Approaching women is a form of assault

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
In fact approaching strangers in general is a form of assault regardles sof their gender. Imagine how a man or woman would feel if an average looking gymcelled stranger came to them and started talking to them for no reason.

In women's case, its clear as day what your intentions are, you throw yourslef on them with the sole purpose of fucking them. You basically force your existnace upon a fragile femoid, if you were a woman wouldn't you be scared at least?

No a single guy i know who has a gf ever did this shit. They all met their gfs through common friends or at some sort of activity and it was the girl that made the first move. And when a femoid approaches you its not assualt because she is physically weaker.

After all, females are the choosers not men. The whole PUA and pickup culture is a subtle form of rape and men who fall for it are misguided desperate incels. If she likes youn she will let you know. No, its not seen as masculine and alpha if oyu mae the first move, its seen as desperate and offensive.

And do youn think chad risk this? Chad has an army of femoids since HS and with tinder, he doesn't have to approach. Getting laid isnt about taking risks. Risks only result in loss. Seuxally active men got it the safe way. Noone risked or made some crazy impulsive PUA barrage to smash.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
This is legit! I met my gf online. It's not assault

approached my gf randomly on the street 4 years ago and she didnt call the police
keep coping buddy

You sound like a kid named Eugene who collects bugs in a jar. “hew hew hew these femoids hew hew hew"

Attachments

• 1577783971568.png
    1577783971568.png
    44.8 KB · Views: 19
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DarkTriadPeerReview, Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 4545
approached my gf randomly on the street 4 years ago and she didnt call the police
keep coping buddy

sure buddy and im actually the guy in my avi

@PrettyBoyMaxxing
homie gonna elab on that title?
"

Attachments

• 3B1D2D06-1BF5-4382-91DA-A99FBA1ABB73.jpeg
    3B1D2D06-1BF5-4382-91DA-A99FBA1ABB73.jpeg
    62.3 KB · Views: 16
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Deleted member 2846
girls will sexually assault men who they want. if women arent physically touching you then you are avg and avg is ugly. i met a MM and girls went out of their way to touch him. in comparison, the average man has to develop a witty personality, rely on propinquity, status, money and some degree of facial harmony to attract a girl. even then, she wont go out of her way to express indications of interest.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I have put my penis inside a woman’s vagina from cold approach

can confirm it works

in comparison, the average man has to develop a witty personality, rely on propinquity, status, money and some degree of facial harmony to attract a girl. even then, she wont go out of her way to express indications of inter

and even then he wont fuck her anyway
I have put my penis inside a woman’s vagina from cold approach

can confirm it works

if it works then im the guy in my avi

low t mentality