Apart from norwooding and collagen loss, what else makes a man look old?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Title

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Britishlooksmaxxer
manboobs

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 4464, kujji and 2 others
Lack of bones

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, CursedOne, Deleted member 4416 and 7 others
Saggy midface due to bone loss. Loss of orbital mass as you age

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 4464, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 5 others
I will make a thread about what makes a mans face age
upcoming brahh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NarcyChadlite, hairyballscel, Lolcel and 7 others
Sagging fat pads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, kujji and Deleted member 616
it's really confusing sometimes.
I remember seeing a picture of Michael Jackson once, and he'd been airbrushed to pieces! His skin looked like that of a 17 year old. Zero wrinkles. glowing skin etc. Everything about it screemed 'young', yet you could just tell he was like 25 lol. I remember looking at it and not being able to put my finger on exactly WHY he looked 28 and not 15!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140, Deleted member 4416, SadnessWYJ and 1 other person
Collagen, Norwood and Body fat are the holy trinity of ageing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, retard, MentalistKebab and 7 others
soft tissue changes

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 39140, Toth's thot, Deleted member 4416 and 2 others
it's really confusing sometimes.
I remember seeing a picture of Michael Jackson once, and he'd been airbrushed to pieces! His skin looked like that of a 17 year old. Zero wrinkles. glowing skin etc. Everything about it screemed 'young', yet you could just tell he was like 25 lol. I remember looking at it and not being able to put my finger on exactly WHY he looked 28 and not 15!
Maybe because he was anorexic. Extremely bone structure show is not a youth indicator. A certain amount of fat is necessary for looking young / neotenous. Also his eye area was very hollow due to insomnia and depression.

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel
Maybe because he was anorexic. Extremely bone structure show is not a youth indicator. A certain amount of fat is necessary for looking young / neotenous. Also his eye area was very hollow due to insomnia and depression.

I think the emboldened bit is closer to the truth!
In the pic, he didn't look anorexic at all. He'd been photoshopped good with a youthful looking, plumper face
But yeah, I think sometime there's an almost intangible thing that hides in the eyes! The window to your soul. They almost give you away, I feel! Hard to explain, but my brother thought the same thing. He said it was something to do with the eyes when I showed him the pic. Probably the depression of life does some micro scale shit to the eyes that age you!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140 and Deleted member 616
Wrinkles, heavy body hair, subcutaneous fat loss (especially around the eyes and cheeks), rough hands/skin, chubby waist, eye bags/circles, visible veins on forehead and body, yellow teeth, submental droopiness, lack of jaw definition, skin darkening

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: bimaximum and Deleted member 616
I think the emboldened bit is closer to the truth!
In the pic, he didn't look anorexic at all. He'd been photoshopped good with a youthful looking, plumper face
But yeah, I think sometime there's an almost intangible thing that hides in the eyes! The window to your soul. They almost give you away, I feel! Hard to explain, but my brother thought the same thing. He said it was something to do with the eyes when I showed him the pic. Probably the depression of life does some micro scale shit to the eyes that age you!
In 1995 he kinda looked gender and age ambiguous on morphed pics. I wouldn't say he looked obviously over 25 although he was already 37 then.
MV5BNzI4YzlmMmItOTQ1Ni00MWZhLWI5NzAtOTdmZmM0YzZiMjBmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzgxMjgyNDU V1

However without makeup and morph you can clearly see his signs of aging
46454b1dee1d4fb6bc31d231d6a0164f
Unnamed 7

Dude was extremely agepilled and didn't have visible wrinkles till his death. But no amount of face life could prevent his collagen and soft tissue loss.

• So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel
In 1995 he kinda looked gender and age ambiguous on morphed pics. I wouldn't say he looked obviously over 25 although he was already 37 then.
View attachment 609667

View attachment 609669View attachment 609670

Dude was extremely agepilled and didn't have visible wrinkles till his death. But no amount of face life could prevent his collagen and soft tissue loss.
Michael Jackson was the founder of the race pill

• +1
Reactions: Lagoon1214
Apart from norwooding and collagen loss, what else makes a man look old?
other aging signs, most get:

1. fat pads going south, because lack of collagen the skin doesn't keep it in place anymore.
2. hyper pigmentations (spots) on skin
3. loss of bone mass
4. grey hair
5. thinning eyebrows
6. teeth color and quality
7. hair growth on places not cool

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 3512 and 4 others
I will make a thread about what makes a mans face age
upcoming brahh

Tag me after..i reversed agepill, at 38, i looked older 10 year before

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Deleted member 5912
Lower incisor show:

Noone talks about this.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 4430 and Harry84

1. fat pads going south, because lack of collagen the skin doesn't keep it in place anymore.
3. loss of bone mass
4. grey hair
5. thinning eyebrows
How could someone fix this?

HT, collagen maxed,dermarolling, diet, beard to hide nosolabs, leaner
I softmaxed 3 points
What does HT mean? And dermarolling how often and which length? And do you bleed at dermarolling? What diet did u do? Thanks

What does HT mean? And dermarolling how often and which length? And do you bleed at dermarolling? What diet did u do? Thanks

HT is hair transplant..I was gl at my early 20, but got nw 3.5 till i was 28
I got also septoplasty , moles removal
Diet i do fasting, vitamin C, dont eat so much junk

Yeah actually, if u dermarolling for hair, going to small bleeding wounds is ideal, but only for hair
For skin u just go much softer

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
HT is hair transplant..I was gl at my early 20, but got nw 3.5 till i was 28
I got also septoplasty , moles removal
Diet i do fasting, vitamin C, dont eat so much junk

Yeah actually, if u dermarolling for hair, going to small bleeding wounds is ideal, but only for hair
For skin u just go much softer
Thanks! Did u do ur ht in Turkey?
And moles you mean the brown spots on face? Or the ones which are like pimples? I got 3 mm dermaroller will use it on my hair lol

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
Loss of elastin in the lips which makes the lips deflated and give you a longer philtrum, facial volume loss, hyperpigmentation/dark spots, droopy nose tip, sagging submental area and bone mass loss.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 1751
Thanks! Did u do ur ht in Turkey?
And moles you mean the brown spots on face? Or the ones which are like pimples? I got 3 mm dermaroller will use it on my hair lol

yeah..no not at Turkey but i recommend Turkey, good price and quality

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Loss of elastin in the lips which makes the lips deflated and give you a longer philtrum, facial volume loss, hyperpigmentation/dark spots, droopy nose tip, sagging submental area and bone mass loss.
I have noticed this on so many people. Even older woman as well. Most have big downtuurned philtrums.

3. loss of bone mass
4. grey hair
5. thinning eyebrows
How could someone fix this?
point 1. collagenmaxxing. Tighter skin keeps the fatpads in place (as does when you are young) Check out all the coallegenmaxxing options in best off section.
point 2. exfoiliate and sunprotect well. Many ways. retin-a is a great exfoiliater. Sunprotection, daily sunblock, staying a bit out of the sun. betacarotene anti-oxidants maxxing helps for sunprotection and still haveing a taned look (beta-carotene)
point 3. All I know is the combo Calcium + vitamine D3 and K2 to take sufficiently to get calcium to bones to keep them better. Most epople defficient especially in K2.
4. paint
5. options such as diluted peppermint oil, some use minox. I think there are some more herbs oil that help a bit as well. castor oil = cope
6. well alot of options to keep them white and healthy. lifestyle, dentist, and obvioulsy many products to keep or have the look decent white
7. razor.

• +1
View attachment 609667

This lyrics started the whole child fiddling thing: " Jew me, sue me, everybody do me "

• Love it
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 616
T
View attachment 609667

That nigga look so scary on god

Festoons and bad posture

Tired eyes with upper eyelid exposure, big nose, recessed maxilla, shit lips, bloated wide face

Grey or just lack of lustre in hair or eyes.
Stained or even worse, missing teeth.
Jowls = sagging submental area.
Style that is out of fashion.

Erectile dysfunction

Sparse eyebrows

Most people under 40 calling themselves collagencels just have underused facial muscles and loss of bone, everyone puts way to much emphasis on skin but not the underlying structure. The body doesnt see the point in keeping bone & muscle you dont use it, so people are losing bone way earlier than 30 now due to the modern lifestyle.

Think about somone thats spent 35 years never putting their body and face though much resistance

BoneLossFace
Consequences of tooth loss

Muscle is attached to the dermis layer of the skin, so if it isnt used the muscle will sag and athrophy at the same time, along with the skin.

MuscleDermis

If you think of the facial bones as "scaffolding" for facial tissue and skin, the bone loss can contribute to that drooping, deflated look, explained study author Dr. Robert Shaw Jr., chief resident in the division of plastic surgery at the University of Rochester Medical Center in Rochester, N.Y.

The original thought was that skin goes through changes, such as a loss of elasticity and fat, so the primary approach to facial rejuvenation was skin tightening procedures," Shaw said. "But a lot of faces never looked like they did when they were younger. Patients bring in pictures and say they want to go back to that look, but they can never really go back to that look just by tightening their skin alone. If there are changes to those underlying structures it's going to change the appearance of how the skin looks.

This is why botox is dumb, and the ultimate looksminning tool. You may lose a line on your skin in the short term, but you're accelerating bone and muscle loss, and retaining these things are much more important. Lines on your skin arent whats making you look old, as you see young people with lines but they dont have that aged apperance as they still have decent bone density.

BOTOX

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140 and the next o'pry