Apparently telling a girl that she is pretty and asking her out on a date is “disingenuous” nowadays

S

Sloppyseconds

Iron
Saw this post on a college subreddit (ofc it’s cuckedit) and I’m 90% sure it’s satire since OP said they cold approached a girl and showed pics of their vegetable garden then asked them on a date but got rejected.

JFL this one bitch commented: “I think it’s creepy when a guy approaches me for the sole purpose of wanting to date me or get into my pants. Having a mindset of “love at first sight” gives the vibe that their interaction with me was goal orientated and that they were seeking to profit or gain something (getting a girlfriend) and it’s very disingenuous.” That’s a peculiar way of talkin bout a sub-chad (or anyone lacking height or status)

Apparently saying “Hi I think you’re pretty. Would you been keen to chat over coffee so I get to know you better?” is disingenuous. You fucking bitch that’s the most candid a guy can be with you while still maintaining some civility. Can’t expect less from cuckedit foids

Wtf do these bitches even mean when they want “muh genuine connection” even though asking them out on a date and calling them pretty is the most genuine they can be rather than be their “friend” initially and play the long game of being a therapist cuck (foids idea of a sub-chad that is "genuine"). Also I’m pretty sure it takes time to develop that so-called “genuine connection” so expressing interest asap is the most logical decision to not fall into the trap of ending up as the therapist cuck. Absolutely unhinged rationale these cuckedit women have JFL.

It’s like these foids are secretly part of a eugenics coalition that actively soft-genocide sub-chads by brainwashing them into thinking that dating is a meritocracy. “ They act so serious that they had to write several paragraphs in response to a satirical post to uphold their “duties”.

Bitch you probably let some random chad dick you down on first meeting in a public toilet while you’re on your period and then proceed to push your shit in. “OMGGGGG finally some genuine connection. Why can’t more men be like this ugh😒”. Yeah random chad pushing your shit in raw and having his dick covered in your period blood on first sight is genuine connection alright.

TL;DR: water rant in 2024 tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11, Rhinoplastyordie, BigJimsWornOutTires and 3 others
Saw this post on a college subreddit (ofc it’s cuckedit) and I’m 90% sure it’s satire since OP said they cold approached a girl and showed pics of their vegetable garden then asked them on a date but got rejected.

JFL this one bitch commented: “I think it’s creepy when a guy approaches me for the sole purpose of wanting to date me or get into my pants. Having a mindset of “love at first sight” gives the vibe that their interaction with me was goal orientated and that they were seeking to profit or gain something (getting a girlfriend) and it’s very disingenuous.” That’s a peculiar way of talkin bout a sub-chad (or anyone lacking height or status)

Apparently saying “Hi I think you’re pretty. Would you been keen to chat over coffee so I get to know you better?” is disingenuous. You fucking bitch that’s the most candid a guy can be with you while still maintaining some civility. Can’t expect less from cuckedit foids

Wtf do these bitches even mean when they want “muh genuine connection” even though asking them out on a date and calling them pretty is the most genuine they can be rather than be their “friend” initially and play the long game of being a therapist cuck (foids idea of a sub-chad that is "genuine"). Also I’m pretty sure it takes time to develop that so-called “genuine connection” so expressing interest asap is the most logical decision to not fall into the trap of ending up as the therapist cuck. Absolutely unhinged rationale these cuckedit women have JFL.

It’s like these foids are secretly part of a eugenics coalition that actively soft-genocide sub-chads by brainwashing them into thinking that dating is a meritocracy. “ They act so serious that they had to write several paragraphs in response to a satirical post to uphold their “duties”.

Bitch you probably let some random chad dick you down on first meeting in a public toilet while you’re on your period and then proceed to push your shit in. “OMGGGGG finally some genuine connection. Why can’t more men be like this ugh😒”. Yeah random chad pushing your shit in raw and having his dick covered in your period blood on first sight is genuine connection alright.

Dnr a single molecule. It's chad or death, otherwise everything you do in life is a mistake as a sub-8 male.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie, ReadBooksEveryday, XazaqazaX and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and ReadBooksEveryday
Everything is bad when an ugly guy does it

If you are ugly, and don't follow the normoid rules for asking a girl out; you are by default a creep.

THis is quite obvious to most people, so the Reddit Femcels aren't even wrong.

Its literally the HR Hey Susan flirting vs harrasement deal. If you are ugly, FOLLOW the rules incel

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
You are supposed to be the prize

To subject yourself to a line such as

"may I kindly ask for your number madam, you truly caught my eye"

Subconsciously tells them they are above you and that you're begging like a dog

Even sub chad benefits from engaging in low inhib chad behavior, this isn't cope

I'm not bluepilled, there are limits here of course. But the point is:

a lower inhib less direct approach is ideal, like asking for her number quickly during a convo you had

Or asking her as you walk by

(interrupting a conversation with your friends in the hallway, and act like she caught your eye in that moment specially makes you seem better than an "admirer" who's been building up courage)

I zherkamaxxed during ban :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: XazaqazaX and MoggerGaston
Dnr a single molecule. It's chad or death, otherwise everything you do in life is a mistake as a sub-8 male.
Gives a whole new meaning to the song lyric "Everything step that I take is another mistake to you". Maybe Linkin Park songs were anthems for sub-chads all along

Not all women want to be strapped and tied down with loyalty obligations. Therefore, they avoid "suspects."

• +1
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie
Good read. Over for sub chads