Are 50+ hour a week jobs horrible?

Going2KillMyself

Going2KillMyself

MonsterCockMaxxing
I feel like all careercels I’ve seen that work above 55h a week or so look like shit. It makes sense, they’re working almost 12 hours a day and then use the weekend to cope.

How can you have time to Looksmax, hit the gym, control cortisol as a modern professionalcel? I feel like you’re destined to betabuxx at the end with your cash.

From a looksmaxxing perspective, normal jobs are more sustainable.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 11134 and 6 others
It’s all bullshit I just wish I was rich living in Cali somewhere in a rich place, cuz if u work a lot of hours and slave away you can still be broke, look like shit, etc etc if u don’t work enough u won’t have enough money , etc etc it’s too much to name but it’s bullshit lose-lose in most situations and u could literally slave away for like 30 years just to move up a company the would fire you as they see fit if they want to, can’t imagine going into suicide watch mode all because some fat geek fired me and I lost my career or some shit

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Yerico7, Deleted member 11604 and 5 others
It’s all bullshit I just wish I was rich living in Cali somewhere in a rich place, cuz if u work a lot of hours and slave away you can still be broke, look like shit, etc etc if u don’t work enough u won’t have enough money , etc etc it’s too much to name but it’s bullshit lose-lose in most situations and u could literally slave away for like 30 years just to move up a company the would fire you as they see fit if they want to, can’t imagine going into suicide watch mode all because some fat geek fired me and I lost my career or some shit
I don’t mind careercelling at all it’s just seems hard to Looksmax well if you work long hours

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I don’t mind careercelling at all it’s just seems hard to Looksmax well if you work long hours
It is, you would have to dietmax/health max find a way to still go to the gym, make sure you use good skincare, plus a lot more, it’s hard

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 5634, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
It is, you would have to dietmax/health max find a way to still go to the gym, make sure you use good skincare, plus a lot more, it’s hard
Impossible the cortisol and random stress would ruin you in the long run

• +1
Reactions: jm17
Impossible the cortisol and random stress would ruin you in the long run
Exactly that’s why I said it’s bullshit, but u have to fight it back I guess, take ashwaganda and do research on what herbs help reduce cortisol , oh yeah and this will effect other parts of ya life , going bald = looking ugly or older now for most men = undesirable to most women = more cortisol = life spiraling out of control = performing bad at work? = no promo for u or fired = life spiraling out of control more. Horrible. Then u got cucks who sucks their boss dick for a extra 10k a year that is going into the 401k , sad to think about this shit lowkey

55 hours a week seems cortisol inducing. Where I live, 40 hours is the maximum limit for one to work.

If you work more than 40 hours, then you get taxed by double or something. I'm gonna work 40 hours a week maximum.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Patient A
55 hours a week seems cortisol inducing. Where I live, 40 hours is the maximum limit for one to work.

If you work more than 40 hours, then you get taxed by double or something. I'm gonna work 40 hours a week maximum.
They tax you for working more? That sucks. What if you need the extra money

Yes bro u can work like 80 hours overtime and it’s basically like u working for free because of taxes that’s how they keep the average person down and slaving away, yet it’s cock suckers who owe make millions and billions and pay the irs 1000 dollars a year

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222 and Going2KillMyself
Then you'll have to work for another extra 40 hours during that week, just to get a total pay worth 60 hours of work a week.
So work for 80, but then get a pay worth 50-60 hours after taxes I think. This is the terrible society we live in as wage-cucks.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Going2KillMyself
It depends on the job
some jobs you stay there all day but work a few hours
and other jobs you stay fewer hours but work all the time when you're there

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Going2KillMyself and Deleted member 2785
Legit,I just rot all day and it takes me like 5 hours to go gym and back,I literally couldn't looksmax with a job unless I stopped being lazy but fuck that.

• +1
Reactions: Going2KillMyself
I feel like all careercels I’ve seen that work above 55h a week or so look like shit. It makes sense, they’re working almost 12 hours a day and then use the weekend to cope.

How can you have time to Looksmax, hit the gym, control cortisol as a modern professionalcel? I feel like you’re destined to betabuxx at the end with your cash.

Yes studycelling 16h a day descended me hard to cope-hell. But statusmaxed a bit tbh so idk 🤷🏻‍♂️ But yeah I am getting back to better than old looks fast tho (tho my smooth collagen maxed 18-22 skin is forever gone I’m guessing). will update after done weekly peels etc for a year or so along with some scarring treatments + retin a celling

• +1

Tbh tho if you’re really working on something you’re passionate about, nah scratch that, still you wont be able to looksmax. Unless you were maxed and then only had to maintain. This is my plan tbh. Looksmaxing now during lockdown to go slay in 22 and then maintain through less routines.

• +1

Tax rates tend to increase on wagecuck for sure as they earn more

Then you'll have to work for another extra 40 hours during that week, just to get a total pay worth 60 hours of work a week.
So work for 80, but then get a pay worth 50-60 hours after taxes I think. This is the terrible society we live in as wage-cucks.
It’s become a capital holder or death tbhngl

It depends on the job
some jobs you stay there all day but work a few hours
and other jobs you stay fewer hours but work all the time when you're there
I agree but finding these jobs are hit or miss. Like I said it would be good to get a relaxing job even if it earns u less

Legit,I just rot all day and it takes me like 5 hours to go gym and back,I literally couldn't looksmax with a job unless I stopped being lazy but fuck that.
Yeah this is my problem too. The stress from the job would also ruin my gym goals and other things. Literally OfficeCels idea of gymmmaxxing is doing cardio or light weights once or twice a week. Proper gymcel routines w eating and heavy lifting are foreign ideas to them. You can’t do it with long hours

Yes studycelling 16h a day descended me hard to cope-hell. But statusmaxed a bit tbh so idk 🤷🏻‍♂️ But yeah I am getting back to better than old looks fast tho (tho my smooth collagen maxed 18-22 skin is forever gone I’m guessing). will update after done weekly peels etc for a year or so along with some scarring treatments + retin a celling
This fucking killed me too. Fuck. So annoying to think about

Tbh tho if you’re really working on something you’re passionate about, nah scratch that, still you wont be able to looksmax. Unless you were maxed and then only had to maintain. This is my plan tbh. Looksmaxing now during lockdown to go slay in 22 and then maintain through less routines.
Maintenance is definitely easier once you figured everything out but like i said there are stressors that are unexpected like random work assignments and shit. Sometimes you can’t just stop working after the workday ends. It’s really soy

• +1
Reactions: john2, AsGoodAsItGets and RichardSpencel
This fucking killed me too. Fuck. So annoying to think about
I really like buying into psl autism for the sake of it to push myself to look good in a weird way, but id be seriously considering roping if I hadn’t changed my career and really got into the core of who i am. I mean blackpill is true to a huge extent, but in the real world as a man, unless youre in the beauty professions the roi on being handsome (i mean lifes just better and i get favors - i thought that was because i was charming - i am- or something but also maybe due to blackpill. I also never experineced racism and told myself that it was because i was cultured. Now i realize it may have been because I’m med pheno passing ) and investing the time in it is way less compared to statusmaxing and getting ti a nice viewpoint in terms of being a person of value in the world and being able to connect with people (talent/skill). I mean idk if people here have beein the real world, but gl people aren’t just given everything. That is total autistic cope for being where they are.

• +1
40 hours a week is ok

• +1
I really like buying into psl autism for the sake of it to push myself to look good in a weird way, but id be seriously considering roping if I hadn’t changed my career and really got into the core of who i am. I mean blackpill is true to a huge extent, but in the real world as a man, unless youre in the beauty professions the roi on being handsome (i mean lifes just better and i get favors - i thought that was because i was charming - i am- or something but also maybe due to blackpill. I also never experineced racism and told myself that it was because i was cultured. Now i realize it may have been because I’m med pheno passing ) and investing the time in it is way less compared to statusmaxing and getting ti a nice viewpoint in terms of being a person of value in the world and being able to connect with people (talent/skill). I mean idk if people here have beein the real world, but gl people aren’t just given everything. That is total autistic cope for being where they are.
I know that but I also see the lives of the careercels and it’s not luxurious at all. Yeah u can cope with material things and tell people you’re grinding away at a job but it doesn’t give u dopamine from women in an unrestrained way. The careercels I know all are in LTR and they are like business partners / roommates with their partners. There’s no affection. Plus they have shit SMV because they can’t take care of themselves.

So unless you can cope with big time status (low % of careercels) then I prefer more relaxed jobs.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 11134 and AsGoodAsItGets
I know that but I also see the lives of the careercels and it’s not luxurious at all. Yeah u can cope with material things and tell people you’re grinding away at a job but it doesn’t give u dopamine from women in an unrestrained way. The careercels I know all are in LTR and they are like business partners / roommates with their partners. There’s no affection. Plus they have shit SMV because they can’t take care of themselves.

So unless you can cope with big time status (low % of careercels) then I prefer more relaxed jobs.
Yeah that’s the wrong type of careercelling that’s the type where you expect big daddy corporate to take care of you for being a good boy for long enough. I’m in art and design and I can work for days with low sleep (not good for my looks) juts because I feel good working and I’m pasionate about solving the problem at hand. There is no greater feeling. It’s like a higher energy pouring in through you. This is the only reason I love myself, because I’m this conduit. Tbh i was making wayyy more at my previous career (and offered still higher) and now in a bit of a fuckup freelance position in between uni degrees (covid fuckups) at the same time working on my own brand. Bit of a confusing situation and very broke tbh fml but feeling good nonetheless (coping well) lool.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and Going2KillMyself
Yeah that’s the wrong type of careercelling that’s the type where you expect big daddy corporate to take care of you for being a good boy for long enough. I’m in art and design and I can work for days with low sleep (not good for my looks) juts because I feel good working and I’m pasionate about solving the problem at hand. There is no greater feeling. It’s like a higher energy pouring in through you. This is the only reason I love myself, because I’m this conduit. Tbh i was making wayyy more at my previous career (and offered still higher) and now in a bit of a fuckup freelance position in between uni degrees (covid fuckups) at the same time working on my own brand. Bit of a confusing situation and very broke tbh fml but feeling good nonetheless (coping well) lool.
This is different but I understand what you are saying. I was talking about more pure money grinds that aren’t interesting

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Short term no
Long term yes

Like grind work for a year or two stack ur bread live cheap
Then invest properly and get a better job, you'll get closer to retirement

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Going2KillMyself
If you’re interested in finding what youre the channel for, I suggest reading Mastery by Robert Greene so that you can stop coping with jobs and start to move in a direction where you’ll have some sort of an empire in 10-20 years.
This is different but I understand what you are saying. I was talking about more pure money grinds that aren’t interesting

Yeah i totally get it, i was in a commission based bizdev gig in the beginning of my career

• +1
Short term no
Long term yes

Like grind work for a year or two stack ur bread live cheap
Then invest properly and get a better job, you'll get closer to retirement
Would do this for a year or two yes

If you’re interested in finding what youre the channel for, I suggest reading Mastery by Robert Greene so that you can stop coping with jobs and start to move in a direction where you’ll have some sort of an empire in 10-20 years.

Yeah i totally get it, i was in a commission based bizdev gig in the beginning of my career
Will Check this book out

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 5969

40 hours is the MAX? Surprised India has such good labor laws.

• JFL
Would do this for a year or two yes

Will Check this book out
Ye im gonna do that while waiting for military application
Work crazy hours and stay at home, so little to no expenses
Invest most if not all of it

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Going2KillMyself
Ye im gonna do that while waiting for military application
Work crazy hours and stay at home, so little to no expenses
Invest most if not all of it
Investing in looks and markets are the best thing one can do aside from consuming copes

Investing in looks and markets are the best thing one can do aside from consuming copes
If i play my cards right i can make 40-50k a year before takes
Plus investing profits
Im gonna be well off by 20 tbh

• +1
40 hours is the MAX? Surprised India has such good labor laws.
40 hours is the max here in Australia. I don't live in India.
In Australia you can't work more than 40 hours a week without getting double taxed or just taxed extra in general. This is why trade professions mog hard because they are cash based jobs. And even if it gets taxed, then I don't have to worry since it already pays highly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Going2KillMyself
In Australia you can't work more than 40 hours a week without getting double taxed or just taxed extra in general. This is why trade professions mog hard because they are cash based jobs. And even if it gets taxed, then I don't have to worry since it already pays highly.
UNDERRATED part of trades jobs: cash pay (no tax)

• +1
Reactions: john2
I thought you lived in India for the longest time

• JFL
looksmaxxing and groom maxxing, takes at least 2 hours per day.

If work 10 hours. and sleep 8 hours. Than only 6 hourse left. Of which 2-3 hours per day will be eating and traveling.
So it's poretty fucked up, for having fun.
Only works if you find your job fun.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: jm17 and Going2KillMyself

Sounds like the uk “progressive” income tax system. Absolute bullshit. It is designed to disincentive working overtime and try to make some extra money to move up in the world.

some republican states in the USA have never had income tax at all.

• +1
Reactions: john2
Sounds like the uk “progressive” income tax system. Absolute bullshit. It is designed to disincentive working overtime and try to make some extra money to move up in the world.

some republican states in the USA have never had income tax at all.
The problem isn’t the tax it’s that there aren’t even that many high end industries for u to move up in like there is in america

So u basically get the tax money not going into r&d for the state but going into welfare benefits an the like with no corresponding jobs (cycle).

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
I'm still 17 but i want to go into business/finance for money, will i get cucked by the hours and not be able to enjoy my 20s

Hell on earth mate, wageslaving is the worst.

I'm still 17 but i want to go into business/finance for money, will i get cucked by the hours and not be able to enjoy my 20s
If you like it yes otherwise no i stopped finqnce after 5 weeks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197 and Deleted member 1476
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
  • +1
Reactions: lasthope and Deleted member 1476
apparently my mobile screen usage is 60h a week so that seems like a joke to me comparatively

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
I would hate it to be dependent on a 40-hour job. I'm working home-office rn, I will try to make a lot of money with investments so that I can live off dividends early. If I can't, I will have to accept a 40-hour job.

On the other hand, I remember that when I worked in an office, I had human contact everyday. That felt better than rotting. If I just live off dividends, I will probably struggle to have regular contact with more than 2-3 humans, which will suck.

The best case scenario would be that I have enough money so that I can decide if I work in an office (not for money, just to have more human contact) or not lol. :D

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
It's a stupid thing to do unless for very short periods of time

4 day, 25 hour work week needs to be normalised over the next decade or two

50+ hours is barbaric. You can just about fit in gym around that but forget having much time for hobbies and personal projects

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11134