Apparently this is the perfect face for a man and women

D

Deleted member 9753

Silver
What do you think?
The women kind of looks like Kendal Jenner with Paloma Silvia <— if you don’t know her, she has very high sex appeal and I’d say one of the top looking facial structures for a women.

Attachments

• EC955FFA-6914-487F-86BD-5B0FF5E814F3.jpeg
    EC955FFA-6914-487F-86BD-5B0FF5E814F3.jpeg
    33.4 KB · Views: 373
  • JFL
Reactions: kej3094, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person
Perfection is Meeks

• +1
Reactions: metagross, MentalistKebab, Deleted member 10782 and 7 others
Perfect pheno*

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and St. Wristcel
What do you think?
The women kind of looks like Kendal Jenner with Paloma Silvia <— if you don’t know her, she has very high sex appeal and I’d say one of the top looking facial structures for a women.
left looks like a slightly worse chico tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 9344 and pizza
JFL scientists are low iq and autistic (aspergers). They don’t know anything, despite having 120+ IQs if lucky. Man has way too much facial fat tissue, femoid I would molest however.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Insecure03, LastHopeForNorman, 5'8manlet and 10 others
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: BradAniston, Stevensmithgerard, pizza and 3 others
JFL scientists are low iq and autistic (aspergers). They don’t know anything, despite having 120+ IQs if lucky. Man has way too much facial fat tissue, femoid I would molest however.
I mean he is well groomed, looks healthy, I think most women wouldn’t mind dating someone looking like that. I think if he had a nice body too, instant sex appeal

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and St. Wristcel
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 9344 and 1 other person
Meeks look comical in my eyes, tbh, not enough sex appeal
His eyes are aspiee, and he is light skin, who would marry a light skin lol I can’t see myself having a LTR with a light skin

dnr jewish propaganda

This is the perfect looksmax base for ascension for a man tbh

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
The man is comical. I mouthbreathed my entire childhood and ate shit soft foods and I still bone mog him lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6341 and Gremblo
What do you think?
Perfect face by normie standards, not PSL standards.

• +1
Reactions: kubo and Deleted member 6341
This is the perfect looksmax base for ascension for a man tbh
I mean he is well groomed, looks healthy, I think most women wouldn’t mind dating someone looking like that. I think if he had a nice body too, instant sex appeal
He is by no means ugly and I would kill to look like him, but he’s not perfect

• +1
Reactions: kubo
ITT people don't know what "averaged" means, statistically.

This was chosen by a study of what women thought was attractive. I mean just look at the women, she is fairly attractive tbh. She legit looks almost like Paloma Silvia

Attachments

• 911D8794-A691-4B20-95A6-D56118EE992D.png
    911D8794-A691-4B20-95A6-D56118EE992D.png
    330.3 KB · Views: 205
  • 9428D8C3-BCF6-434A-A80C-6624F08E3062.jpeg
    9428D8C3-BCF6-434A-A80C-6624F08E3062.jpeg
    173.5 KB · Views: 153
What do you think?
foid is wearing makeup? Ha

i'd say somewhere around Chris Evans and Henry Cavill would be ideal imo

What do you think?
If this study was true id think the women is extremely attractive, she is dont get me wrong but not like the top

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9753
If this study was true id think the women is extremely attractive, she is dont get me wrong but not like the top
Most attractive is Serena from Skyrim, just marriage material

ITT anyone who isn't brown enough hating on this shit, raised in LA been dealing with brown skinned shitheads since I was a little kid, fucked em all up in fights with boxing and MMA practice...some of the worst people i've ever fucking seen.
(remember twist the wrist as you make contact to split skin, shoulder and wrist rotation are important, people will hate you for being attractive, fuck em by being attractive and fucking the girls they wish they could.

Last edited:
Nothin else to say aside from saying this if you're white or light skinned, people hate you for being attractive solely cause of psychologichal attraction

Yeah pretty much perfect. Ideal proportions and dimorphic features without going overboard (retaining averageness).