Approach when you get IOIs?

carnage

carnage

Iron
So today I walked back from the gym and this super hot young girl made eye contact with me from like 10 meters and kept looking at me until we passed each other and she even smiled and then looked away all shy and shit. Is this a situation where I turn around and say something like "hey I thought you're really cute can you give me your ig/number?"

I'm fucking pissed that I didn't approach her fuck

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
IOIs are schizophrenic delusion

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, sickdawgie, ambi and 1 other person
I can't really tell as i'm a sub chadlite, maybe @Paul7 can help you with this one, he rated himself a chadlite with big cock but watched all Naruto

Does it makes sense?

So today I walked back from the gym and this super hot young girl made eye contact with me from like 10 meters and kept looking at me until we passed each other and she even smiled and then looked away all shy and shit. Is this a situation where I turn around and say something like "hey I thought you're really cute can you give me your ig/number?"

Pm your face, this won't happen to a sub-chadlite guy

@ambi
How Do We Tell Him Mr Krabs GIF - How Do We Tell Him Mr Krabs Spongebob -  Discover & Share GIFs

• JFL
Reactions: Clqs, micropp, FacialStructure404 and 1 other person
mods should pin your ioi thread to dispel copers
I doubt any of these people would accept it, coping yourself into thinking quick eye contact is an IOI is a very easy way to feel validated tbh

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, Copeful, notrealdanish and 1 other person
I can't really tell as i'm a sub chadlite, maybe @Paul7 can help you with this one, he rated himself a chadlite with big cock but watched all Naruto

Does it makes sense?
When did I rate myself as chadlite fucking retard

Is there anyone who can answer this like a normal human being, not like an arrogant ape with 80 IQ?

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar

You could have tried it, why did you care?

I almost never approached because I am high inhib, I was usually "approached". However, several times it happened to me that some ioi were actually indicative. It's not simply a look, context matter