Appeal mogs PSL

Atakan

Atakan

softmaxxer (copemaxxer)
Appeal mogs PSL by far, i put this in questions section cuz im not really sure so educate me. but from the point im viewing it, it makes sense.

Boneless guys on tiktok literally boneless guys that will be rated low PSL get loved by girls + get over millions of likes and thousands of comments thirsting over them. insane. Jordan barrett for example PSL God still has high Appeal but a guy with much lesser PSL score but higher appeal will be chosen over jordan i think, PSL doesn't mean u instantly have Appeal yall always say PSL=Appeal it's insane. in school today i went to ask the girls in my class "Rate this guy 1/10" (i showed a pic of jordan) and they literally said he looks scary and weird ALL OF THEM i showed one of his best pics holy shit i'm starting to believe that PSL is just male gaze idk tho educate me on this

• +1
Reactions: Niggamaxxer, Darkeningstar and say∅
Appeal mogs PSL by far, i put this in questions section cuz im not really sure so educate me. but from the point im viewing it, it makes sense.

Boneless guys on tiktok literally boneless guys that will be rated low PSL get loved by girls + get over millions of likes and thousands of comments thirsting over them. insane. Jordan barrett for example PSL God still has high Appeal but a guy with much lesser PSL score but higher appeal will be chosen over jordan i think, PSL doesn't mean u instantly have Appeal yall always say PSL=Appeal it's insane. in school today i went to ask the girls in my class "Rate this guy 1/10" (i showed a pic of jordan) and they literally said he looks scary and weird ALL OF THEM i showed one of his best pics holy shit i'm starting to believe that PSL is just male gaze idk tho educate me on this
Dnrd

I partially agree, but don't trust what females say when they evaluate males

they wouldn't be saying that about him if they saw him irl :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry