Anything worse than being ethnic & short?

Short Ugly and Brown

Short Ugly and Brown

This account has NO relation to Nathaniel M.
Literally no self respecting woman will want to ever be seen with an ethnic (especially younger girls my age hence why I missed out on teen love)

Woman always talk about disliking short men because they have less genetic value

combine short and ethnic and you literally get your SMV knocked down so much its ridiculous

the face value you need to make up for this is insane, and even most the time women wont date a guy based off of being short alone, or a guy based off the fact hes ethnic alone

its over for many many short & ethnic men, myself included 😓

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 1973 and 3 others
sad shit man

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, BigBoy, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person
Nigger . U aint not no short neither Brown nigga

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Nigger . U aint not no short neither Brown nigga
I'm 5foot8 and my endo said my bone plates are fused a few months ago and im persian which is middle eastern

• So Sad
Reactions: Justttt
693B15C6 B920 4662 B2D5 9D4CD9FECA02

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and LordNorwood
You could be balding as well

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 1973 and Short Ugly and Brown
You could be balding as well
that's not as bad

put a lace wig on and be done with it, obviously its not good as real hair but it will get the job done

you cant just add height, ll is cope cuz your only changing your legs and lifts cant work if u get a gf

and with being ethnic bleachmaxxing like I did is fucking retarded I started having girls/teachers in class tell me I look very pale/sick and my friends telling me I look like an emo ghost

so for both height and ethnicity there is no hope

I wouldnt date under 5'10 if I were girl lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, AbandonShip, LordNorwood and 1 other person
Maybe improve your personality?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 3832 and 6 others
that's not as bad

put a lace wig on and be done with it, obviously its not good as real hair but it will get the job done

you cant just add height, ll is cope cuz your only changing your legs and lifts cant work if u get a gf

and with being ethnic bleachmaxxing like I did is fucking retarded I started having girls/teachers in class tell me I look very pale/sick and my friends telling me I look like an emo ghost

Yeah I think you probably overdid it with the bleachmaxxing tbh

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
Closed growth plates as in your wrists? If so that doesn’t mean shit, you can probably still grow half an inch.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Short Ugly and Brown
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 3202, toolateforme and 1 other person
I wouldnt date under 5'10 if I were girl lol
Same here, and I don't know many if any women that would tbh
Yeah I think you probably overdid it with the bleachmaxxing tbh
Also with the oneitis, she probably noticed me going from brown to Michael Jackson white in a 2-3 month span and putting on blue contacts to look as white as possible which probably made her aware of my subhumanity
Closed growth plates as in your wrists? If so that doesn’t mean shit, you can probably still grow half an inch.
I'm trying MK at 12.5mg ED soon so hopefully ur right

• +1
being even shorter and more ethnic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 1973, Short Ugly and Brown and 1 other person
Same here, and I don't know many if any women that would tbh

Also with the oneitis, she probably noticed me going from brown to Michael Jackson white in a 2-3 month span and putting on blue contacts to look as white as possible which probably made her aware of my subhumanity

I'm trying MK at 12.5mg ED soon so hopefully ur right
Yeah that's incredibly odd behavior. I'm honestly very surprised that no one has mocked you to your face about it. What would you say your status is at school?
also if I were you I would be fucking scrambling to see if I could gain more height and jumping on an aggro as fuck heightmaxxing stack

• +1
being 6 foot 1

I would imagine being disabled and blackpilled.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
It's insane how much worse being male makes it

Ethnic guys are seen as low SMV and losers by white and ethnic women

Whereas ppl like me see ethnic women as more neotenous and white women as more masculine but both attractive in their own way

Being an ethnic women is not at all a bad thing, only ethnic men have it bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469
Being ethnic is a disadvantage but still okay, but being short is indeed a death sentence.
Also brutal that ethnics are on average shorter while white men are tall. Life isn't fair.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Short Ugly and Brown and LordNorwood

Whereas ppl like me see ethnic women as more neotenous and white women as more masculine but both attractive in their own way

White women are oddly more masculine. I've never really thought about that.
Being ethnic is a disadvantage but still okay, but being short is indeed a death sentence.
Also brutal that ethnics are on average shorter while white men are tall. Life isn't fair.
Good traits tend to come alongside other good traits. Bad traits tend to come alongside other bad traits. Exceptions exist of course.

• +1

Chad has everything the best.
Motivation domination he doesnt fear shit so he would never feel the pressure of tasks or duties of being male and ofc he will likely to be more successful.
He will get any girl he wants.
He will love him and always be confident and enjoy the dominance.
Meanwhile stacies can get raped all the time. Feel worried due to weaker body.
Imagine ugly motherduckers lust over you and try to rape you. Like ugly small guys you see on daily basis. Imagine how women would feel. Disgust.

But when it gets down to average woman vs average man
Average man lives in literal hell

Ye 2 of my guy friends made fun and 2 said it looked cool for the contacts

My status at my new school was above average but since That oneitis girl had been telling everyone about the letter it's probably not so good now

What else can I take for height besides 12.5mg of MK677 everyday?

I don't want to try real GH for obvious reasons

And I wear 1 inch lifts outside to get to 5foot9 btw
There was an amazing heightmaxxing thread posted here awhile ago. By a user named Extra Chromosome or something.

• +1
What about not having a toilet to shit in?

• +1
Being a woman

Being ugly, short, brown, larping on a incel forum and frauding pics to appear less subhuman.

Oh boy... Thats WAY worse

Being ugly, short, brown, larping on a incel forum and frauding pics to appear less subhuman.

Oh boy... Thats WAY worse
GO fuck urself and I already sent the uncovered pics of that girls insta dms to show she was responding to willen

Ur a crazy piece of shit who needs help, fuck you

Literally no self respecting woman will want to ever be seen with an ethnic (especially younger girls my age hence why I missed out on teen love)

Woman always talk about disliking short men because they have less genetic value

combine short and ethnic and you literally get your SMV knocked down so much its ridiculous

the face value you need to make up for this is insane, and even most the time women wont date a guy based off of being short alone, or a guy based off the fact hes ethnic alone

its over for many many short & ethnic men, myself included 😓

Half Indian ethnic slays jbs hard in Germany

Hes at least nonmanlet tbh though

Half Indian ethnic slays jbs hard in Germany

Hes at least nonmanlet tbh though

Good eye color and orbitals
GO fuck urself and I already sent the uncovered pics of that girls insta dms to show she was responding to willen

He’s delusional he can’t accept that he looks like the avg white male in the states

• +1

Cafc573a508c1203 600x338

He’s delusional he can’t accept that he looks like the avg white male in the states

it might be hard being mogged by every single white on the streets then

• +1
  • +1
@PubertyMaxxer that Indian guy is good-looking as fuck

What did you do to bleachmax ?

• +1