Anything that I lack and can fix without getting a surgery?

ymb

ymb

Iron
21M,
Currently, I'm training neck and will stop soon.
I've done mewing for about 2-3 mos.
Hair and eyebrows need trimming ik.
Are nose massages helpful for fixing the tip?

Post things that I lack and can fix without getting a surgery.

I somehow fucked the res, why can't I edit the post :feelswah:

Shitty photo no one can tell anything from this angle. Plus you’re covering your eyes

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
You sound so stupid. “Nose massages” “Mewing”

Looks ethnic, i recommend you to leanmaxx but you have some appeal.

• +1
Reactions: ymb
Shitty photo no one can tell anything from this angle. Plus you’re covering your eyes
Sorry for covering, My first post here was worried about privacy concerns, and judging by your ragecel attitude steming from your own insecurities was right to do so.
You sound so stupid. “Nose massages” “Mewing”
By mewing, I meant jawzrsize, unless you're one of the faggots who doesn't believe they work, and about nose massages I wrote myself that I don't trust them just wanted to ask Looksmaxs thoughts on them.

21M,
Currently, I'm training neck and will stop soon.
I've done mewing for about 2-3 mos.
Hair and eyebrows need trimming ik.
Are nose massages helpful for fixing the tip?

Post things that I lack and can fix without getting a surgery.

View attachment 1844007
mirin 21 man who believes mewing crap

Thanks for advice, by leanmaxxing you mean losing facial fat?

Having a positive canthal tilt, I am not worried about eye area, will probably get a laser correction to get rid of the glasses.
Yes lose fat overall

Sorry for covering, My first post here was worried about privacy concerns, and judging by your ragecel attitude steming from your own insecurities was right to do so.

By mewing, I meant jawzrsize, unless you're one of the faggots who doesn't believe they work, and about nose massages I wrote myself that I don't trust them just wanted to ask Looksmaxs thoughts on them.

Jfl at doing jawzrsize