Apparently China is buying out Africa

mob477

mob477

Bronze
Can’t wait for The African Asian Alliance of 2025 to slowly take down the western world and eventually replace America as the #1 influential superpower

• +1
Reactions: noobs
based I'm tired of americuck hegemony let the multipolar order roll in

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ominion and mob477
you'll need to elaborate
if your source is that one shitty tiktok that went viral then i recommend suicide since there will be no after-life for a soulless being like yourself.

• JFL
Reactions: Bars and lowtiernormiechad
africans are so stupid man they're gonna get tricked again

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
you'll need to elaborate
if your source is that one shitty tiktok that went viral then i recommend suicide since there will be no after-life for a soulless being like yourself.
Actually I get all my sources from Twitter so Kys fag

Actually I get all my sources from Twitter so Kys fag
did you perhaps mean 'x'?

your system seems to be outdated, zogbot.

• JFL
Reactions: alurmo
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mob477 and project chadlite
small dick chinks will never be taken seriously unless they destroy the world from dickcel induced rage or sth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and kalluss
did you perhaps mean 'x'?

your system seems to be outdated, zogbot.
Inshallah u get testicular cancer
IMG 3085

small dick chinks will never be taken seriously unless they destroy the world from dickcel induced rage or sth
Until they mass produce blasian babies and we have Asian pheno with humongous BBC then what

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
Until they mass produce blasian babies and we have Asian pheno with humongous BBC then what
chink dickcel gene would prevail over nigger bbc gene. they should stop trying and kill themselves peacefully tbh

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
half of Africa is a shithole anyway, let China buy them out

• +1
Reactions: mob477
Chinese niggas are geomaxxing for African pussy JFL

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
China has practically bought all of the Pacific, they are moving from one side of the equator to the other. Chinese military is advancing so rapidly the world will be at it's end soon. We need Peter Dutton to get in or the Lord shall return.

• +1
Reactions: mob477