Anything under 5'10" is a garbage height

Deleted member 5583

Deleted member 5583

I just took a tape measure and blindly put my hand imagining an ideal guy's height if I was a girl. It landed at 185 cm. Then I did that again considering the least but decent height – 179.5 cm this time. Girls are on average an inch shorter than me so it comes out to be 5'10" and 6'0" from their perspective. When I looked at 5'9" though, it definitely did not look high enough. In fact I was disappointed considering that's the height I'll be after LL. For the maximum my hand reached about 6'5", so 6'4" for most girls.

In fact the average height on this forum is about 5'11.5" strangely (so just nearly 5'10.5-11" after discounting frauding).

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SocietyIsSolipsistic, crosshold, Deleted member 2658 and 2 others
5'9 is average in the US

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
no shit. i really hope i get at least 6 foot FUCKING SHIT MY GROWTH PLATES FUCKING SHIT MY GENETICS FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
no shit. i really hope i get at least 6 foot FUCKING SHIT MY GROWTH PLATES FUCKING SHIT MY GENETICS FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Elevator shoes

i dont want someone to expose me somehow and embarass myself it'd be really awkward jfl
It's only embarassing if you act embarrassed/apologetic when found out. Just own it bro.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, DutchPrettyBoy, Ocelot and 1 other person
Where are you going for LL? When and how will you fund it?

Where are you going for LL? When and how will you fund it?
In 5 years or so, Paley Institute. Parents will pay for it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KrissKross, maxmendietta and Ocelot
In 5 years or so, Paley Institute. Parents will pay for it.
Ah I doubt my parents would understand me getting it let alone fund it for me :feelsrope:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 2658
Ah I doubt my parents would understand me getting it let alone fund it for me :feelsrope:
Whatever you do, don't be like some nutters who sold their house to pay for it or took a big loan and had a lot of complications and went bankrupt paying it back

Whatever you do, don't be like some nutters who sold their house to pay for it or took a big loan and had a lot of complications and went bankrupt paying it back
I'll be attending med school too so no good salary until like 28-29. Probably will have to cope with lifts and gym for life.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5583
I'll be attending med school too so no good salary until like 28-29. Probably will have to cope with lifts and gym for life.
5'7" is doable if you have a great face tbh. Not any shorter though.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6310 and PubertyMaxxer
In other words water is wet

I just took a tape measure and blindly put my hand imagining an ideal guy's height if I was a girl. It landed at 185 cm. Then I did that again considering the least but decent height – 179.5 cm this time. Girls are on average an inch shorter than me so it comes out to be 5'10" and 6'0" from their perspective. When I looked at 5'9" though, it definitely did not look high enough. In fact I was disappointed considering that's the height I'll be after LL. For the maximum my hand reached about 6'5", so 6'4" for most girls.

In fact the average height on this forum is about 5'11.5" strangely (so just nearly 5'10.5-11" after discounting frauding).
Meh tbh I'm 5'11 and hoping for another spurt, if I get fucked over I'll just insolemaxx.

The younger generation is between 5'9.5" and 5'10.5" on average.
anecdotal trash evidence
average height stopped going up for 5-10 years now

• +1
Reactions: badmantier
Here in Spain there exists an Internet forum talking about heights. Literally.
And some of the most knowledgable users say that you are only considered average at 5'10 and up( even though our average is 5'9 or so, 5,9.5 for young people)
They even say the the most important inch is the one from 5'9 to 5'10. So you might be right after all mate, I have no clue why, but it makes sense.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332 and Deleted member 5583
anecdotal trash evidence
Nope it is increasing yearly even though it might be insignificant to impact average height YET

• +1
I can tell you guys that here in eastern europe 6ft is nothing. Women claim "a real man starts at 180cm" (that's the equivalent of 6ft in the US), but... pretty much every other dude I see when I'm out is above 6ft. Basically, unless you are 6'3 / 6'4 you are invisible. Young gen grows even taller than my millennial gen. 6ft seems to be a minimum for them. They're lanky though. I find it weird, because as far as Im concerned we're being fed estrogen pretty much all day everyday. On top of that androgens that have been going down for a couple of decades...

Last edited:
  • +1
Nope it is increasing yearly even though it might be insignificant to impact average height YET
shut up lowiqcel
there are tons of articles saying that average height didnt go up in the last 5-10 years noob
fuck your single digit iq opinion
you just talkin out of your ass

shut up lowiqcel
there are tons of articles saying that average height didnt go up in the last 5-10 years noob
fuck your single digit iq opinion
you just talkin out of your ass
Average for a young white male is 177 cm so basically 5'10".

Average for a young white male is 177 cm so basically 5'10".
Annual change in average male height

from 1897 to 1996 there was a bigger lifestyle change every year than now

They even say the the most important inch is the one from 5'9 to 5'10.

because a majority of them will be in the 5'9-5'9.5 range, given the country's average (or even a bit less if they are older), so they cope with the "if only a could be 1.5 inches taller, my life would be different" classic.

because a majority of them will be in the 5'9-5'9.5 range, given the country's average (or even a bit less if they are older), so they cope with the "if only a could be 1.5 inches taller, my life would be different" classic.
I don't think so even if what you say is true. I'm actually barely above 5'9, and I was always considered to be "smallish". Nobody would say I was short to my face, but people would describe me as such. Now that I lift fraud to 5'10-5'10.5 people call me "normal" and describe me as average height. But I agree with the fact that most people always think that being one extra inch taller would change their lives. Going from 5'5 to 5'6 wouldn't change anything for exampld

• +1
anecdotal trash evidence
Only because of how many spics in the country, they bring the average down. For whites it’s getting taller every decade

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4410
Only because of how many spics in the country, they bring the average down. For whites it’s getting taller every decade
look at the graph i posted
and also from 1997 to 2009 dutch people average height remained the same

look at the graph i posted
and also from 1997 to 2009 dutch people average height remained the same
I was talking about America tbh

face is everything until under 5'6

i see handsome manlets with cuties everytime im outside in a popular city

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
arguably 6 foot tbh. but 5'10 and 5'11 (me) can do alright

Some of these averages stats seem kinda strange to me,the average here is Brazil is 173cm(5ft8),i can't see the average being that short here,under 175cm is bad.

Water is wet