Apology to Tyrion

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
@Tyrion! I have to apologise because I made a judgement error. I watched the first 2 episodes of Last of Us and unfortunately you were right.

Either the reviews are fake or the viewers are stupid. There is no reason for anyone that played the game to watch this shit, and those who did not play the game are better off just playing the game.

4/10 if you played the game since it offers little new
6/10 if you didn't play the game because you can't really feel for the actors when one is soaked in social justice crap (Joel) and the other one is ugly underbite (Ellie)

@HimmyButler Just play the game. If you can't play the game then you can watch.

The rest of you people I don't recommend watching it.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 17430
Not one nanoparticle

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, vaninskybird, Slayerino and 1 other person
Well, the first episode wasn't terrible. I haven't seen the second one yet. It only comes out on HBOmax tomorrow. You watched on TV?
Ellie is ugly and they made her dumber as well, but other than that it ain't the worst thing in the world.

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
Well, the first episode wasn't terrible. I haven't seen the second one yet. It only comes out on HBOmax tomorrow. You watched on TV?
No bro I watched it on a free website. I won't pay a cent for this. You can check out the second episode here but I feel really stupid for watching this. Who is rating this shit?

@Tyrion! if they chose someone like Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Kristina Pimenova I would have no problem with it. But they chose Chilean guy and an ugly girl even though Joel was white

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17430
@Tyrion! if they chose someone like Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Kristina Pimenova I would have no problem with it. But they chose Chilean guy and an ugly girl even though Joel was white
Joel's daughter being black was also really stupid. They go out of their way to create as many interracial black families as possible in media.

• +1
No bro I watched it on a free website. I won't pay a cent for this. You can check out the second episode here but I feel really stupid for watching this. Who is rating this shit?

well, my family pays for it and i just use it sometimes. Mostly for GOT and HOTD tbh

• +1
Joel's daughter being black was also really stupid. They go out of their way to create as many interracial black families as possible in media.
She wasn't black I mean he is south american and she passes for being latina

• Hmm...
well, my family pays for it and i just use it sometimes. Mostly for GOT and HOTD tbh
Have you watched better call saul?

• +1
Aaaand the final verdict is that the show is absolute woke garbage!

• Woah
Aaaand the final verdict is that the show is absolute woke garbage!
it didn't succeed financially either because the views are like an average show, and for series like last of us it's pathetic. 0.5 million views per episode? Bruh even better call saul was getting 1.5 million and it barely received any promotion unlike this show and stranger things.