Anything less than a reverse osmosis filter is useless and will eviscerate your dick

JimmyDreamsOfZygos0

JimmyDreamsOfZygos0

Banned
I’ve seen some posts about buying water filters like a Britta or other cheap 1 stage charcoal filter. Truth is Estrogens, birth controls, and fluoride all easily pass through those no question. The only true method is to get a full reverse osmosis setup so the government doesn’t fuck you over and turn your brain to mush

12B2F57D 3F22 4F80 A4ED 9A7E53EA844A

>you in 2 years if you keep drinking CIA water
8FAC39A7 D533 4F73 8488 EB42654BDA40
important links
Worst one

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Wallenberg, Deleted member 5522, zikzog and 1 other person
Smh just drink distilled water

Haha oh shit whaddup Alex Jones

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Truth is Estrogens, birth controls, and fluoride all easily pass through those no question.
Fluoride is not put in tap water in Romania, also what estrogen, birth control, etc. that's in wastewater not what you get from the faucet.

Fluoride is not put in tap water in Romania, also what estrogen, birth control, etc. that's in wastewater not what you get from the faucet.
What

In Romania fluoride is not added to water, the tap water is taken from the ground goes to the filtration plant, then to the taps; the wastewater goes to another plant for treatment and is then poured in the sea.
Now....where does this estrogen you pretend is in water, comes from?

I am lucky my father got a water filter installed otherwise I would have tits

Op you're a faggot

Is bottled water okay?

Is bottled water okay?
No all plastic leeches estrogen into the water, it’s why they have expiration dates. Also never use plastic utensils/plates especially if you’re heating stuff up.

• +1
Reactions: UltimateMan
No all plastic leeches estrogen into the water, it’s why they have expiration dates. Also never use plastic utensils/plates especially if you’re heating stuff up.
Truly over, everything contains estrogen nowdays, it's a wonder how the whole still has masculine men

You can also use a gravity ceramic filter if you want a cheaper and more compact option than reverse osmosis

Cant you just use an Aromidex inhibitor decrease the estrogen in your body?

jfl chad drinks the same water as you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back