are abs always a sign of low bf%?

oooooooooo8484848

oooooooooo8484848

Bronze
i know the title might sound retarded but, imagine this; you're what seems like very skinny but dont have any abs showing (due to atrophy). are defined abs always a sign of 12%< bf, even if you're super skinny with no muscle?

• +1
Reactions: ey88, mug and NZb6Air
Yeah but also genetics and large ab muscles

• +1
Reactions: vratisevojvodo, NZb6Air and oooooooooo8484848
no not necessarily
what would be an accurate (but visible from the exterior) way to get a close idea on your bf%? obviously you could go to a professional machine and get it checked out but i feel like fat distribution plays a huge role and i wonder if theres any indicators that do prove that you're 12%<

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and NZb6Air
what would be an accurate (but visible from the exterior) way to get a close idea on your bf%? obviously you could go to a professional machine and get it checked out but i feel like fat distribution plays a huge role and i wonder if theres any indicators that do prove that you're 12%<
Pinch your belly

• +1
Reactions: oooooooooo8484848 and ey88
Just look at your fat amounts everywhere on your body

• +1
Reactions: oooooooooo8484848
Just look at your fat amounts everywhere on your body
yeah i kinda have love handles & slight belly fat + fat on my cheeks and under my gonions but my ribs are flared. shits weird

• Hmm...
Reactions: ey88