Approaching is cope for ugly ass niggas

Deleted member 245

Deleted member 245

Kraken
JFL at these ugly niggas that make 1000+ approaches and get 1000 rejections+

While these subhumans cope with "muh approaching" are guys that never approached a girl in their life but they have 100+ slays. Approaching is for ugly cucks.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and nausea
approaches me

Still better than being a lazy high inhib pussy (aka me)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Still better than being a lazy high inhib pussy (aka me)
"lazy high inhib pussy" Chad slays way more than ugly low inhib cold approach coper

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Esteban1997 and itsoverbuddyboyo
pure suicide fuel

It’s over for me. No real life female attention in awhile except a kiss on the head by a friend of my parents which was probaly nothing more than friendly one since she calls everyone ‘darling’ generally.

"lazy high inhib pussy" Chad slays way more than ugly low inhib cold approach coper
That's pretty obvious.
But a low inhib 4/10 fucks more than a 5/10 high inhib pussy.
Nonchads have to approach, that's quite obvious. You're saying be chad or kill yourself basically

• +1
Reactions: Looksmaxer-van-NL
Broke: Approaching because alpha/pua/redpill cope

Woke: not approaching because foids will approach if you're good looking

Sloke: Approaching because I'm going to make this fucking toilet suffer and have to pretend to listen to a subhuman inkel.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxOrDie, itsoverbuddyboyo and Deleted member 39
ugly niggas on suicide watch

I agree with this. However, using posts of Twitter hoes doesn't prove anything. If you tell a high tier normie he shouldn't approach because he's a nonchads, he's wasting potential and could be balls deep if he had approached
No, sub8=death so high tier normies can't slay. Chadlite at least

No, sub8=death so high tier normies can't slay. Chadlite at least
They won't slay but they can fuck occasionally. Without approach they would never fuck though. That's the point I'm making.

They won't slay but they can fuck occasionally. Without approach they would never fuck though. That's the point I'm making.
If you're Chadlite do you get approached and do you slay? I've been rated high-tier normie and I want to ascend to chadlite with fillers

Fuck bro its over its been a while since no females pay attention to me :feelswah::feelswhy:

If you're Chadlite do you get approached and do you slay? I've been rated high-tier normie and I want to ascend to chadlite with fillers
I guess chadlites get approached in social environments like schools etc. but not by strangers on the street. But even as a chadlite you should be NT to slay. If you're a virgin while being a high tier normie that's a bad sign indicating that you're either high inhib or not NT

I guess chadlites get approached in social environments like schools etc. but not by strangers on the street. But even as a chadlite you should be NT to slay. If you're a virgin while being a high tier normie that's a bad sign indicating that you're either high inhib or not NT
Probably both tbh. But high inhib comes from being ugly, aka only high tier normie.

Probably both tbh. But high inhib comes from being ugly, aka only high tier normie.
Most of the inhib comes from looks, that's true. That's why looksmaxing is the best therapy for self-esteem issues.
But exposure also works to diminish inhib, that's why low tier normies who party are lower inhib than weird chadlites on autistic forums. I was high inhib before I knew I was ugly, also has to do with developmental issues I guess.

JFL at these ugly niggas that make 1000+ approaches and get 1000 rejections+

While these subhumans cope with "muh approaching" are guys that never approached a girl in their life but they have 100+ slays. Approaching is for ugly cucks.

This could be a blackpill that hypergamy is bullshit. Women wait for handsome men lol Then its REALLY bad. It means most of us are ugly.

I prefer not approach to make foids angry by not being approached by my model tier face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Most of the inhib comes from looks, that's true. That's why looksmaxing is the best therapy for self-esteem issues.
But exposure also works to diminish inhib, that's why low tier normies who party are lower inhib than weird chadlites on autistic forums. I was high inhib before I knew I was ugly, also has to do with developmental issues I guess.
you made some very good points here, thats completely true. ''if you're not chad it's over'' there are plenty of high tier normies i know that slay even decently tbh that's like if you want to be rich but you say ''if you're not born bill gates there is no point even trying'' the only point where it's really over if you're a poorcel and already know that never in your lifetime you can afford surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39