Anything South of northern italy is brown/ethnic

Deleted member 16618

Deleted member 16618

Gold
You aren't "tanned" and you are certainly not white. Only germanics French and slavs are white.

At best these people are mutts.

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, Deleted member 17291 and currylightskin
Slavs? White?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Over for you if you that donor kebab merchant pheno

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 16369
You aren't "tanned" and you are certainly not white. Only germanics French and slavs are white.

At best these people are mutts.
Over for us Southern Italian ethnic cels. Explains why I struggle so much in my life and in getting foids.

An Indian saying who's white and who's not white

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Finnish and baltics are the whitest people because they have the highest indigenous european admixture as well highest frequencies of blonde hair and light eyes. British look less white than finnish as shown in this morph.

UOAIG8Y

Compare the swedish, british, french, and finnish dna result and tell me who is more white european. Reminder that med is nonwhite.
Finnish
Finnishgedmatch

Swedish

Swedgedmatch

British

Britgedmatch

French
Frenchgedmatch

Coon said that Western europeans look like depigmented meds:lul:

It can be shown that Sumerians who lived over five thousand years ago in Mesopotamia are almost identical in skull and face form with living Englishmen, and that predynastic Egyptian skulls can be matched both in a seventeenth century London plague pit, and in Neolithic cist-graves in Switzerland. Modern dolichocephalic whites or browns are very similar in head and face measurements and form. The Nordic race in the strict sense is merely a pigment phase of the Mediterranean.

• JFL
Reactions: Crusile and Deleted member 17291
Finnish and baltics are the whitest people because they have the highest indigenous european admixture as well highest frequencies of blonde hair and light eyes. British look less white than finnish as shown in this morph.

View attachment 1657760
Compare the swedish, british, french, and finnish dna result and tell me who is more white european. Reminder that med is nonwhite.
Finnish
View attachment 1657775
Swedish

View attachment 1657764
British

View attachment 1657768

French
View attachment 1657772

Coon said that Western europeans look like depigmented meds:lul:

It can be shown that Sumerians who lived over five thousand years ago in Mesopotamia are almost identical in skull and face form with living Englishmen, and that predynastic Egyptian skulls can be matched both in a seventeenth century London plague pit, and in Neolithic cist-graves in Switzerland. Modern dolichocephalic whites or browns are very similar in head and face measurements and form. The Nordic race in the strict sense is merely a pigment phase of the Mediterranean.
Bro wtf this is cap Finnish are hapa ffs. I think most white in the traditional sense are anglo saxon, norway, denmark, sweden, and germany and poland

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
Slavs? i wipe my ass with those faggots!