Arborist is lying about his bideltoid.

arabcelxxx

arabcelxxx

| Highest SMV In The Middle East |
@Orc or better know as arborist claims to be 25.5 inches wide but using this pic which he posted himself I can calculate his bideltoid and it is
IMG 1189
24.05 inches
IMG 1187
IMG 1188

262/229 = 1.145.
27.55/1.145 = 24.05

• JFL
Reactions: kebab, sportsmogger and BrahminBoss
it's an older pic.

Mine is wider

we need an update
it's night here so my phone camera is struggling, you can tell my shoulders have gotten better since then.

20231110 232858

I never plateau'd in my time posting here so there's plenty pictures where I was far smaller.

How much wider is it now? Do you measure pumped and with lat spread?
haven't checked in a while.

I don't really get pumps due to my low blood pressure.

I measure my shoulders in my 'neutral standing position' which is slightly wider than the picture you posted where my arms are more tucked than they'd normally be, my lats make it impossible to hang my arms straight down pretty much.

it's night here so my phone camera is struggling, you can tell my shoulders have gotten better since then.

View attachment 2544318

I never plateau'd in my time posting here so there's plenty pictures where I was far smaller.

I measure my shoulders in my 'neutral standing position' which is slightly wider than the picture you posted where my arms are more tucked than they'd normally be, my lats make it impossible to hang my arms straight down pretty much.
Mirin
U r roided right

he has a hook attached to his back and someone standing behind him holding a rope so he can lean forward at an unnatural angle that makes his should/waist ratio look larger. i've long suspected this

• JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell
he has a hook attached to his back and someone standing behind him holding a rope so he can lean forward at an unnatural angle that makes his should/waist ratio look larger. i've long suspected this
I can’t tell if your joking but in pics everyone leans forward to combat the lens distortion.

Mirin
U r roided right
I am a pure and holy warrior of the islamic scripture, I fully adhere to the lifestyle described by the word of Allah (تَبَارَكَ وَتَعَالَىٰ)

Therefore I do not condone the ingestion of impure substances, as described in the literature.

He has only forbidden you dead meat and blood and the flesh of swine and that on which any other name hath been invoked besides that of Allah, but if one is forced by necessity without disobience due to limits, there is no sin upon him.

Verily Allah (عَزَّ وَجَلَّ) is oft-forgiving, most merciful.

setting up the hook was too complicated so I just activated my anti gravity device instead.

you can tell my torso is long in every picture, it's a bit above 60 cm measured from the C7 to the top of the hip shelf (this is how you measure your torso length), my shoulder width is wider than that so you can more or less figure I'm not talking out of my ass too much, either way it's pretty obvious that they're not narrow.

• JFL
Reactions: Skull Issue

View attachment 2544318

How do you measure your bideltoid? Does someone do it for you?
you say you were 21 inches untrained which is pretty wide. Did people tell you were wide at this time or was it only after hitting a certain width?

Last edited:
I am a pure and holy warrior of the islamic scripture, I fully adhere to the lifestyle described by the word of Allah (تَبَارَكَ وَتَعَالَىٰ)

Therefore I do not condone the ingestion of impure substances, as described in the literature.

He has only forbidden you dead meat and blood and the flesh of swine and that on which any other name hath been invoked besides that of Allah, but if one is forced by necessity without disobience due to limits, there is no sin upon him.

Verily Allah (عَزَّ وَجَلَّ) is oft-forgiving, most merciful.

setting up the hook was too complicated so I just activated my anti gravity device instead.

you can tell my torso is long in every picture, it's a bit above 60 cm measured from the C7 to the top of the hip shelf (this is how you measure your torso length), my shoulder width is wider than that so you can more or less figure I'm not talking out of my ass too much, either way it's pretty obvious that they're not narrow.
Mashallah

• JFL
Reactions: Skull Issue
How do you measure your
you know this device they used in studies to measure it?

I have two arms that I can attach to my barbell while it's standing in the squat rack and just put those against my shoulders and measure it in-between, you can also stand against a wall and use a pen but it's less accurate.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
you know this device they used in studies to measure it?

View attachment 2544385

I have two arms that I can attach to my barbell while it's standing in the squat rack and just put those against my shoulders and measure it in-between, you can also stand against a wall and use a pen but it's less accurate.
How do you measure your bideltoid? Does someone do it for you?
you say you were 21 inches untrained which is pretty wide. Did people tell you were wide at this time or was it only after hitting a certain width?

@Orc nigger u have a 25 bideltoid what the actual fuck. You have the widest shoulders on this forum. Even Arnold & Lundgren had only 24 bideltoid

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
@Orc nigger u have a 25 bideltoid what the actual fuck. You have the widest shoulders on this forum. Even Arnold & Lundgren had only 24 bideltoid
Cus he roided

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Cus he roided
Bro but like look at how big loox looks after roiding and his bideltoid is legit only 23 something inches. How the fuck does this guy have a 25.5 bideltoid.

This is what Tellem T looked like with a 23.5 bideltoid

2BAB194E 05B7 45C2 944B 52755ADB7DAC

• JFL
Bro but like look at how big loox looks after roiding and his bideltoid is legit only 23 something inches. How the fuck does this guy have a 25.5 bideltoid.

This is what Tellem T looked like with a 23.5 bideltoid

View attachment 2760242
He roided and gatekeeps it, what a bitch

• +1
17189C16 689E 4D99 8081 BE49C0B2F54A

JFL imagine having a bideltoid 2 inchers wider than this @sportsmogger

• +1
He roided and gatekeeps it, what a bitch
Even if he did roid JFL nobody on here would achieve that bideltoid with roids. He probably had a natural 23.5 bideltoid untrained prior to roiding

• JFL
Even if he did roid JFL nobody on here would achieve that bideltoid with roids. He probably had a natural 23.5 bideltoid untrained prior to roiding
Didnt look 23.5 lol, he definitely did something else

• +1