Apparently theres a guy at my school making money by making shit HTML websites

Yuno_howitez

Yuno_howitez

Walter Jr. Maxxing
He says he became rich this way. Im jealous he is my age, 17. He basically just watched tutorials on how to make websites and makes them for people. He has his own website where he advertises it tho he doesnt wanna talk about how he markets it or talk about it in detail, bastard. Do you guys think this is a good way to make money? I am desperately looking to make money, i can code a little and im quick to learn computer related things so preferably it would be something on the internet.

• +1
Reactions: omnimaxxer and kyrre
more competition every fucking day.
EVERYBODY is going to learn coding, and AI.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: humanoidsub7, irrumator praetor and Yuno_howitez
He says he became rich this way. Im jealous he is my age, 17. He basically just watched tutorials on how to make websites and makes them for people. He has his own website where he advertises it tho he doesnt wanna talk about how he markets it or talk about it in detail, bastard. Do you guys think this is a good way to make money? I am desperately looking to make money, i can code a little and im quick to learn computer related things so preferably it would be something on the internet.
How much money we talkin? How much does he work? Is he larping? There’s a lot of questions to be answered. I’d suggest you befriend him if possible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
How much money we talkin? How much does he work? Is he larping? There’s a lot of questions to be answered. I’d suggest you befriend him if possible
He brags about making a lot of money he wears designer clothes too. He isn't larping his website is popular in our city i cant link it tho cuz thats doxxing it has his name and everything. I actually tried to befriend him he is an asshole though he acts like he's better than everyone else so that's not an option we are school friends at most.

He brags about making a lot of money he wears designer clothes too. He isn't larping his website is popular in our city i cant link it tho cuz thats doxxing it has his name and everything. I actually tried to befriend him he is an asshole though he acts like he's better than everyone else so that's not an option we are school friends at most.
sounds like the biggest chad ever. He is better than everyone else lmfao. How much money is he actually making though? Can you link the site in our dms? I’d love to see it. If not it’s cool. But I’ve never shared my dms with anyone and I’d appreciate it if I could see what’s actually makin him the money

• +1
Reactions: mogger797
Nothing goes wrong with some cheap money eh. Hop on the train boyo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
doubt that

making basic websites is easy
even making complex applications is not that hard

there is money in it, but how will you find clients?
there is a reason why most programmers are employed

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 25195 and 1 other person
he’s probably making less than 1k a month and using his parents money to buy designer clothes imo

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Parf, JovenCansao and 3 others
he’s probably making less than 1k a month and using his parents money to buy designer clothes imo
yeah ur probably right lol i guess even like 800 bucks is a lot for us

• +1
Reactions: omnimaxxer and Deleted member 19453
Just making HTML websites and no functionality?

Is he just making the designs or what? Not enough detail so I can't really tell you if it's lucrative or not.

An idea for you to challenge him is find someone on fiverr who will do it for cheap like maybe 5$ or something, pay them to make you a landing website and then whenever someone wants a website pay that same guy to make you it but charge the buyer like 20$ or some shit.

Just making HTML websites and no functionality?

Is he just making the designs or what? Not enough detail so I can't really tell you if it's lucrative or not.

An idea for you to challenge him is find someone on fiverr who will do it for cheap like maybe 5$ or something, pay them to make you a landing website a