the skin. If you can see the edges then your skin is thinner. If you can't then it is thicker.

But the best way is just to push on your nose from all the 3rd parts, the tip, the middle and the nose bridge and see if there are lots of difference. The more there are, the more it's likely for you to have thick skin. And to be sure you need to compare with others people. That's basically what do surgeons.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
this is supposed to work - didn't for me :
One of the simplest ways of determining if you have thick of thin skin on your nose is to look in the mirror and see if the edges of your nasal tip cartilages show through the skin. If you can see the edges then your skin is thinner. If you can't then it is thicker.

But the best way is just to push on your nose from all the 3rd parts, the tip, the middle and the nose bridge and see if there are lots of difference. The more there are, the more it's likely for you to have thick skin. And to be sure you need to compare with others people. That's basically what do surgeons.
Ok wdym differences, in texture?

• +1
Ok wdym differences, in texture?
Yes, normally you shouldn't be able to move much/change shape of your nose tip if it has not thick skin. Similarly as not beeing able to change shape of your nasal bridge because it's totally bony.
If you can see a big difference in your way of altering your nose depending on where you push it, it's probably thick skin. I don't know if you get it.

Yes, normally you shouldn't be able to move much/change shape of your nose tip if it has not thick skin. Similarly as not beeing able to change shape of your nasal bridge because it's totally bony.
If you can see a big difference in your way of altering your nose depending on where you push it, it's probably thick skin. I don't know if you get it.
Yes I know what you mean, I mean yeah nasal bridge is about straight to the bone so it's definitely not thick there, but tip is thicker ofc, because it's not bone there, it's cartilage,

I don't know if it's straight cartilage, or if there's a lot of fat above that. I can kinda see the edges but I'm not sure,

But you know my nose is thicccc

FB IMG 1609275823324

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 10987
Yes I know what you mean, I mean yeah nasal bridge is about straight to the bone so it's definitely not thick there, but tip is thicker ofc, because it's not bone there, it's cartilage,

I don't know if it's straight cartilage, or if there's a lot of fat above that. I can kinda see the edges but I'm not sure,

But you know my nose is thicccc

View attachment 961508
would say definitively thick skin given the shape tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
would say definitively thick skin given the shape tbh.
Thanks doc. Yes I also feel it's thicc af, I think I' ll try to make it thinner before considering rhino.

• Love it
this ?
  • when palpating the tip of the nose, one recognizes the skin thickness when squeezing it between two fingers to feel if its thin or thick
Yes I been palpating my bit

• Love it
Will it fix it for me ?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
  • +1
CRISPR gene editing to induce vascular Ehlers-Danlos syndrome. Side effects are no collagen, rupture of arteries and bowel perforation that may lead to death.

My humor is horrible

• Love it
Reactions: Slayercel