Apparently these help my jaw more sqaured than bimax

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
Yes I had Bimax but

Carnivore diet(chewing steaks everyday)
low carbs(carbs source from low histamine fruit like Apple with a lot of fiber for peristalsis in Carnivore diet)
Drink electrolytes drink throughout the day with WHO Oral hydration formula(1L upon waking up 1L during the day 1L after dinner)
Enough sleep 7-8h I used to sleep 3-6h didn't it cuck my looks

• +1
Reactions: Mio
Yes I had Bimax but

low carbs(carbs source from low histamine fruit like Apple with a lot of fiber for peristalsis in Carnivore diet)
Drink electrolytes drink throughout the day with WHO Oral hydration formula(1L upon waking up 1L during the day 1L after dinner)
how tf does chewing steak change ur bones? mybe i'tt strenghten ur jaw muscles but idk abt ur bones lol,
surgery or cope

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Yes I had Bimax but

i've been chewing falim gum since i was a little kid since it's part of my parents culture and i don't even have a square jaw, my siblings and parentsdo but i don't, i'm just unlucky and tbh i'm living proof chewing is cope

Yes I had Bimax but

You are like people who get cancer and go to both the doctor and the quack and claim is the latter who really helped them. Sure.

RETARDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

how tf does chewing steak change ur bones? mybe i'tt strenghten ur jaw muscles but idk abt ur bones lol,
surgery or cope
If your young enough pressure from muscles can cause changes in bones