Arab girls are hot af

D

Deleted member 18522

Anti-fascist|Muslim Jew|Anti-JB|BBC expert|Zionist
they fog Turkish girls in looks.

They have beautiful big bug eyes and nice lips and brows. Also the tanned skin and curvy body

Sexy afffff I want to slay an Arabian girl now

But they’re prudes and extremely spoiled and need feminism. They are treated like princesses by Arab simps

Green card won’t work on them becuase they’re rich

They’re also halal

@Xangsane

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 23554, currylightskin and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24055, Elvisandreaa, gribsufer1 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
185978.jpg

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24055 and blatonslatt
They are fat with big noses and chins. Jfl. They are worse version of white girls.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24055, PubertyMaxxer and PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24055, Deleted member 22918, Deleted member 23554 and 1 other person
Which country is this?

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
They are fatter than white girls

But thick eyebrows looks shit on women.
Lips and eyes make them sexy the nose is a failo but the hot ones all have nose jobs.

And only slim women count so tie just them being volcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and Deleted member 17872
I was in Arabia now I’m in Egypt
Saudi girls fog, but I agree with others they need to lose weight. That's what happens when you're stuck at home all day.

MBS needs to bring them out the home without turning them into sloots. Hard task in this day and age.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 18522, Ethniframementalcel and 1 other person
Syrian girls fog tbh

• +1
Reactions: Lebgfinal and Deleted member 18522
russian/ee girls or nothing tbh

They have beautiful big bug eyes and nice lips and brows. Also the tanned skin and curvy body

But they’re prudes and extremely spoiled and need feminism. They are treated like princesses by Arab simps

They’re also halal

@Xangsane
They absolutely do not fogg Turks and they are not hot what is this cope?

They are fat with big noses and chins. Jfl. They are worse version of white girls.
This, @Manchild is American so he only sees lebenese girls. Those of us who live in Europe truly see how ugly Arab hoes are they are like black bitches pure subhuman. Unpopular opinion but I think curry foids mogg them 🤷‍♂️

how do brown arab foids have pink nipples but i have black tier cuck dark nipples with pale skin?
Most don’t have pink nipples (speaking from personal exp here). But you’ll occasinally find a Gook, Latina and Arab with pink nipples once in a blue moon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
A lot of your posts are haram, though.

Vengance. Enemies. Lust. Sleep around with whores and brag about it. wanking. Not sure I'm following the moral code, but it's ok.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
A lot of your posts are haram, though.

Vengance. Enemies. Lust. Sleep around with whores and brag about it. wanking. Not sure I'm following the moral code, but it's ok.
Only Allah can judge me

Yup, arab women are breeding materials. Perfect for breeding. While other races are only good for fucking. The best scenario would be to have an arab wife and then side bitches of all races.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 18522

They’re also halal

@Xangsane
Delete inshallah

Bro saw Arabian models and now he thinks that’s how the average arab woman looks like

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
Keep fetishising them. It's people like you who are turning them (the ethnicity with the most HQNP women by proportion per ethnicity) into degens.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass and Deleted member 18522
46636221-9890497-How_sweet_Champagne_and_cocktail_drinks_were_flowing_it_was_very-a-4_1628853061428.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerChad
Keep fetishising them. It's people like you who are turning them (the ethnicity with the most HQNP women by proportion per ethnicity) into degens.
Arab women are the biggest whore stop coping

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
ITALIAN MILF SUPREMACY🇮🇹🍕

Here we come
Here we go
We gotta rock
Easy come
Easy go
Now we on top
Feel the shot
Body rock