Apathy

shin

shin

Iron
Bhais can someone gimme some tools against apathy or call it whatever u want
I mean the state when u feel so depressed and all u want to do is to lay in the bed entire day
The most interesting thing here is that is coming from nowhere, without a reason
Do not recommend me some drugs or any pills that could cause addiction

honestly bro its pretty hard to get out of that hole, i dont know your situation. only thing that made me want to live was a girl i met. so i guess a person.

The tool is to accept it and just wait. Mood changes over time, you can't control it. Lay in bed and give up completely, at some point you'll naturally rise up as your biological cycle changes

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
honestly bro its pretty hard to get out of that hole, i dont know your situation. only thing that made me want to live was a girl i met. so i guess a person.
the funniest part that i do have a gf💀🔥 like it’s really fucking disgusting feeling , i can treat her like a goddess and be the happiest person itw and the next day i dont even want to talk w her, i love her sm but ive a lot of anxious thoughts about het chatting w other guys even tho she is not n etc..

count to 5 and get up

the funniest part that i do have a gf💀🔥 like it’s really fucking disgusting feeling , i can treat her like a goddess and be the happiest person itw and the next day i dont even want to talk w her, i love her sm but ive a lot of anxious thoughts about het chatting w other guys even tho she is not n etc..
its in your head then, you just have to accept that whatever happens, will happens. would suck if you just live in fear all the time, try to do shit, like a daily mission.

• +1
Reactions: shin
its in your head then, you just have to accept that whatever happens, will happens. would suck if you just live in fear all the time, try to do shit, like a daily mission.
Ur prob right, ill really try to , thx

send me bobs and vagne