Anyway to change your faceshape?

Sokarexo

Sokarexo

Iron
Is there any way to change your faceshape? Talking about both soft and hardmaxxing. I have an inverted triangle face shape and it looks fucking horrendous. My forehead is wide but my chin and jaw are narrow, so any hairstyles make my head look massive

Widen your jaw brah

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
yeah u cant widen ur jaw thats the thing
if u chew youll get a round face
implants or fillers is the way
Says you cant widen it snd given an example of how to do it, also you can probably widen your jaw naturally if young

Would've shower myself but dont have mastic gum dammit should open a fund raiser to buy some
How come chewing apparently works but there's nobody with transformation of it?

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo and humanoidsub7
Would've shower myself but dont have mastic gum dammit should open a fund raiser to buy some
There are people that got TMJ and ended up recessing their molars from chewing hard gum which deformed their mandible and made them recessed. All you're gonna get is TMJ and a recessed jaw from chewing and a round face look.

But I guess you wanna learn it the hard way, so go ahead and chew.

• +1
Reactions: Sapieeen and humanoidsub7
widen your jaw and zygos, BOTH contribute to the face shape. make them look in harmony though, you don't want to look botched.

There are people that got TMJ and ended up recessing their molars from chewing hard gum which deformed their mandible and made them recessed. All you're gonna get is TMJ and a recessed jaw from chewing and a round face look.

yeah cuz chewing only works when you are a kid and developing still.

if you are an adult it's over, you will only get TMJ and fuck it up even more lol

if you are an adult it's over, you will only get TMJ and fuck it up even more lol
as a kid your jaw is more sensitive pal
hard chewing will give you tmj at any age
you wouldn't wanna get tmj at a young age since itll stunt jaw development, u dont want tmj at a young age since its annoying af

no our ancestors did not ate "hard foods"
there is no proof of our ancestors chewing hard shit
how can u know that our ancestors ate hard shit? did someone teleport to these times and gathered info or some shit

Gimme 30$ for mastic and imma try

Yea thats what i told him and he still says its cope

you wouldn't wanna get tmj at a young age since itll stunt jaw development, u dont want tmj at a young age since its annoying af

how can u know that our ancestors ate hard shit? did someone teleport to these times and gathered info or some shit
We digest meat best so shouldnt it also mean we adapted for such thing because we ate meat? About the tmj thing you should progressive overload and chew correctly and slowly

How come chewing apparently works but there's nobody with transformation of it?
They just dont notice, even if they improve it will just be "muh puberty" or some similar shit

But why did people in the past have bigger wider jaws and more teeth then?

Literally just implants, bone grafts and bone movement and removal surgeries.

Foods were less processed back then and had less seed oils.
You're right I think

food was harder back in the day. objectively.

Is there any way to change your faceshape? Talking about both soft and hardmaxxing. I have an inverted triangle face shape and it looks fucking horrendous. My forehead is wide but my chin and jaw are narrow, so any hairstyles make my head look massive
For softmax grow fatass kratos beard and cover forehead with Kodak dreads for hardmax get a boatload of implants or head transplant