Arabs are the biggest chads around

BitchWhipper

BitchWhipper

Iron
I live in sweden and the average arab mogs the fuck out of most nerdic cucks here despite being 10cm shorter. They also mog every other race too. They all have wide high T faces and often have large frames.
They also have great beard growth and great jaws.
And keep coping with "big noses" big nose = high T.
Btw do forgot thugmaxx. These guys love thugmaxxing even though theres no reason because they can all live on welfare, and women love thugs too.
So yeah thats why i believe arabs are the biggest chads

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Brazitard, unluckylucky, SubhumanCurrycel and 11 others
Cope, they all have Mongol DNA and Mongols have shit tier jaws. That's why most Slavs look like shit too. You're a cuck.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 3573 and 2 others
Tales from the swedish caliphate

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Germania, sandcelmuttcel and 6 others
Cope, they just ages faster
But in early 20, they get mogged by white and black

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Brazitard, f0rmless, 5'8manlet and 6 others
Cope, they all have Mongol DNA and Mongols have shit tier jaws. That's why most Slavs look like shit too. You're a cuck.
Do you ever see arabs? They mog the shit out of everyone. Especially nerdics and somalis

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 9072, Zzabidi and 2 others
Cope, they just ages faster
But in early 20, they get mogged by white and black
Possible tbf. Im mainly exposed to arabs my age (around 16) and they all look atleast 20

What ????

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and entropy137
I live in sweden and the average arab mogs the fuck out of most nerdic cucks here despite being 10cm shorter. They also mog every other race too. They all have wide high T faces and often have large frames.
Btw do forgot thugmaxx. These guys love thugmaxxing even though theres no reason because they can all live on welfare, and women love thugs too.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6512 and lutte
Races that have substantial amounts of Mongol DNA usually have shit jaws. This includes Arabs and Slavs.
Arabs dont have mongol dna retard
Same for slavs

Asian looking slavs are just finno ugrics that were here before slavs invaded

>ibn4 mong invasion

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender
Disprove the fact that the Mongols spread their DNA in these areas you coping retarded fag.
Black pest
Mongols would rather genocide than rape or they killed the rape victims just after
Rapebabies were killed, either by mother, family or society

And rapebaby is a meme

Many "Arabs" aren't even arabs. Iranians for example are caucasians.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Brazitard, 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, Zzabidi and 1 other person
Black pest
Mongols would rather genocide than rape or they killed the rape victims just after
Rapebabies were killed, either by mother, family or society

And rapebaby is a meme

Implying that Mongol men for some reason decided to go against their natural instinct of spreading their genes through rape. Yea I'm sure they killed young fertile women after raping them. :forcedsmile: The mental gymnastics by some dudes on here jflll.

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard
most ethnics in germany are boneless, beardfrauding manlets

• +1
Reactions: Germania, Deleted member 6475, Deleted member 5393 and 1 other person
Implying that Mongol men for some reason decided to go against their natural instinct of spreading their genes through rape. Yea I'm sure they killed young fertile women after raping them. :forcedsmile: The mental gymnastics by some dudes on here jflll.
T.historylet
Rape was just casual sex then they killed them

T.historylet
Rape was just casual sex then they killed them

1. Proof of this claim
2. Why would any group of men, regardless of race, defy their instinct and kill their potential children they just fathered?

• +1
1. Proof of this claim
2. Why would any group of men, regardless of race, defy their instinct and kill their potential children they just fathered?
They were just toys you retard
Mongs had children with their women
The women they fucked were just toys for pleasure then they killed it
Mongols killed every single one people in their sieges/conquests Btw
Even childs

Nah most arabs look bad. But they are masculine.

Swedish guys look better but more feminine

Even childs

You're just pulling theories straight from your ass with zero proof. Keep coping.

• +1
Not really, honest the only good looking arabs I have seen girls talking good was Egyptian and that's probably because history halo

Even childs

Typical Slav foid btw, yea no Mongol DNA at all, the pancake face and scrawny frame just came out of nowhere. :forcedsmile:

121782584_962729274220471_3987940520413861427_o.jpg

Typical Slav foid btw, yea no Mongol DNA at all, the pancake face and scrawny frame just came out of nowhere. :forcedsmile:

121782584_962729274220471_3987940520413861427_o.jpg
Finno ugric DNA

• JFL
Reactions: fras
Many "Arabs" aren't even arabs. Iranians for example are caucasians.
Iranians, Arabs, and even North Indians are considered caucasoid. Caucasoid doesn't mean white
Iranians do tend to be lighter than arabs tho for sure.

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard, sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 10987
Iranians, Arabs, and even North Indians are considered caucasoid. Caucasoid doesn't mean white
thats because their DNA is from the caucasus area, unlike arabs

thats because their DNA is from the caucasus area, unlike arabs

The word caucasoid comes from old racial scientists who classified the worlds races as mongoloid/caucasoid/negroid/australoid and American(natives obviously)

A German scientist in the 18th century determined that the people inhabiting the caucus mountains were the most perfect examples of the euro/white skull shape and named the race after the region those people inhabit

This has nothing to do with where a persons DNA came from; its purely based on patterns that 18th/early19th century physicians could detect

In the United States Caucasian means specifically white people- this includes Arabs, Turks, Moroccans, Persians.

The old classification considered North Indians Arabs and Persians in the same group as whites. Now North Indians are considered ‘Asian’

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard and Deleted member 10987
The word caucasoid comes from old racial scientists who classified the worlds races as mongoloid/caucasoid/negroid/australoid and American(natives obviously)

A German scientist in the 18th century determined that the people inhabiting the caucus mountains were the most perfect examples of the euro/white skull shape and named the race after the region those people inhabit

This has nothing to do with where a persons DNA came from; its purely based on patterns that 18th/early19th century physicians could detect

In the United States Caucasian means specifically white people- this includes Arabs, Turks, Moroccans, Persians.

The old classification considered North Indians Arabs and Persians in the same group as whites. Now North Indians are considered ‘Asian’
What does that mean for people with their dna from caucasus?

What does that mean for people with their dna from caucasus?
Azerbaijanis, Georgians, Armenians, Lezgins, Avarians, Dagestanis, Persians etc. would all generally be classified as Caucasian(white) in the United States.

It is not a comprehensive definition.

If somebody from that region were to consider themselves Asian it would not be questioned as race is self identified in the USA and most western countries.

He said caucasian i.e white skinned european not caucasoid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
I can confirm.. You find arab without lookmaxing. Its their way of life.

• +1
1_1d.jpg
1_1d.jpg
1_1d.jpg
1_1d.jpg
1_1d.jpg
1_1d.jpg
1_1d.jpg
1_1d.jpg
1_1d.jpg
1_1d.jpg
1_1d.jpg
1_1d.jpg
1_1d.jpg
1_1d.jpg
1_1d.jpg
1_1d.jpg
1_1d.jpg
1_1d.jpg
1_1d.jpg
1_1d.jpg
1_1d.jpg
1_1d.jpg
1_1d.jpg
1_1d.jpg
1_1d.jpg
1_1d.jpg
1_1d.jpg

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: randomvanish and Deleted member 10107
Arabs are usually ugly and short, but masculine looking in a way, but if you see one that ain't short and ugly, he mogs hard

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Is it objectively true that arab immigrants and refugees live from the rents that government gives them in countries like sweden or germany, or it's just propaganda that some political parties use to farm votes?

women going for the exotic? wow thats new

/end of sarcasm

this was 100% posted by an arab
anyway, race is cope
chad is its own race

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Arabs can be divided into two groups, chads warriors who immigrated to Europe and incels farmers who stayed here in the desert. Those who immigrated are literal chads. They all have our best genes, they all look like Michele Morrone. I believe he also has some Arab genes.

• Love it
Azerbaijanis, Georgians, Armenians, Lezgins, Avarians, Dagestanis, Persians etc. would all generally be classified as Caucasian(white) in the United States.

It is not a comprehensive definition.

If somebody from that region were to consider themselves Asian it would not be questioned as race is self identified in the USA and most western countries.
Armenians look like arabs tho

Fellow swede here, living in the suburbs. This is pretty much spot on. Thinking about this everyday I'm walking around my neighborhood. Mogwise, Africans are still on par though.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 6695
Mår du bra eller

Fellow swede here, living in the suburbs. This is pretty much spot on. Thinking about this everyday I'm walking around my neighborhood. Mogwise, Africans are still on par though.
Are there any lebanese there

• +1