Arabs love bloatness

D

Deleted member 10185

Kraken
In our culture if you are not bloat .. They consider your to be ugly..

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, thickdickdaddy27, Deleted member 4887 and 9 others
no thats a giga cope
they just think youre rich if ur fat probably jfl living in shitholes makes u think like this

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, Lolcel, Gaia262 and 12 others
0 care about sand niggers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrisonMike, Gaia262, WadlowMaxxing and 8 others
Only old generation. They keep thinking I'm anorexic if I get below 20% bf jfl. They think cheekbones showing=anorexic

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Lolcel, thickdickdaddy27, Sikkunt23 and 6 others
who the fuck cares

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston and Patient A
Only old generation. They keep thinking I'm anorexic if I get below 20% bf jfl. They think cheekbones showing=anorexic
op is probably from the more subhuman parts of the middle east cuz jfl all arab slayers ik look like tiktok chads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII, MentalistKebab and joeveniro
thats why they re inkelz

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1400
Same in india and most third world countries too. Chiseled face is associated with poor communities and labourer classes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6’1cel, sytyl, hairyballscel and 3 others
thanks for the looksmax advice

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400 and Deleted member 10185

This is probably true but they still pressure their children to get fat.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400 and Baldingman1998
op is probably from the more subhuman parts of the middle east cuz jfl all arab slayers ik look like tiktok chads

Its a cultural thing. This has nothing do with subhuman part of middle east.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
just marry an ethnic when u ethnic tbh i mean.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 9699
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, HurtfulVanity and Deleted member 3043
Yeah when i said to my mom that i want to get lean so i have defined jawline
She said that i need to lose weight but not too much because "we arabs dont like defined jawlines"

They also think that meat/dairy bad but bread/carbs good

no thats a giga cope
they just think youre rich if ur fat probably jfl living in shitholes makes u think like this

That is not about it.. This apply to Women and men.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: youngbraziliannigga, Deleted member 5052, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
Yeah but the hot sandfoids won't think that.
They might a t it around the old people just cos of culture

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Old era arabs have some legit insane maximum cope beauty standards. Long nose and narrow oval face are the two biggest copes they have. Or at least the ones I talked to. Plus they put a lot of emphasis on eyes but that's understandable

no thats a giga cope
thats literally middle ages mindset

do they also think that if ur teeth are stained and with cavities because ur rich and u have what to eat?

• JFL
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, MiroslavBulldosex and Deleted member 9699
just become fat to look like you could be a betabuxx theorium

Old era arabs have some legit insane maximum cope beauty standards. Long nose and narrow oval face are the two biggest copes they have. Or at least the ones I talked to. Plus they put a lot of emphasis on eyes but that's understandable
Tell me more
They consider long noses and oval faces attractive ?

Tell me more
They consider long noses and oval faces attractive ?
not new generation but whenever I talk to older generation arabs like those born in the 40s or influenced a lot by older people. They keep saying long noses are beautiful, oval face is beautiful (even on men). They are also extreme with eye areas like if they percieve one flaw in an eye area they would think the person is ugly.
They would consider eyes like this ideal:

TBH sometimes I see where they are coming from, SOMETIMES. But it's never the features they mentioned that actually make the person attractive.

not new generation but whenever I talk to older generation arabs like those born in the 40s or influenced a lot by older people. They keep saying long noses are beautiful, oval face is beautiful (even on men). They are also extreme with eye areas like if they percieve one flaw in an eye area they would think the person is ugly.
They would consider eyes like this ideal:
View attachment 845498
TBH sometimes I see where they are coming from, SOMETIMES. But it's never the features they mentioned that actually make the person attractive.
Where you from ?
But my mother told me they dont like hollow cheeks/square jaws

thats literally middle ages mindset

do they also think that if ur teeth are stained and with cavities because ur rich and u have what to eat?
legit bro
middle east = middle ages
why u think it got the name "middle" in it

they behead niggas for being gay there tho so theyre baste

• JFL
Reactions: youngbraziliannigga, Deleted member 8699 and Hightwolf
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
Here in my country having hollow cheeks or being lean is considered unattractive.
Also, people in the country where I live relate bloating and having chubby cheeks to wealthy and rich people.

Here in my country having hollow cheeks or being lean is considered unattractive.
Also, people in the country where I live relate bloating and having chubby cheeks to wealthy and rich people.
Jfl in Turkey the high class rich people are ripped and tall and go to gym all the time the poor people are chubby and short

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and MoroccanGoku
Where you from ?
But my mother told me they dont like hollow cheeks/square jaws
Dont listen to any opinion from your mum on attractiveness . Mine told me any man who isnt clean shaven is ugly and that wide jaw is unattractive. Retarded

Dont listen to any advice from your mum. Mine told me any man who isnt clean shaven is ugly and that wide jaw is unattractive. Retarded
yooooooooooooo dohbeep hows it going its kuushu from .com

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887
yooooooooooooo dohbeep hows it going its kuushu from .com
Dont know who you are, greycel don't contact this number again ;)

Jfl in Turkey the high class rich people are ripped and tall and go to gym all the time the poor people are chubby and short
Please don't compare turkey to the shitty morocco.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel