Approaching on public transport

SlavicGeneral

SlavicGeneral

Diamond
I fucking hate not doing it. Had girls eyefucking me for minutes regularly. A girl I like literally sat next to me today (we usually end up on public transport at the same time) and fucking touched me couple times "accidentaly", like literally laid her fingers over my arm lightly multiple times, and I didn't show a single reaction. I just feel like risk to reward ratio is way too bad with this, unlike regular cold approaches, as if you get rejected it's so over for your social status once you see them again.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, isis_Bleach and ey88
Dude if she sat next to you it’s not a cold approach

Dude if she sat next to you it’s not a cold approach
We eyefuck each other regularly and she keeps biting her lips jfl I know I can bag her if not autistic. The problem is like I said if I pump and dump/she vomes to conclusion I'm an autist I better prey I never see her again (and I will see her and be very uncomfortable)

Serbian fairy tales

I fucking hate not doing it. Had girls eyefucking me for minutes regularly. A girl I like literally sat next to me today (we usually end up on public transport at the same time) and fucking touched me couple times "accidentaly", like literally laid her fingers over my arm lightly multiple times, and I didn't show a single reaction. I just feel like risk to reward ratio is way too bad with this, unlike regular cold approaches, as if you get rejected it's so over for your social status once you see them again.
 cb19f2c2 23cc 4ef6 bc06 e89f5eec1eb7