Anything under 6'2 is manlet if you're a white zoomer

D

Deleted member 29495

Gold
The average height in the Netherlands for males age 18-25 is already 6'2 and it's only 76.9% Dutch (2021 census). That means there's about 23% of ethnics dragging the average DOWN, meaning the average Dutch zoomer is probably 6'3.

This applies to a lesser extent to every North/Central European country (manletland like Spain, Portugal, Italy, Greece don't apply), as Denmark, Serbia, Germany and other countries are also approaching 6'1 for zoomers and they have more ethnics than Netherlands as well.

If you're a white zoomer and 6'1 or under it's truly over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14754, St.TikTokcel, Brootal and 1 other person
The average height in the Netherlands for males age 18-25 is already 6'2 and it's only 76.9% Dutch (2021 census). That means there's about 23% of ethnics dragging the average DOWN, meaning the average Dutch zoomer is probably 6'3.

This applies to a lesser extent to every North/Central European country (manletland like Spain, Portugal, Italy, Greece don't apply), as Denmark, Serbia, Germany and other countries are also approaching 6'1 for zoomers and they have more ethnics than Netherlands as well.

where’d u get the 6’2 stat from, average for dutch people is like 184 cm

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and NumbThePain
Doesn’t matter. Just be hog.

I’m 6’1 and get mogged in high-class areas here in London too

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and ;-;
Jfl at europeans who use their sample sized, titan countries to make statements about height

• +1
Reactions: Tryingtoascend
My genes are from the manletlands and still mogging Northern Europeans

Netherlands only have 17 million people lmao. Why worry so much off a tiny country, greycel

Netherlands only have 17 million people lmao. Why worry so much off a tiny country, greycel
This jfl. Theres only like around 700-800k people between ages of 18-25 i think and then divide that by like 60% cuz there are more men than women so theres only like around 400-450k of men around the 6'2 height when theres billions of people on the fucking earth.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass

Applies to Asia too.

I would be a dwarf there with my 5'11 manlet height

This jfl. Theres only like around 700-800k people between ages of 18-25 i think and then divide that by like 60% cuz there are more men than women so theres only like around 400-450k of men around the 6'2 height when theres billions of people on the fucking earth.
As if oldcels matter.

As if oldcels matter.
No but i know OPs brain is gonna think well every guy u see on the street is tall as shit when its just a small sample but generalises it

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
No but i know OPs brain is gonna think well every guy u see on the street is tall as shit when its just a small sample but generalises it
Every zoomie male is tall (the only demographic that matters). Why would you care about oldcels? (They height-mog me too).

• JFL
Reactions: Nebula
Average height in Norway is 5'11 measured. based on recruits for the military. And ethnics dont go to the military.

Nice stats out of your ass retard, i'm 180cm I was in netherlands was compeletly average even around the zoomers, maybe average in netherlands is like 183cm for the zoomers, 188cm is never average anywhere unless its a town with like 100 people

Every zoomie male is tall (the only demographic that matters). Why would you care about oldcels? (They height-mog me too).
Nah not the case for me tbh. All the oldcels are tall as shit ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Nebula