Apple Cider Vinegar & Voice

DrOtaku

DrOtaku

Silver
Gargle this instead of whiskey for a deeper voice. Results in first week. 2-3 x's a day. It should burn
Does it cause cancer? maybe IDFK.
Just know nothing drys up a girl like a hot ass chad that sounds like a squeaker.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: unluckylucky, Treasure223 and Deleted member 2621
Gargle this instead of whiskey for a deeper voice. Results in first week. 2-3 x's a day. It should burn
Just know nothing drys up a girl like a hot ass chad that sounds like a squeaker.
yo biggest bump. been doing that for ages

• +1
Reactions: Hades and DrOtaku
If you aren’t doing anything to neutralize the PH. You are permanently damaging and decaying your teeth by doing this. It’s too acidic.

• +1
Reactions: zura, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, .👽. and 6 others
If you aren’t doing anything to neutralize the PH. You are permanently damaging and decaying your teeth by doing this. It’s too acidic.
thanks bro. imma try to not make it touch my teeth

Yeah, I try to avoid it from touching my teeth and I always brush my teeth immediately after. Pretty sure you need a low ph to effect the vocals though.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, babouchelelouche, Deleted member 7506 and 10 others
thanks bro. imma try to not make it touch my teeth
Just google how to neutralize Apple cider vinegar by diluting it in water and adding baking soda.

• +1
Reactions: .👽., PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 2621
Just google how to neutralize Apple cider vinegar by diluting it in water and adding baking soda.
Baking soda neutralizes stomach acid meaning you couldn't eat anything for a while after. I do eat baking soda everyday though. Kills candida in the body (cause for balding)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: noped, Hades, Deleted member 1464 and 3 others
Does this work? You should do daily recordings so we can all see like this lad :

• JFL
Reactions: Rasputin
shit tastes like ass

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DrOtaku and PenileFacialSurgery
Baking soda neutralizes stomach acid meaning you couldn't eat anything for a while after. I do eat baking soda everyday though. Kills candida in the body (cause for balding)
Wait would baking soda help with balding ?!?!?!

Napoleon 3

shit tastes like ass
I like eating ass.

any downsides?

one of the most brosciency threads in a while

Water vs ACV vs Whiskey

I mean they're all liquids, so what's the difference?

Water vs ACV vs Whiskey

whiskey causes cancer, ap vin burns vocals causing them to regrow thicker giving you more bass and gravel
any downsides?
do it with whiskey and you get cancer. Not sure if apple vin does the same. Will research later.
I tried neutralizing the ph and although my voice is deeper.. theirs less gravel. Really interesting.

• Woah
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
Sounds like bro science but if cigarettes can do it, maybe this will work too. Someone should try and do a before after

• +1
Reactions: DrOtaku
whiskey causes cancer, ap vin burns vocals causing them to regrow thicker giving you more bass and gravel

do it with whiskey and you get cancer. Not sure if apple vin does the same. Will research later.

I tried neutralizing the ph and although my voice is deeper.. theirs less gravel. Really interesting.
how long should you do it?

Yeah, I try to avoid it from touching my teeth and I always brush my teeth immediately after. Pretty sure you need a low ph to effect the vocals though.
brush immediately after is the worse thing you can do. You're spreading the acid straight to your teeth, wait at least an hour before brushing.

Source: both parents are dentists

brush immediately after is the worse thing you can do. You're spreading the acid straight to your teeth, wait at least an hour before brushing.

Source: both parents are dentists
Interesting, Neutralizing the PH is probably essential then. Ill see if I still get results with it being less acidic.
fuck i was just researching candida overgrowth, found my answer on this thread.

talk about synchronicity
Yeah I have a post about everything I take for balding. Long story short you want to optimize blood flow and eliminate bacteria/ fungus. Youll also need new skin so derma pin/ roller/ derminator are important.

Last edited:
time it took you to notice that you hear your voice deeper when you talk?

if it could i dont wanna risk months on end just to get smoll result:feelsbadman:

dilute acid will do sweet fa to vocal cords and will attack your tooth enamel

wait till you get a headcold. then scream repeatedly into a pillow

then afterward try to speak from the chest not the head, you get accustomed and dont need to think about it after a while

i did it ten years ago and sounded like barry white ever since ;)

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath

im larfing so hard rite now

so liquid nitrogen same to sulfuric acid same to plain water ??

Tried this once per day for last two days, use like 1-2 tbsp ASV and I gargle it for like 45sec to a minute, maybe increase time In figure

Right after I put some baking soda in some water and slosh it around to neutralize the acid