APT(Anterior Pelvic Tilt)

D

Deleted member 9426

Vengeance
I have the subhuman trait of APT, a condition where your pelvis is tilted forward, usually from weak glutes + abdominals and tight erector spinae +hip flexors. This happened because of years of sitting in school and gaming. I have consciously started mewing a month ago and have found out it won't be as effective without good body posture so I need tips on how to fix it asap. Especially by anyone who's had it before. Plus I can't strengthmax while having APT or it'll fuck up my spine more.
Untitleddesign3

Hip posture

Anterior pelvic tilt 1024x536

Pls help me buddy boyos :feelsohgod:

Last edited:
jfl i have the exact same shit but luckily im not a complete subhuman.subhuman+apt=over

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 9426
Search athlean x apt on youtube it's how I fixed mine. Once its mostly gone you can start deadlifting which helps to keep it fixed.

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13, BrickTop and Deleted member 9426
Search athlean x apt on youtube it's how I fixed mine. Once its mostly gone you can start deadlifting which helps to keep it fixed.
Thank you will do

It takes time but it's pretty simple:
  • Open Up front the Anterior Chain (Hip flexors, psoas, abdomen, etc.) via stretching, unilateral strength (split squats, lunges, step ups)
  • Strengthen the Posterior Chains (Glutes, Hamstrings, Spinal Erectors) via RDLs, Bridges, Hip Thrusts, Froggers
  • Become more conscious of your spinal positions/breath. Dont be so fixed to one posture but if you are in a prolonged position: make sure you are breathing through your diaphragm/pelvis and have a neutral spine.

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr, Golgo13 and Deleted member 9426
The women who has"anterior pelvic tilt" actually has correct pelvic alignment. Her problem is she isn't extending her thoracic spine (chest). Basicslly she has to stick her chest out/up more.

Atp is confusing. Look up Msk nuerology if ur confused.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9426
Train your glutes
Train your abs
Stretch hip flexor
Do planks with holding tilt in correct position (squeezing abs in while pushing ass in)
While standing practice holding posture correctly

Tbh lots of vids on YouTube to help fix

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9426