Approved for High Cut Lefort 1

jdz6777

jdz6777

Iron
ive already fully softmaxxed. filler, skin, hair. its all done. the only thing left, my recessed maxilla/underbite. after that its all done.
thank you to this forum for helping fr, rlly good information. requested high cut specifically for recessed/sunken in paranasal area/flat midface or known as midface hypoplasia.

if any of u have any opinions or thoughts on high cut lefort 1 please lmk. or if any of u are actually getting this surgery lmk. would love to chat.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: xevuxia, noonespecial, Meister! and 10 others
ive already fully softmaxxed. filler, skin, hair. its all done. the only thing left, my recessed maxilla/underbite. after that its all done.
thank you to this forum for helping fr, rlly good information. requested high cut specifically for recessed/sunken in paranasal area/flat midface or known as midface hypoplasia.

if any of u have any opinions or thoughts on high cut lefort 1 please lmk. or if any of u are actually getting this surgery lmk. would love to chat.
Can you PM me the surgeon, costs etc
Also I'm curious why did you pick your specific surgeon?

Also are you fine with the idea of getting a Lefort done by somebody who does High Cut LF1? Surely he won't be as skilled in that as some other surgeons would be in Normal cut Lefort 1's?

Are you going to get rotation?

Did this surgeon have good results?

Can you PM me the surgeon, costs etc
Also I'm curious why did you pick your specific surgeon?

Also are you fine with the idea of getting a Lefort done by somebody who does High Cut LF1? Surely he won't be as skilled in that as some other surgeons would be in Normal cut Lefort 1's?

Are you going to get rotation?

Did this surgeon have good results?
yes the omfs is well known. in california. i dont think any rotation is happening, simply just moving the maxilla forward is enough. this is a kaiser permanente dr so he normally performs conservative surgerys. a lefort 1 could be an option however it wouldnt address midface/maxillary hypoplasia. i dont want to have a chimp look due to my lips/mouth being advanced while my midface is left behind.

the costs is free, its covered by my insurance which is nice, i only have to pay out of pocket for braces.

i dont want to say surgeon rn, ill say it after. i picked it due to him being popular on the jawsurgery reddit, hes listed as the top omfs surgeons.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: greycel
yes the omfs is well known. in california. i dont think any rotation is happening, simply just moving the maxilla forward is enough. this is a kaiser permanente dr so he normally performs conservative surgerys. a lefort 1 could be an option however it wouldnt address midface/maxillary hypoplasia. i dont want to have a chimp look due to my lips/mouth being advanced while my midface is left behind.

the costs is free, its covered by my insurance which is nice, i only have to pay out of pocket for braces.
Paranasal Implants? Lyphollized Cartillage?

Ah I see bro, hopefully it works out for the best. Can you PM me the results after you get them. I'd love to see!

• +1
Reactions: jdz6777
Good luck bhaicel

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop and ryuken
Paranasal Implants? Lyphollized Cartillage?

Ah I see bro, hopefully it works out for the best. Can you PM me the results after you get them. I'd love to see!
no need for paranasal implants, the lefort should address paranasal deficiency/recession

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy and greycel
Show plans and scans

heya bhai, I have an appointment for bimax next month and will discuss if high lf1 or ccw bimax will be necessary, dm me if u want :feelsgood:

i dont want to say surgeon rn, ill say it after. i picked it due to him being popular on the jawsurgery reddit, hes listed as the top omfs surgeons.
Are you getting ccw with it? What about upper maxilla implants to complete the forward look? Have you looked into modified lefort 3 or lefort 2/quadrangular lefort?
i dont want to have a chimp look due to my lips/mouth being advanced while my midface is left behind.
Is this surgery bad for anyone with an already protruding mouth area (dont know if its due to tissue or bone being forward)

How do you get insurance to cover the costs?

Show plans and scans
i still need braces so no measurement plans yet, however here is my scan. classified as class 3, tight bite. no overjet.
IMG 1680

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and NZb6Air
this is very interesting. i would look forward to the result.

• +1
What’s your rating rn
idrk i left that whole rating scene a while ago once things just got silly and looksmaxxing went super mainstream. im a solid htn. i get told i look like a model pretty often and have no trouble with women.

i sucked this forums info dry and left with it all and improved myself, prob one of the very few to actually see dr taban. im not active in here or nothing but its a great place for real info

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Meister! and Xangsane
is your bizygo to bigonial etc good or what? why would you only need "high cut" lf1 to ascend

• +1
idrk i left that whole rating scene a while ago once things just got silly and looksmaxxing went super mainstream. im a solid htn. i get told i look like a model pretty often and have no trouble with women.
After this what would be your rating?
i sucked this forums info dry and left with it all and improved myself, prob one of the very few to actually see dr taban. im not active in here or nothing but its a great place for real info
Race?

is your bizygo to bigonial etc good or what? why would you only need "high cut" lf1 to ascend
yes its good, i dont need to ascend really. if they told me i wasnt a candidate for lefort id still be happy. but i want to fix my underbite so i can smile properly. i dont rlly show teeth due to not having an overjet. i would like to smile and have my top teeth only show.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
I assume white
im mexican/white but some say i look middle eastern due to rlly long eyelashes and high pfl and big eyes. but white skin with black hair.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
im mexican/white but some say i look middle eastern due to rlly long eyelashes and high pfl and big eyes. but white skin with black hair.
I gotcha
I guess you’re carried hard by appeal?

yes its good, i dont need to ascend really. if they told me i wasnt a candidate for lefort id still be happy. but i want to fix my underbite so i can smile properly. i dont rlly show teeth due to not having an overjet. i would like to smile and have my top teeth only show.
Do you have scleral show ? I would assume so looking at your cheekbones
I assume white

• +1
I gotcha
I guess you’re carried hard by appeal?
tbh idk why girls like me. im still to this day confused. ill play it off like its normal but sometimes im just confused or like a prank is being played on me. this forum can mess u up a bit in the head since i know literally every facial bone and term. but its whatever.

• +1

What is some of the most useful stuff you've come across on the forum and what softmaxxes have you done that have helped you the most?

tbh idk why girls like me. im still to this day confused. ill play it off like its normal but sometimes im just confused or like a prank is being played on me. this forum can mess u up a bit in the head since i know literally every facial bone and term. but its whatever.
What looks level and pheno are the foids usually?

caucasian brow ridge
here is pics of me, ig i should show before surgery. 2nd pic is unfraduded obviously. not gonna fraud like some silly ppl who do that and ask for ratings.
IMG 2187
IMG 2184

Attachments

• IMG_2187.jpg
    IMG_2187.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2184.jpg
    IMG_2184.jpg
    1,003.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and Xangsane
What looks level and pheno are the foids usually?
maybe above avg. i only go for white skin. thats just what i like. latina girls,white girls, arab girls. thats about it. idrc what the race is, as long as white skin.

• +1
maybe above avg. i only go for white skin. thats just what i like. latina girls,white girls, arab girls. thats about it. idrc what the race is, as long as white skin.
Asian girls have white skin too why not them

What fillers did you get done ?

you can prob message this guy that had lefort done recently:
lefort thread

High Lefort is honestly a bad cut, as I have already had it myself as well.
It will make your zygos/ogee curve non- existent.
Go with very very conservative movements otherwise you will ruin your face as you already look good.

Good luck. Send results

• +1
Go with very very conservative movements otherwise you will ruin your face as you already look good.
ive heard of ppl saying that, there like "my cheekbones are less prominent now" or something along those lines.
if i may ask, why did you get high lefort? was it class 3 bite aka underbite?

also, im more scared of my nose tbh, thats my main concern. i dont want it to be upturned however if you look at my scans my bite is so mild that the movements would be like 4mm. so nothing is getting moved too much tbh. this should be a very minimal movement procedure.

here is pics of me, ig i should show before surgery. 2nd pic is unfraduded obviously. not gonna fraud like some silly ppl who do that and ask for ratings. View attachment 3081423View attachment 3081427
Bro don't do this surgery.

Absolutely not worth it for you. The better looking someone is, the more of a gamble it becomes and there's a good chance this could shift your harmony in a worse direction.

• +1
Bro don't do this surgery.

Absolutely not worth it for you. The better looking someone is, the more of a gamble it becomes and there's a good chance this could shift your harmony in a worse direction.
u could be right, i think im going to ask for a normal cut lefort 1 instead of high cut since high changes so much and is more risky in terms of risk to reward. if i get a normal cut lefort 1 it should fix my underbite/move my upper lip forward/ and make my nose look shorter since it gets upturned ever so slightly. I truly dont think theres much risk with a normal cut lefort 1. only benefit for me. if i didnt have an underbite i wouldnt even do this but since i do its more tempting.

its going to be very conservative movements, literally only moving the maxilla forward. theres literally no way 2-5mm of advancement makes me look ugly which is why im open to doing this surgery.

Last edited:
here is pics of me, ig i should show before surgery. 2nd pic is unfraduded obviously. not gonna fraud like some silly ppl who do that and ask for ratings. View attachment 3081423View attachment 3081427
You really do look middle eastern. From reading this thread I understand that youre getting jaw surgery to improve your smile but I think there might be other areas of your face that could improve from jaw surgery, can I see your side profile?

You look lowkey mena/pakistani :feelskek:
Lowkey? I think you're right on the direction though he could easily pass in various countries and regions from Turkey to India.
ye i get indian sometimes. its varies alot. no one can rlly pin point a race
In your case you can be sure they don't mean it in a way to insult you.
you do have scleral show and ur bizygo isnt that good, your PFL is good so you could really benefit from infra and zygo implants on top of the lf1
I think in his case, if he really has the kind of attention from women he is content with he should follow the KISS principle and keep it simple and stupid - a staged approach would be best with his base.
Depends on the movements like you said, from what I have seen even the regular LF1 cut can and most likely will make your zygos and ogee curve look worse.
ive heard of ppl saying that, there like "my cheekbones are less prominent now" or something along those lines.
Yes this happens, the last case I vividly remember that had this was that one Alfaro result, the guy ascended but his ogee curve suffered.
if i may ask, why did you get high lefort? was it class 3 bite aka underbite?

also, im more scared of my nose tbh, thats my main concern. i dont want it to be upturned however if you look at my scans my bite is so mild that the movements would be like 4mm. so nothing is getting moved too much tbh. this should be a very minimal movement procedure.
Discuss this concerns with your surgeon as these things you describe are manageable.
u could be right, i think im going to ask for a normal cut lefort 1 instead of high cut since high changes so much and is more risky in terms of risk to reward. if i get a normal cut lefort 1 it should fix my underbite/move my upper lip forward/ and make my nose look shorter since it gets upturned ever so slightly. I truly dont think theres much risk with a normal cut lefort 1. only benefit for me. if i didnt have an underbite i wouldnt even do this but since i do its more tempting.
Discuss this with your surgeon!
I have seen many cases of LF1 advancements that have had the same effect described here by some users you're trying to avoid, you should realize that your case is your unique case thus a HCLF1 could for several reasons make sense. If I was you I would also ask for ramus widening or jaw angle implants (I think ramus widening is enough).
its going to be very conservative movements, literally only moving the maxilla forward. theres literally no way 2-5mm of advancement makes me look ugly which is why im open to doing this surgery.
1mm = 1 mile in the face.

• +1

Good luck for the surgery

• +1
Lowkey? I think you're right on the direction though he could easily pass in various countries and regions from Turkey to India.

In your case you can be sure they don't mean it in a way to insult you.

I think in his case, if he really has the kind of attention from women he is content with he should follow the KISS principle and keep it simple and stupid - a staged approach would be best with his base.

Depends on the movements like you said, from what I have seen even the regular LF1 cut can and most likely will make your zygos and ogee curve look worse.

Yes this happens, the last case I vividly remember that had this was that one Alfaro result, the guy ascended but his ogee curve suffered.

Discuss this concerns with your surgeon as these things you describe are manageable.

Discuss this with your surgeon!
I have seen many cases of LF1 advancements that have had the same effect described here by some users you're trying to avoid, you should realize that your case is your unique case thus a HCLF1 could for several reasons make sense. If I was you I would also ask for ramus widening or jaw angle implants (I think ramus widening is enough).

1mm = 1 mile in the face.
ur right, im need to discuss into more detail tbh. the first consultation was very base level.

i essentially have a robert pattinson side profile but worse.

roberts maxilla isnt actually recessed, its just flat. when he smiles his upper maxilla/teeth are still in front of lower teeth. and u can tell by his upper lip how its more protruding than the lower lip. so it doesnt look all that bad.

however in my case i have this flat maxilla but with my upper lip a bit behind my lower lip.

id be totally fine if i ended up with roberts side profile.

• JFL
Reactions: Meister!

Tag or pm me when u get it I wanna see results