Approximately 38.4% of men and women will be diagnosed with cancer at some point during their lifetimes

Deleted member 2506

Deleted member 2506

Kraken
Didnt know it was that widespread dam

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2621, Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 5522
This is what happens when you live off dopamine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
Everyone would get some kind of cancer if they lived long enough

• +1
Reactions: Kosidius, Deleted member 2205, hebbewem and 7 others
You're an idiot if you don't rope after 30

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 3299, Deleted member 3795 and 2 others
What was the point of this post?

0 fucking meaning

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Nosecel
Increased over time bc of increased exposure to man made toxins. It’s avoidable and usually curable without bullshit chemo. Chemotherapy is a scam to charge you your life savings to destroy your body and likely kill you

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Chadelite, Deleted member 4430 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, eduardkoopman and Deleted member 2403
What was the point of this post?

0 fucking meaning
Preperation.

All these mofos (past age 40), that get surprised they get health problems. Like cancer. etc..
WTF?
What have these people been doing the decades before that. Sticking their head in their arse not looking around, thinking they will be the exception that stays healthy.

I used to meditate alot, in Buddhist practise. A big part was contemplationg about upcomming: old age, sickness and death.

It helped me to be pretty relaxed now, under the contant threat of sickness and death. In my mind I have been (imaganed) sich, old and/or dying.
Now with Corona, Iam on of the most relaxed persons under it in my family and what I see. All people, scared and stuff. While I'm all about living while I can, I might be death the next second. Life is for the living and for living, not for being some scared person hiding and locking myself into some room. That's already being death imo, without being actually death.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 2506
it just surprised me u dumb simp i thoguth cancer was like 5-1%
I’m not a simp I’m a touchless complimentless Smileless KHHV. Let me love Madison so I can make up for not having a gf.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 2506
Didnt know it was that widespread dam
0d5.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Preperation.

All these mofos (past age 40), that get surprised they get health problems. Like cancer. etc..
WTF?
What have these people been doing the decades before that. Sticking their head in their arse not looking around, thinking they will be the exception that stays healthy.

I used to meditate alot, in Buddhist practise. A big part was contemplationg about upcomming: old age, sickness and death.

It helped me to be pretty relaxed now, under the contant threat of sickness and death. In my mind I have been (imaganed) sich, old and/or dying.
Now with Corona, Iam on of the most relaxed persons under it in my family and what I see. All people, scared and stuff. While I'm all about living while I can, I might be death the next second. Life is for the living and for living, not for being some scared person hiding and locking myself into some room. That's already being death imo, without being actually death.
even shit like red meat aparently has a huge increase in cancer

for every 100g of read meat u eat a day (beef, pork, lamb, goat, elk) theres a 10% increase in risk of cancer

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Fuck cancer man

Doesn´t matter to me, I´m ugly.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot

for every 100g of read meat u eat a day (beef, pork, lamb, goat, elk) theres a 10% increase in risk of cancer

Cancer was invented by the government. They inject all types of shit into the food you eat (/s)

But for real. Following a vegan diet is probably ideal tbh. I wonder if it catches up to you though? Cancer is not really a risk pre 50-60 years of age. So why not eat a ton of meat and live life before you hit 60, and then consider swapping to a vegan diet. (assuming you still want to live post 60 JFL)

That's true.
A person can Health maxx. And anti (slowing) aging maxxing.
Still you will get older, and sick at some point.

This doctor, David Sinclair, anti- ages maxxes as much as he can.
Still he doesn't look like a 20-something year old.
It's a losing battle. So just know, aging and sickness, is a battle you will lose at some point. That's it.

He looks good for 50-something year old. But still, you can't beat it.
I personally feel like. getting 10-15 years ahead of the age-ing curve seems like the max potential for most.

Sinclair_Team_David-400x400.jpg

That's true.
A person can Health maxx. And anti (slowing) aging maxxing.
Still you will get older, and sick at some point.

This doctor, David Sinclair, anti- ages maxxes as much as he can.
Still he doesn't look like a 20-something year old.
It's a losing battle. So just know, aging and sickness, is a battle you will lose at some point. That's it.

He looks good for 50-something year old. But still, you can't beat it.
I personally feel like. getting 10-15 years ahead of the age-ing curve seems like the max potential for most.

Sinclair_Team_David-400x400.jpg

wonder if he applies retinoids and other collagen boosting treatmens on his face aside from his mega stack of substances. He looks like 10 years younger I'd say but some outliers like pharel williams, an asian looking guy famous on the net , tyson beckford and others manage to look 20 + years younger.

Adrenal and thyroid health, EBV

My mother died of cancer at 52.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: eduardkoopman and Blackout.xl
wonder if he applies retinoids and other collagen boosting treatmens on his face aside from his mega stack of substances. He looks like 10 years younger I'd say but some outliers like pharel williams, an asian looking guy famous on the net , tyson beckford and others manage to look 20 + years younger.
He does work together with a certain cosmetic company, and made product line.
I dunno wthat ingredients in it, I can't find easily.

Those 3 examples you gave, are really extreme/well at anti-aging maxxing.

White men (and women) have a harder time, when it comes to keeping skin quality.
Tom Cruise is doing maybe the beste of the "white boys".
White men at 50, is a wrinkle fest, most often.

Last edited:
The only that grows in the human body after a certain time is cancer, so, not surprised.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Due to 5g and wandering radiation

Cancer can be caused by a virus and also the root of bitterness.

I got cancer from PSL