Anything to do do ascend my eye area.

Samuelmogger

Samuelmogger

Iron
I know i have assymetrical eyes. You can give me some tips on how to fix it or smth

Attachments

• IMG_5302.jpeg
    IMG_5302.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14
The assymmetry is minimal bro just log off and enjoy life you have A30 eyes that are decent shape

• +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast and Samuelmogger
I know i have assymetrical eyes. You can give me some tips on how to fix it or smth
if you have assymetrical eyes then i am deformed. you were born with a great eye color. all you need is oral minox for thicker eyebrows and eyelashes. it's not over for you I promise

• +1
Reactions: Samuelmogger
dye your eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: zeta420
you need thicker eybrows first of all

yea a slight asymmetry is visible but you have a good eye area regardless. Theoretically you can use oral minoxidil to grow more facial hair (in this case eyebrows and eyelashes) but be aware that oral minoxidil comes with the possibility of sever cardiac side effects.

it's not noticeable, focus on other features

your eyes are red as if you havenot slept for a week. You might wanna dye your eyebrows to darken them.

fucking black eyed niggers praising op's a30 eyes like it is any perk. You people are fucked up. Eye colour doesn't matter.

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Dye eyebrows

bro complaining with ocean blue eyes
get thicker eyebrows