anything under 183 must cope

U

username0o0

Iron
(183 cm) Just came back from the gym and noticed how i was so fucking short compared to everyone. Not to mention the fact that my clavicles are quite average. Height really does mean a lot and i’ve been trying to avoid accepting it but today I now understand what it feels like to be a short king.

Shut the fuck up. I’m 5’10 morning height and I heightmog most of those manlets in the gym. The gym is filled with shortcels who think they can make it up with their muscles

• JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover
Do you live somewhere in the Netherlands? If not, get your head fixed.
I’m also 6’ - 6’1 in shoes. I live in Russia, where the average height is 5’9; I don’t get heightmogged that much.

Do you live somewhere in the Netherlands? If not, get your head fixed.
I’m also 6’ - 6’1 in shoes. I live in Russia, where the average height is 5’9; I don’t get heightmogged that much.
I live in the U.S. so it’s a big mix and the thing about gyms is that it seems the pinnacle of good looking people all go there so you’re probably right.

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover and wannamogger
I live in the U.S. so it’s a big mix and the thing about gyms is that it seems the pinnacle of good looking people all go there so you’re probably right.
It might be an illusion, honestly.
Sometimes I think that the person is taller than me, but they’re the same height as me or even shorter and just have better proportions.

I live in the U.S

(183 cm) Just came back from the gym and noticed how i was so fucking short compared to everyone. Not to mention the fact that my clavicles are quite average. Height really does mean a lot and i’ve been trying to avoid accepting it but today I now understand what it feels like to be a short king.
Cuz ur not 6’0 JFL :lul:

Remeasure ur shit

i live in muttmerica and the average height where i live is 5'9 so i heightmog a good portion of people with shoe lifts

Shut the fuck up. I’m 5’10 morning height and I heightmog most of those manlets in the gym. The gym is filled with shortcels who think they can make it up with their muscles
brother you are not tall, you are short according to women, 5'10 isn't goin gto cut it, stop hating on your fellow brothers

i live in muttmerica and the average height where i live is 5'9 so i heightmog a good portion of people with shoe lifts
are u ethnic

yes or so i think
tunisia is ethnic but i'm not quite brown i'm a bit lighter but it probably doesn't matter
average height in tunisia is 5'6,
same for my country cuba, i got so luckly that im not average height for those countries, but we had to come to america and being 5'10 isnt shit here, JFL

• +1
Reactions: drag
I'm 171 so over

Hahahahaha

brother you are not tall, you are short according to women, 5'10 isn't goin gto cut it, stop hating on your fellow brothers
I’m 15. I’m just saying he’s fucking lying saying 6 foot is short

I’m 15. I’m just saying he’s fucking lying saying 6 foot is short
He didn’t say that?
You’ll probably end up somewhere around 6’, by the way. It’s not tall by any means in 2024.

He didn’t say that?
You’ll probably end up somewhere around 6’, by the way. It’s not tall by any means in 2024.
6’ is good enough for me and it’s what my doctor predicted.