Approaching when foids have absolutely no sexual interest is dumb af

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
And I don’t mean they don’t have particular interest in you but that they lack any form of sexual interest in general (especially the attractive ones). With social media getting attention and validation and the huge dopamine rush that comes along is easier for them than to order a pizza. So why bothering getting involved in relationships/ sex if they can easily get satisfied by uploading an insta pic or showing up in revealing clothes?

Not only in club but you also see on their social media that they’re very satisfied with their female friends: drinking, dancing, traveling, making whore pics, taking flows of male attention and compliments for granted and then fuck off once guys try to advance sexually.

Unless you’re Gigachad or you’re somewhat famous most modern foids don’t see any special value in you that can convince them to get involved with you sexually/ romantically. It’s no wonder that so many chads are dating down.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, BigBiceps, turkproducer and 3 others
Because validation and getting dicked are vastly different from one another.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and diggbicc
Women are disgusting

Yet people of all different shapes and sizes are having sex whilst you make this topic. Gigachads only tho huh..

Any excuse to LDAR

• Woah
Reactions: BigBoy
approaching when you're below psl 6 is dumb af

Women wanna get dicked as much as we want to dick them, its just that they have it easier

That’s why you have to look good to inspire sexual interest.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
I am so fucking jaded about everything I don't even look at girls anymore, even the cute gym receptionist didn't bother to say goodbye after I did because she was talking to some coach, and being nice is her fucking job. That's how invisible I am to them.

Do you really think women are completley satisfied with just attention and dont want axtual sex/relationships in some cases as well? Of course women want sex and relationships (In some cases)

While i partially agree i find it really easy to point out which girls are absolute attention whores that only seek validation So Its not that hard to just avoid them

women win when they know u want to fuck them

men win when you actually fuck them