Aot is the best anime ever

spdxer

spdxer

Even if u dont watch anime i implore you to watch or read this beautiful piece of media

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alucard69, nathan, Art of Pattinson and 2 others
cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and nathan
what do u watch then?
i havent watched anime in a while but i watched a lot of them tbh, just never liked aot seems stupid

• +1
Reactions: nathan
i havent watched anime in a while but i watched a lot of them tbh, just never liked aot seems stupid
in the first season sure it might seem stupid but the overall message is great and makes it a 9/10 watch

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nathan, NZb6Air and dbva
Extremely boring. Couldn't get past a couple episodes

DBZ, death note and gantz all easily mog

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joshrc, DarkAscender, spdxer and 2 others
Code Geass mogs to gandy heaven

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn, Melly, Art of Pattinson and 1 other person
Extremely boring. Couldn't get past a couple episodes

DBZ, death note and gantz all easily mog
death note is the the only one that comes close

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Joshrc, Funnyunenjoyer1, omnilegent and 2 others
I've tried watching 10s of anime, I just couldn't sit through any of them except AOT. I watched until the last or second last season where levi gets attacked. The delay between episode made me loose the interest. I still haven't completed it yet. I look forward to continue watching anime, but I just can't sit through them, i eventually drop what am watching

• +1
Reactions: spdxer
Yu Yu Hakusho Mogs..

martial arts wuxia GIF

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Joshrc, DarkAscender and spdxer
I've tried watching 10s of anime, I just couldn't sit through any of them except AOT. I watched until the last or second last season where levi gets attacked. The delay between episode made me loose the interest. I still haven't completed it yet. I look forward to continue watching anime, but I just can't sit through them, i eventually drop what am watching
cut out doomscrolling
helped my attention span so much

• +1
Reactions: FBl
cut out doomscrolling
helped my attention span so much
It is not because of doom scrolling I don't think so. I finished a series day before yesterday and 2 movies yesterday. It's just that some element of Anime is throwing me off. My theory is switching to dub might solve this issue but it'll take away from the experience of watching anime tho

• +1
It is not because of doom scrolling I don't think so. I finished a series day before yesterday and 2 movies yesterday. It's just that some element of Anime is throwing me off. My theory is switching to dub might solve this issue but it'll take away from the experience of watching anime tho
i love sub
but yeah try that

• +1
Reactions: FBl
1. Made in abyss
2. HXH
3. AOT

probably for me rn, changes all the time tho

• +1
worst ending of any anime I've ever watched or read.

although the anime ending is slightly less cringe than the manga ending.

worst ending of any anime I've ever watched or read.

although the anime ending is slightly less cringe than the manga ending.
nah i dont think the ending is that bad, it just leaves some things up for interpretation, which leaves a huge impact

Steins;Gate is much better

• +1
It's great, deifinitely in my top 10, but Death Note is the best for me.

• +1
Reactions: Joshrc and spdxer
nah i dont think the ending is that bad, it just leaves some things up for interpretation, which leaves a huge impact
mikasa is one of the worst characters ever written in anime.

• +1
aot is good but its really overrated. Season 1-3 were really good but I didn’t like s4 and the final season part 1,2,3 after that.. Just end it in one season..

• Hmm...
Cowboy beebop mogs

• JFL
Monster, Death Note, and Code Geass are better

• +1
Most of it is trash, I barely watch anime anymore. But I think these are some good watches:

Death Note, AOT, Monster, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusho, Hajime no Ippo, Code Geass, Steins Gate, 86, One Punch Man and Berserk 1997. I just cringe off of most anime rn

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
Most of it is trash, I barely watch anime anymore. But I think these are some good watches:

Death Note, AOT, Monster, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusho, Hajime no Ippo, Code Geass, Steins Gate, 86, One Punch Man and Berserk 1997. I just cringe off of most anime rn
i switched up on anime but im getting back into it cus ive been antisocial latley

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
It's good, not peak

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Rzn and spdxer
i switched up on anime but im getting back into it cus ive been antisocial latley
what do u watch rn? I’m thinking of picking up Cowboy Bebop again and maybe rewatch some old anime

what do u watch rn? I’m thinking of picking up Cowboy Bebop again and maybe rewatch some old anime
just finished aot and now i will try to find something else
cowboy bebop is good but i stopped watching like a year ago cus my attention span got fucked

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender