Appointment for tretinoin

Almu

Almu

My appointment is in a few hours for getting tretinoin. Its a female doctor and I hole she will prescribe it to me.

Any last tip?

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob and Hepatologyscribe
Say you have tried everything else and that this is actually a good day your acne is usually much worse.

Say you have read about tretinoin and that gave you hope and why you are there (Being a doctor is more customer service than ever so customer satisfaction is taken into account when you request reasonable things)

• +1
Reactions: Almu
Say you have tried everything else and that this is actually a good day your acne is usually much worse.

Say you have read about tretinoin and that gave you hope and why you are there (Being a doctor is more customer service than ever so customer satisfaction is taken into account when you request reasonable things)
I only trieb bpo and dont know what else I should say I tried

I only trieb bpo and dont know what else I should say I tried

Say you tried Differin Gel which you can buy OTC in USA. Its a weak retinoid. Say it helped a little but not much.

• +1
My appointment is in a few hours for getting tretinoin. Its a female doctor and I hole she will prescribe it to me.

Any last tip?
Don't be bothered if she won't prescribe it.
It's prescription based in The netherlnds where I life also. I got it anyways, I didn't even wanna waiste my time with doctor visits. Sme with Finastride that i use.

• +1
Don't be bothered if she won't prescribe it.
It's prescription based in The netherlnds where I life also. I got it anyways, I didn't even wanna waiste my time with doctor visits. Sme with Finastride that i use.
I will buy it from the internet If she wont prescribe it to me but the prescription way is so much cheaper.
I would just pay 5€ for 50g

I will buy it from the internet If she wont prescribe it to me but the prescription way is so much cheaper.
I would just pay 5€ for 50g
Okay.
Your approach to it. reminds me of "The good old days"(NOT), when I was younger. When time was seen as worthless. Nowadays, I can't be bothered to spend time, to save some money in spending. Because in the time it costs, I could have earned more money, by working/doing something for money. Like spending 2 hours with doctors, to save $15 per tube orso. Fuck that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and Almu
Okay.
Your approach to it. reminds me of "The good old days"(NOT), when I was younger. When time was seen as worthless. Nowadays, I can't be bothered to spend time, to save some money in spending. Because in the time it costs, I could have earned more money, by working/doing something for money. Like spending 2 hours with doctors, to save $15 per tube orso. Fuck that.
Im 18 so I cant invest that time better. I would have school right now

Im 18 so I cant invest that time better. I would have school right now
yeah. I get that. Was for me also. Back then, earning like mf $/€ 4 per hour. I should go backwards in time, and brake a few bones or whatever of that manager that pushed me to work harder as a 16 year old kid when i was wokring for like $3/hour and already doing my best to work as quickly as I could. he legit deserves to be chocked out a bit.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and Almu
yeah. I get that. Was for me also. Back then, earning like mf $/€ 4 per hour. I should go backwards in time, and kill that manager that pushed me to work harder as a 16 year old kid when i was wokring for like $3/hour and already doing my best to work as quickly as I could.
3$ wtf.in germany we get like 9.50 Minimum

3$ wtf.in germany we get like 9.50 Minimum
we're talking late 1990's "salary" here. stuff a bit cheaper back then. it would equate to maybe 6-7 in todays money.

• +1
we're talking late 1990's "salary" here. stuff a bit cheaper back then. it would equate to maybe 6-7 in todays money.
I had the Appointment and this fucking whore didnt prescribe it to me.
Now I have to Order it from the Internet.

Fucking knew it, give more details

• +1
Lol.
What a motherfucking waiste of time. I know I'm so right about skipping doctors, and going straight to the black market (after doing my own extensive research on benefit and risks and how to use it.)
You need for acne, or collage maxxing?

There is also another thing diffrance or something, it's just being posted about (see my recent posting history).
Maybe a good option also

Last edited:
  • +1
Fucking knew it, give more details
I fucking talked to her about my acne and she didnt even let me finish the sentence and talked about her fucking bullshit medicine. I said that benzoylperoxide didnt work and she wanted to prescribe me benzoylperoxide and clyndamicil or what the fuck this shit is. I mentioned tretinoin and she racted like it was pure posion. I asked if I can get this and she talked about how irritating it is for the skin. At this point I knew its over I will never go to a fucking female surgeon again. What a fucking waste of time.

I fucking talked to her about my acne and she didnt even let me finish the sentence and talked about her fucking bullshit medicine. I said that benzoylperoxide didnt work and she wanted to prescribe me benzoylperoxide and clyndamicil or what the fuck this shit is. I mentioned tretinoin and she racted like it was pure posion. I asked if I can get this and she talked about how irritating it is for the skin. At this point I knew its over I will never go to a fucking female surgeon again. What a fucking waste of time.
But what is even the point of this? I mean why did you go to a fucking whore and not just ordered it?

But what is even the point of this? I mean why did you go to a fucking whore and not just ordered it?
I wanted it cheaper.
Tenor 3

Lol.
What a motherfucking waiste of time. I know I'm so right about skipping doctors, and going straight to the black market (after doing my own extensive research on benefit and risks and how to use it.)
You need for acne, or collage maxxing?

There is also another thing diffrance or something, it's just being posted about (see my recent posting history).
Maybe a good option also
Adapelane is prescription in germany

I had the exact same shit with my doctor appointment for tretin in the netherlands. I made an appointment to the general practitioner (which is free) and he was like: Noo, your skin looks good, if you want to prevent aging I can make you an appointment with the dermatologist. Such an appointment would cost me 200+ euro's just to speak for 10 minutes. If I can even get the tretin in the end that is.

I would have to order a decade worth of tretin to get that money back. Ordered on the internet instead, 0 issues.

Doctors are mostly a jewish scam tbh. I dislocated my shoulder and I was adviced to see a surgeon 2 weeks after the incident to see how it was healing. He looked at it for 1 minute, asked like 3 questions, and told me everything was fine and to just do whatever I am doing. Was out in less than 5 minutes and the hospital charged me 240 euros' for just this consult.

When I was 18yo I would have had to work 60 hours for just that 3 minute consult. Wage-slavery.

• WTF
I had the exact same shit with my doctor appointment for tretin in the netherlands. I made an appointment to the general practitioner (which is free) and he was like: Noo, your skin looks good, if you want to prevent aging I can make you an appointment with the dermatologist. Such an appointment would cost me 200+ euro's just to speak for 10 minutes. If I can even get the tretin in the end that is.

I would have to order a decade worth of tretin to get that money back. Ordered on the internet instead, 0 issues.

Doctors are mostly a jewish scam tbh. I dislocated my shoulder and I was adviced to see a surgeon 2 weeks after the incident to see how it was healing. He looked at it for 1 minute, asked like 3 questions, and told me everything was fine and to just let it heal. Was out in less than 5 minutes and the hospital charged me 240 euros' for just this consult.

When I was 18yo I would have had to work 60 hours for just that 3 minute consult. Jewish wage-slavery.
SHE EVEN TALKED ABOUT THE SCARING ON MY FUCKING FORHEAD AND STILL WANTS TO PRESCRIBE ME THAT SHIT THAT ONLY DOES SOMETHING AGAINS ACNE. IT DOESNT MAKE MY SKIN BETTER. WHAT A FUCKING WHORE.
It was gladly free to talk with this bitch
I EVEN WANTED TO DO FUCKING BOTOX AND FILLER BY HER.
THIS BITCH CAN NOW STICK IT UP HER ASS

SHE EVEN TALKED ABOUT THE SCARING ON MY FUCKING FORHEAD AND STILL WANTS TO PRESCRIBE ME THAT SHIT THAT ONLY DOES SOMETHING AGAINS ACNE. IT DOESNT MAKE MY SKIN BETTER. WHAT A FUCKING WHORE.
It was gladly free to talk with this bitch
I EVEN WANTED TO DO FUCKING BOTOX AND FILLER BY HER.
THIS BITCH CAN NOW STICK IT UP HER ASS
PLenty of these doctors.
Can't'handle a well read and researched person.
I mean. Tretinoin, has been researched so much. And these idiots turning into flaking redheads. Are these idiots that pply the stongest amount, way to much, and every day from the get go. Without moisterizing/buffering the shit out of their skinn to pevent that from happening. But if you're a well read person, you knowshat to do, and how to do it, without that happening much if at all.

Adapelane is prescription in germany
Well, whatever. If after you have reseached that stuff well. And think and know it's good for you,. Then I would jump to the black market straight away anyways.
If you do to the doctor. They will have their own shit they will sell you anyways; like pills and creams they get good sales commissions on.
Glad to see you still alive. These must be brutal stressfull days, or you must in the mean time have mannaged to cover your ass with Spinter shorts or sold all the stocks or whatever other ways. The Stock market jumped into the fear mode all of a sudden. The stock market is like: "we (2% of world population) are all gonna die of Corona)

Last edited:
  • +1

Order tazorotene (“tazorac”) if you can. It mogs the fuck out of retin A but will make your skin more dry at first

• +1
They say its the strongest and I dont think I need something that strong. But thank you very much for informing me
You can always build up to it. It’s my goal and I will advance to it when I get better insurance. good luck with the retinA it changes your skin texture amazingly

• Woah