Apple cider vinegar LIFEHACK!!!!!

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday

HOly fuck just one tablespoon of ACV can do this much. BRB grabbing one from grocery store. Increase insulin sensitivity lower insulin resistance. Balanced out the blood sugar throughout the day.

@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @BrahminBoss @Amnesia @LampPostPrime

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mio, hattrick, GalacticHero and 14 others
@Beastimmung

so what will this do to my Face, height and frame?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Deleted member 27472, Arditi and 9 others
Reduce swelling and debloat face. Makes eyes and skin better. If your young enough will encourage maximum height and frame.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mio, SteveRogers, ConfusedBolivian and 3 others
so what will this do to my Face, height and frame?
So you won't become fat fuck and it helps with energy so you have more energy to looksmax and gymmax.

• +1
Reactions: Mio and ConfusedBolivian
Reduce swelling and debloat face. Makes eyes and skin better. If your young enough will encourage maximum height and frame.
ACV???

holyfuck if it is true

So you won't become fat fuck and it helps with energy so you have more energy to looksmax and gymmax.
will i lower body fat quick with this? I have read abt it i think it is cope

Will drinking a bottle of acv negate the kcal from the xl pizza i just ate?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31560, Chadlet666, SteveRogers and 1 other person
will i lower body fat quick with this? I have read abt it i think it is cope
It is cheap u can try just make sure to not spill it then it will smell and your momma might beat you up.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31560
more protein and the right fats in your diet makes more sense.

• +1
Reactions: jabaduk, Chintuck22 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Fuck, this was what i needed during puberty and right now

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
View attachment 2404977

HOly fuck just one tablespoon of ACV can do this much. BRB grabbing one from grocery store. Increase insulin sensitivity lower insulin resistance. Balanced out the blood sugar throughout the day.

@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @BrahminBoss @Amnesia @LampPostPrime
Just dont eat carbs

• So Sad
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Are there any side effects for this? I might use it for debloating

it does nothing. I have type 1 diabetes, having a low blood sugar level does not make a single difference to your appearance

it does nothing. I have type 1 diabetes, having a low blood sugar level does not make a single difference to your appearance
Bro you don’t even produce insulin on your own like normal human being

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
Source: glucosegoddess from twitter
ACV has its benefits but i wouldn't trust charts made by randoms.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
Bro you don’t even produce insulin on your own like normal human being
exactly I can freely manipulate my blood sugar levels, apple cider does nothing

Source: glucosegoddess from twitter
ACV has its benefits but i wouldn't trust charts made by randoms.
search on pubmed

• JFL
exactly I can freely manipulate my blood sugar levels, apple cider does nothing
yes bc you need exogenous insulin for it to works in your case.

Normal people like 98% of us will benefits from it.

search on pubmed
Im confused why people are arguing this. I thought it was common sense thats its good for you. Fermentation foods are good for you and its alkaline

• +1
Im confused why people are arguing this. I thought it was common sense thats its good for you. Fermentation foods are good for you and its alkaline
it also helps with digestion

yeah its pretty good for lowering sugar blood levels thats water

• +1
Im talking about debloat, as someone who can take their sugar levels lower than your body, I can tell it makes no difference to your appearance, im not denying health benefits
IMG 7542

I mean you can lose 4kg of fat without even working out

im not denying it can help with weightloss Im denying that low blood sugars are the cause of debloating, loss of weight is different.
stfu nigga. It says it increases immune system. That alone would cause debloat and improve your looks in all area. Stfu with your literal jew brain science according to the studies non sense.

stfu nigga. It says it increases immune system. That alone would cause debloat and improve your looks in all area. Stfu with your literal jew brain science according to the studies non sense.
Sure, just let me know when the debloating happens to you when you try it. Id love you to prove me wrong - im just being realistic

Sure, just let me know when the debloating happens to you when you try it. Id love you to prove me wrong - im just being realistic
im so confused as to why you are arguing with me. Do you think the only use of apple cidar veingar is lowering blood sugar? Bloating is caused by a plethora of heath issues, which apple cidar may address. https://www.healthdirect.gov.au/bloating

Are you like a young child or something? Did the vax fry your goyim brain?

im so confused as to why you are arguing with me. Do you think the only use of apple cidar veingar is lowering blood sugar? Bloating is caused by a plethora of heath issues, which apple cidar may address. https://www.healthdirect.gov.au/bloating

Are you like a young child or something? Did the vax fry your goyim brain?
Im not arguing with you, I have nothing against you nor am I denying any benefits. I was specifically referring to the point that having a low blood sugar level wont cause debloating at least anecdotaly and in personal experience after 4 years of having a well maintained low blood sugar I did not experience any debloating. Whether this is just my bad genetics or not Im just saying it is unlikely to cause any debloating if any (low blood sugar not the vinegar, the vinegar might)

Im not arguing with you, I have nothing against you nor am I denying any benefits. I was specifically referring to the point that having a low blood sugar level wont cause debloating at least anecdotaly and in personal experience after 4 years of having a well maintained low blood sugar I did not experience any debloating. Whether this is just my bad genetics or not Im just saying it is unlikely to cause any debloating if any (low blood sugar not the vinegar, the vinegar might)
you need reading comprehension because not once did i mention anything about blood sugar or in relation to debloating. Your just a diabetic fat fuck :lul:

you need reading comprehension because not once did i mention anything about blood sugar or in relation to debloating. Your just a diabetic fat fuck :lul:
type 1 nigga im lean as fuck, then I may be in the wrong I was referring to the data table stuff

type 1 nigga im lean as fuck, then I may be in the wrong I was referring to the data table stuff
Dang thats the worst kind. You were born a demon :lul:. Not sure why im aruging with someone without a soul. I can see why you were so hung up on the blood sugar you homunculi

• JFL
Reactions: chrisN
Would it be smart to take this with MK to decrease the glucose increase from it?

i be washing my hair with the stuff innit

cleans the scalp innit

• Woah