Arab I met today + cooked generation?

S

SubhumanEyeArea

Iron
I've met two arabs in public and both times they've essentially begged me to say the n-word. The first time I was young and my mom whisked me away when she heard the guy ask me to, and today I was alone playing soccer in a park with randoms including him and the dude was like "yoooo say the n word if you're american, I give you the pass", and generally being really weird. He wouldn't leave me alone about it either, just told him he was kind of a weirdo, gave him a fake number (he really wanted to keep in touch for some reason), and when he wouldn't leave me alone I bluntly said I was leaving and he got kind of offended. Didn't say it in the end, he was being really weird about it and it was semi-obsessive, now I'm wondering if he had something disordered about him. If I had a nickel every time I met an arab when outside and they begged me to say the n word (im not black), I'd have a dime, which isn't much, but it's pretty strange. He was really weird too, not in a mental disorder typa way I think but that kind of gooner, TikTok trend every other word kinda weird. He started yapping about English or Spanish, sweet home Alabama, and he made a ton of 911 jokes and then apologized profusely after. (low t trait, he would make offensive jokes (unfunny too) and then apologize). He was skinny fat ltn/trucel, maybe 5'9, 14.

bumping on an incel forum it's over bump

I've met two arabs in public and both times they've essentially begged me to say the n-word. The first time I was young and my mom whisked me away when she heard the guy ask me to, and today I was alone playing soccer in a park with randoms including him and the dude was like "yoooo say the n word if you're american, I give you the pass", and generally being really weird. He wouldn't leave me alone about it either, just told him he was kind of a weirdo, gave him a fake number (he really wanted to keep in touch for some reason), and when he wouldn't leave me alone I bluntly said I was leaving and he got kind of offended. Didn't say it in the end, he was being really weird about it and it was semi-obsessive, now I'm wondering if he had something disordered about him. If I had a nickel every time I met an arab when outside and they begged me to say the n word (im not black), I'd have a dime, which isn't much, but it's pretty strange. He was really weird too, not in a mental disorder typa way I think but that kind of gooner, TikTok trend every other word kinda weird. He started yapping about English or Spanish, sweet home Alabama, and he made a ton of 911 jokes and then apologized profusely after. (low t trait, he would make offensive jokes (unfunny too) and then apologize). He was skinny fat ltn/trucel, maybe 5'9, 14.
Is this a reddit copy pasta or do u look like a fag

This is probably not true and didn't happen

• +1
Reactions: egyptianKang
The first time i met an actual african american personally i was with my father and grandfather, and the nigga was like 2meters

I told to my father "Wow i play basketball with his kind in the Playstation". Luckily the black man didn't understand me.