Approached by foid, in talking stage currently

BPMKNO

BPMKNO

Gold
Title

Started off when I got my bus to head home, however, while i was sitting down, a the friend of the foid tapped me on my shoulder and pretty much told me her friend wants my insta, afterwards like 10-15 minutes after I gave her my insta, she messages me and we keep talking back and forth and so far it’s been doing really well. It also helps that previous I was in a talking stage a bit ago with another girl so I have general sense on how to talk to foids, idek how I pulled this off as well.

I’m about a 6-6.5/10 and the girl is about looksmatched, Hispanic, but I don’t think she is NT (completely at least), she admitted to not knowing what to do and stuff, and I don’t think she is a whore either.

The funniest thing about this story is that a friend that helped me with feedback and stuff got called autistic for send a pic of him with a Batman filter, and I got more play then him despite actually being autistic JFL.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: say∅ and starvecell
is her ass fat
Title

Started off when I got my bus to head home, however, while i was sitting down, a the friend of the foid tapped me on my shoulder and pretty much told me her friend wants my insta, afterwards like 10-15 minutes after I give my snap she messages me and we keep talking back and forth and so far it’s been doing really well. It also helps that previous I was in a talking stage a bit ago with another girl so I have general sense on how to talk to foids, idek how I pulled this off as well.

I’m about a 6-6.5/10 and the girl is about looksmatched, Hispanic, but I don’t think she is NT (completely at least), she admitted to not knowing what to do and stuff, and I don’t think she is a whore either.

The funniest thing about this story is that a friend that helped me with feedback and stuff got called autistic for send a pic of him with a Batman filter, and I got more play then him despite actually being autistic JFL.

Bump

• +1
Reactions: say∅
I just started going out with this new girl, her face isn't that attractive but her tits are like fucking G cups, they're gigantic, I need to lock this down.

Our 2nd date is this friday.

• +1
Reactions: awAesometrextriad and BPMKNO
Legit, no idea, but maybe, only saw her face
i mean its never bad to practice on foids, rn im talking to this becky. in her tiktoks she literally frauds to 10/10 stacy its crazy but irl she is very recessed, but shes still atleast mtb so its fine. also what does NT mean

• +1
Reactions: BPMKNO
I just started going out with this new girl, her face isn't that attractive but her tits are like fucking G cups, they're gigantic, I need to lock this down.

butter face = whore

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
Bump

• +1
i mean its never bad to practice on foids, rn im talking to this becky. in her tiktoks she literally frauds to 10/10 stacy its crazy but irl she is very recessed, but shes still atleast mtb so its fine. also what does NT mean
NT/neurotypical = not retarded/not affected by a mental disorder

Not NT/Not Neurotypical = retarded/has some form of neurodivergent or is affected by a mental disorder, such as autism, schizophrenia, etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NoLongerHuman, say∅ and rul
This site is full of unaware or insecure real life chads. Doesn’t surprise me at all

This site is full of unaware or insecure real life chads. Doesn’t surprise me at all
I’m not tho, but I’m not complaining about any play.

• +1
trust me bro if a girl sees a guy they find cute in public and get their number they are definetly whores and talk to atleast 5 different guys. no normal girl will ever do that, every girl thats asked me for my snap in public has a snapscore of over 200k+

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
trust me bro if a girl sees a guy they find cute in public and get their number they are definetly whores and talk to atleast 5 different guys. no normal girl will ever do that, every girl thats asked me for my snap in public has a snapscore of over 200k+
Ik I either mapped out that she’s one of those pick-me shy girls that just act like that, or legitimately has no experience when talking to dudes, and I’m 100% on either, I think she has no experience because she doesn’t really follow any guys and she doesn’t have any slutty or lewd photos up on her ig or anything, and when we were texting she blatantly said that she doesn’t know how to keep the convo going, (most communicative foid I’ve ever interacted with) which leads me to thinking she’s not NT, but for sure I’m look at stuff again. Btw her friend asked for her because she was too shy to ask for her self.

• +1
Reactions: say∅ and MyDreamIsToBe183CM
NT = not retarded

Not NT = retarded
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

@Clavicular @coispet @NumbThePain @Gengar @Master

Is this your forums user base?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, KaisenMaxxer and MyDreamIsToBe183CM
Ik I either mapped out that she’s one of those pick-me shy girls that just act like that, or legitimately has no experience when talking to dudes, and I’m 100% on either, I think she has no experience because she doesn’t really follow any guys and she doesn’t have any slutty or lewd photos up on her ig or anything, and when we were texting she blatantly said that she doesn’t know how to keep the convo going, (most communicative foid I’ve ever interacted with) which leads me to thinking she’s not NT, but for sure I’m look at stuff again.
i dont know man, theres no way a girl with no experience with guys has the confidence to randomly ask their friend to ask a guy out in public, unless she just told her friend she found you cute and the foid's friend asked you without her permission or telling her.

also if she really doesnt talk to any guys you gotta take advantage of it quickly. i talked to this one very special shy girl who was high mtb in my school and was pretty much unknown, no social media besides snapchat and looked like a genuinely sweet girl. i stopped talking to her for a single fucking week and shes snapping both of my friends :lul:

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and BPMKNO
“She” is a fed, kill her before it’s too late

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and BPMKNO
What do you look like op

• +1
Mid guys don’t get approached by foids
Mid in the way that the PSL scale works like a Hispanic with certain African physical characteristics, phenomaxxed normie, so bluepilled people would rate me above average.

• +1
Mid in the way that the PSL scale works like a Hispanic with certain African physical characteristics, phenomaxxed normie, so bluepilled people would rate me above average.
Like this, but different:

IMG 1050
IMG 1049

• +1
I love how no one mentions the last part of my story bruh.

• +1
bruh😭😭😭😭

ENGLISH OR SPANISH 😈
mah bois: *frozen* 🥶
sus caseoh: *moves* CAN I GET A HOYAAAA?
me: AYOO- 😳
Jonkler: Why so serious 👽
those who know:💀(only in balkans)

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
ENGLISH OR SPANISH 😈
mah bois: *frozen* 🥶
sus caseoh: *moves* CAN I GET A HOYAAAA?
me: AYOO- 😳
Jonkler: Why so serious 👽
those who know:💀(only in balkans)
IMG 1018

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and RichardSpencel
She’s doesn’t like u

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and BPMKNO
Title

Started off when I got my bus to head home, however, while i was sitting down, a the friend of the foid tapped me on my shoulder and pretty much told me her friend wants my insta, afterwards like 10-15 minutes after I gave her my insta, she messages me and we keep talking back and forth and so far it’s been doing really well. It also helps that previous I was in a talking stage a bit ago with another girl so I have general sense on how to talk to foids, idek how I pulled this off as well.

Over

She is gonna cuck you with Chad goy bitch nigga

• +1
NT/neurotypical = not retarded/not affected by a mental disorder

Not NT/Not Neurotypical = retarded/has some form of neurodivergent or is affected by a mental disorder, such as autism, schizophrenia, etc.
That’s not how it works

• +1
Over

She is gonna cuck you with Chad goy bitch nigga
She’s doesn’t like u
Mid guys don’t get approached by foids
i dont know man, theres no way a girl with no experience with guys has the confidence to randomly ask their friend to ask a guy out in public, unless she just told her friend she found you cute and the foid's friend asked you without her permission or telling her.

also if she really doesnt talk to any guys you gotta take advantage of it quickly. i talked to this one very special shy girl who was high mtb in my school and was pretty much unknown, no social media besides snapchat and looked like a genuinely sweet girl. i stopped talking to her for a single fucking week and shes snapping both of my friends :lul:

Regardless, I truly don’t lose anything, call it cope if you will, but I’m 15 and have 10+ years to actually experience true love and intimacy, and so far this is only my second experience with a girl, and so if this goes south, I don’t lose anything, I’m putting in minimal effort to talk to her and and truly it seems that she’s putting in effort to communicate effectively that she is interested but just doesn’t know how to display it, as well, if she ghost me, she asked me, it just makes her seem weird, and if she dates someone else’s, and either way I’m not trying to find a wife at 15 yr, I need to experience youth before it’s gone, and I end up becoming old and bitter, and just constantly thinking about what could’ve been, and turn into a rotting basementcel.

Source: myself, and this dude on YouTube

Take it how you will.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: omnilegent
I’m 15 and have 10+ years to actually experience true love and intimacy
Keep coping buddy boyo.

Teenage life ends the moment you turn 18.

Fucking over for your subhuman shitskin ass until then. If you can't even realise she just wanted to have something funny to talk about to her friends later and was just fucking with you then it's over.

Bitches don't even take you seriously subhuman goy :lul:

At this point, just give up on your dreams and die, you miserable failure. Not even your own parents are proud of you.

At 15 instead of going out with friends and having fun while you are still in your prime years you're wasting them rotting on this site and probably playing roblox or some shit.
ovER

@omnil
Keep coping buddy boyo.

Teenage life ends the moment you turn 18.

Fucking over for your subhuman shitskin ass until then. If you can't even realise she just wanted to have something funny to talk about to her friends later and was just fucking with you then it's over.

Bitches don't even take you seriously subhuman goy :lul:

At this point, just give up on your dreams and die, you miserable failure. Not even your own parents are proud of you.

At 15 instead of going out with friends and having fun while you are still in your prime years you're wasting them rotting on this site and probably playing roblox or some shit.
ovER

Solid points, but the youthpill is brutal, and men peak truly at (18 - 25), and I’ll enjoy my youth while I still have it, u seem like a victim of the youthpill, so it shows how much an impact of youth, wish you well.

Also I don’t even spend more than 20 mins on this site a week.

youthpill
Over

Turned 18 2 weeks ago and never held hands with a woman my entire life

Hope you dont end up like me tho

• +1
Over

Turned 18 2 weeks ago and never held hands with a woman my entire life

Hope you dont end up like me tho
Thanks man, wish u the best and hope u do end up escaping your incel brain, truly, hope u do well in the future and stop being a depressed doomer.

Thanks man, wish u the best and hope u do end up escaping your incel brain, truly, hope u do well in the future and stop being a depressed doomer.
Thanks but there is no escape for your face, height and dick.

Born subhuman, always subhuman.

Over.

• So Sad
Something similar happened to me but I left her on opened for like a day by accident
Fumble, the first girl I talked to I didn’t send anything to her for 3-4 days lmao

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend
Fumble, the first girl I talked to I didn’t send anything to her for 3-4 days lmao
She was mid anyway , I apologised and she was acting cocky, like I can’t replace her in like two texts.
Hate foids with big egos

• +1
She was mid anyway , I apologised and she was acting cocky, like I can’t replace her in like two texts.
Hate foids with big egos
Fr, esp if they are mid as shit, they 10’s then it’s justified, but if they sub6/not looksmatched (lower than you) and acting like that, cut them off asap, like a weed