Anything I can do about my penis size at 16?

illusion

illusion

Iron
I’m currently at 6.7x5.7 (both vary depending on how hard I am, the max I’ve ever measured was 6.9x5.8)

No idea what to do, I occasionally grow a little bit, but not enough to make me any less insecure. My dream size would probably be something like 7.8x6.3 but I don’t know if it’s naturally possible to get to.

Any ways to try and boost the growth? I’m pretty sure the whole jelqing thing is just a big lie.

I also don’t know if I should get surgery on it, on one hand it’d be nice to have the ideal length but on the other I kinda don’t want a dude operating on my penis, and I’ve heard it can have bad side effects too.

rub dht gel on hair (only area that absorbs it well enough) and it will grow. You might experience grow in bodyhair too bc of it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater, wishIwasSalludon, Maalik and 3 others
I’m currently at 6.7x5.7 (both vary depending on how hard I am, the max I’ve ever measured was 6.9x5.8)

No idea what to do, I occasionally grow a little bit, but not enough to make me any less insecure. My dream size would probably be something like 7.8x6.3 but I don’t know if it’s naturally possible to get to.

Any ways to try and boost the growth? I’m pretty sure the whole jelqing thing is just a big lie.

I also don’t know if I should get surgery on it, on one hand it’d be nice to have the ideal length but on the other I kinda don’t want a dude operating on my penis, and I’ve heard it can have bad side effects too.
stretch it on smith machine

• +1
Reactions: cashcow and roadtomtn

DHT gel, ai, jelqing, dick pump, penis extender device

rub dht gel on hair (only area that absorbs it well enough) and it will grow. You might experience grow in bodyhair too bc of it
on scalp specifically.
Its worth it to shave the hair off to enhance absoroptin since dht gels are quite expensive.

Out of all the things I’ve been told so far, this probably has a higher chance of working than all of those combined.
penis extenders are legit. most of the male penis is inside the body. You can literally pull an inch out over 6 months or so. this is proven beyond doubt now with solid anecdotes and recent studies.

the penis is the last thing u should focus on tho

face, height, hair, clothes are everything in daily life. nobody walks around trying to show off a bulge Jfl

penis extenders are legit. most of the male penis is inside the body. You can literally pull an inch out over 6 months or so. this is proven beyond doubt now with solid anecdotes and recent studies.

face, height, hair, clothes are everything in daily life. nobody walks around trying to show off a bulge Jfl
Show me one that has a genuine source behind it with proof.

Why would you need that if you wont even use this considering you are wasting your teens on retards site

Rip ur dick out and let it regrow

To get 10x7