Appeal/Face>>Height

A

appealisLAW

Iron
I actually can not believe that some are saying that Height is more important than Face when it comes to attracting women. IMO everything over 6'2 is lowering the appeal of the person especially if his frame is not good. 6ft tall HTN/CL clears all 6'3+ MTN and under, change my mind... (Bunch of examples can added)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, Sonny Black, The Dark Phoenix and 1 other person
Height over 6’6 is niche height. You can be ugly oldcel subhuman but still some girls will find you attractive.

Height over 6’6 is niche height. You can be ugly oldcel subhuman but still some girls will find you attractive.
That's true, i am not talking about niche though, a girl could choose her niche group over chad even though they can't be compared in normal circumstances and don't even look like same species. Also you can't find a model who is over the height of 6'3 (Chico said he had to lie that he is shorter)

Are there any sane people who believe in the opposite?

Obv face is the most imp feature but if u give a girl choice of chad face but 5 5 or mtn with 6 4
She would choose mtn guy heck even ltn
Height matters a lot

dick>height

• +1
Reactions: Just a Mogger
Face is literally height. A tall normie is perceived to have a chad face. A normie face with a big dick is perceived as hyper-masculine