Are aeygo sal and lid lifting exercises a meme?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
Is there any legit way to exercise your lower eyelid to lift it or is it a meme? Also aeygo sal?

I don't think it's completely due to lack of undereye support since lots of guys have negative orbital vector and tight lower eyelid (ex. Gandy, Delon, Pattinson, Pozzi, etc).

No they’re legit

EMS @RecessedPrettyboy

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Sounds speculative tbh. Haven't seen any results from it.
Its a brand new concept and no one has done it long term so far (cant expect much from this site to take action) but its theoretically sound.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
imo
aegyo sal is legit esp w appeal to asian women
doesnt gandy mega squint? i get aegyo sal when I squint

if you first learned about it here, then yes it's a meme.

:lul:
were just waiting for some greycel to post a thread with results
Imagine theres some greycel whos been lurking for 3 yrs and makes a before and after thread using all the methods from this site. From blackops2cel to gandy cavill morph

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
also there are lots of cases where the reason the eyelid is droopy is bc you have thyroid eye disease. your eyes would probably be bulging at least a little bit aswell. fixing your thyroid problems would make the eyelids go back to normal and the eyes deeper set. and dark circles would go away too (if caused by thyroid)
this is really common nowadays

Is there any legit way to exercise your lower eyelid to lift it or is it a meme? Also aeygo sal?

I don't think it's completely due to lack of undereye support since lots of guys have negative orbital vector and tight lower eyelid (ex. Gandy, Delon, Pattinson, Pozzi, etc).
But all of them have high cheekbones and the lower eyelid lays on the zygoma

also there are lots of cases where the reason the eyelid is droopy is bc you have thyroid eye disease. your eyes would probably be bulging at least a little bit aswell. fixing your thyroid problems would make the eyelids go back to normal and the eyes deeper set. and dark circles would go away too (if caused by thyroid)
Would they all actually be reverted after treating it? I thought you needed surgery to fix it (Thyroid eye surgery). I don't have bulgy eyes but definitely have droopiness. Is a Thyroid test accurate to detect it?

But all of them have high cheekbones and the lower eyelid lays on the zygoma
How can you tell if you have high or low cheekbones? I'm recessed so they have virtually no projection or ogee curve.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
How can you tell if you have high or low cheekbones? I'm recessed so they have virtually no projection or ogee curve.
canthal tilt is the best indicator although it is cheekbone heigth in realtion to nose bridge heigth the ogee curve
Screenshot 20210831 013730 Skull Anatomy pro

ogee curve is about projectio and malar prominence

ive been been squinting for a whole year and no result. its probably not worth the effort to do the intense eyelid exercise daily

when ive been outside in the sun all day i look noticeably more squinty in an aesthetic way in the mirror when i come back home

but when i squint without the sun it doesnt feel natural

maybe just me idk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and TheEndHasNoEnd
How would you go about fixing your thyroid problem If you have one. I personally have dark circles and my eyes are on the protrusive side, you think these are connected?

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy and Deleted member 7725
Would they all actually be reverted after treating it? I thought you needed surgery to fix it (Thyroid eye surgery). I don't have bulgy eyes but definitely have droopiness. Is a Thyroid test accurate to detect it?
Yea they are reverted once thyroid is fixed. They are symptoms. A complete thyroid test is often enough to detect thyroid problems, but you can still have thyroid problems even if your test comes out normal.

Yea they are reverted once thyroid is fixed. They are symptoms. A complete thyroid test is often enough to detect thyroid problems, but you can still have thyroid problems even if your test comes out normal.
Interesting. Say the thyroid test comes back normal, how would you check if you still have it?

I have a lot of the symptoms:

- Thin eyebrows, especially outer 1/3rd
- Puffy face
- Depression
- Delayed puberty
- Slowed heart rate

If I have it, I've had it for a while, like 4-5 years at minimum. Would fixing it still revert all those issues after all that time?

yeah its a meme.

actually, stretching out your obicularis oris like this will probably make your eyebags look worse, if you have those.

Interesting. Say the thyroid test comes back normal, how would you check if you still have it?

- Puffy face
- Depression
- Delayed puberty
- Slowed heart rate

If I have it, I've had it for a while, like 4-5 years at minimum. Would fixing it still revert all those issues after all that time?
Youd check by the symptoms.
Yes fixing should revert everything back to normal.
I have had thyroid problems all my life too. But I connected the dots and figured out that it was my thyroid to blame just a couple of weeks ago.. lol
It is really common nowadays actually. I get a lot of dms of ppl asking for advice and sometimes ratings. Most of them have thyroid problems and I can tell by the eye bulge. Theres an user here I told to test for hypothyroid, he did and it tested positive for it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12218
How would you go about fixing your thyroid problem If you have one. I personally have dark circles and my eyes are on the protrusive side, you think these are connected?
Yea most likely so.
Thyroid is a bit complicated and complex to fix. And you will need to have patience because it will take a lot of time.
In general supporting the thyroid with iodine from seaweed (kelp, kombu) and selenium, zinc. Completely eliminating fluoride from your life (toothpaste, drinking water, ect). Avoiding toxins, eating organic. Relieving stress (cortisol). Taking ashwaghanda and other herbs...

Here are a few good sources:

It may sound complicated and perhaps even overwhelming at first, but ultimately, there are five key principles to consider when trying to support the thyroid. These involve supporting healthy digestion, liver function, adrenal function, diet and the gut.

1. Support digestion and breakdown of food in the stomach. This will pave the way for efficient and thorough absorption later on along the digestive tract. Support should include digestive bitters, foods and herbs to support healthy bile flow and production, and sufficient pancreatic enzymes to ensure optimal breakdown of food before it enters the middle to lower small intestine.

2. Support healthy liver function. This is an important part of healing the thyroid, given that 60 percent of T4-to-T3 conversion occurs in the liver. Herbs that help support a healthy liver include silymarin (the therapeutic component of milk thistle) and schisandra, along with cruciferous vegetables, onions and garlic.

3. Support healthy adrenal function and manage lifestyle stress. This is a foundational step that should be considered for almost everyone, regardless of whether thyroid dysfunction is present. Prolonged elevations of cortisol have a profoundly negative effect on T4-to-T3 conversion that will continue until the stressors have improved and/or the adrenal glands become more capable of managing the stress. Herbs to consider include ashwagandha, rehmannia, eleuthro, rhodiola and
Korean ginseng.

4. Maintain a diet free from processed foods and chemicals. These will not only cause nutrient depletions but can contribute to alterations in metabolism, weight gain, fatigue and increased risk of gastrointestinal disorders. Be sure to include foods rich in fiber to help improve overall gut health and regular elimination.

5. Support a healthy gut. The digestive tract, especially the large intestine, is home to billions of microbes that play a significant role in human health. It is vitally important to ensure these organisms are well cared for and are in a harmonious relationship with one another. Much like a garden, some of them can overgrow, creating a less-than-optimal environment, leading to intestinal dysbiosis or leaky gut.

This one is a good read, I recommend reading the full article.

• +1
Yea most likely so.
Thyroid is a bit complicated and complex to fix. And you will need to have patience because it will take a lot of time.
In general supporting the thyroid with iodine from seaweed (kelp, kombu) and selenium, zinc. Completely eliminating fluoride from your life (toothpaste, drinking water, ect). Avoiding toxins, eating organic. Relieving stress (cortisol). Taking ashwaghanda and other herbs...

It may sound complicated and perhaps even overwhelming at first, but ultimately, there are five key principles to consider when trying to support the thyroid. These involve supporting healthy digestion, liver function, adrenal function, diet and the gut.

1. Support digestion and breakdown of food in the stomach. This will pave the way for efficient and thorough absorption later on along the digestive tract. Support should include digestive bitters, foods and herbs to support healthy bile flow and production, and sufficient pancreatic enzymes to ensure optimal breakdown of food before it enters the middle to lower small intestine.

2. Support healthy liver function. This is an important part of healing the thyroid, given that 60 percent of T4-to-T3 conversion occurs in the liver. Herbs that help support a healthy liver include silymarin (the therapeutic component of milk thistle) and schisandra, along with cruciferous vegetables, onions and garlic.

3. Support healthy adrenal function and manage lifestyle stress. This is a foundational step that should be considered for almost everyone, regardless of whether thyroid dysfunction is present. Prolonged elevations of cortisol have a profoundly negative effect on T4-to-T3 conversion that will continue until the stressors have improved and/or the adrenal glands become more capable of managing the stress. Herbs to consider include ashwagandha, rehmannia, eleuthro, rhodiola and
Korean ginseng.

4. Maintain a diet free from processed foods and chemicals. These will not only cause nutrient depletions but can contribute to alterations in metabolism, weight gain, fatigue and increased risk of gastrointestinal disorders. Be sure to include foods rich in fiber to help improve overall gut health and regular elimination.

5. Support a healthy gut. The digestive tract, especially the large intestine, is home to billions of microbes that play a significant role in human health. It is vitally important to ensure these organisms are well cared for and are in a harmonious relationship with one another. Much like a garden, some of them can overgrow, creating a less-than-optimal environment, leading to intestinal dysbiosis or leaky gut.

How about injecting the hormone itself. Would that be a solution?

• +1
Yea most likely so.

Korean ginseng.

So basically start eating seaweed for iodine and use iodized salt for cooking. Then eat fish for selenium. eat spinach or smth for zinc. Eat garlic, onions, and brocoli for a healthy liver.

Then avoid toothpastes with flouride. This seems tough as I use a Toothpaste which already has no sls. are there any sls AND flouride free? Not sure how to cut fluoride outta water supply as I don’t rlly have a choice where I drink.

Avoid stress, this ones pretty easy for me

Supplement ashwaganda and others(not sure what else would help with thyroid)

Seems really complicated but if I do all this, my thyroid will be back to normal and my dark circles will be gone? I almost wanna say it’s a sleep problem and maybe poor sleep equals bad Thyroid.

• +1
So basically start eating seaweed for iodine and use iodized salt for cooking. Then eat fish for selenium. eat spinach or smth for zinc. Eat garlic, onions, and brocoli for a healthy liver.

Then avoid toothpastes with flouride. This seems tough as I use a Toothpaste which already has no sls. are there any sls AND flouride free? Not sure how to cut fluoride outta water supply as I don’t rlly have a choice where I drink.

Avoid stress, this ones pretty easy for me

Supplement ashwaganda and others(not sure what else would help with thyroid)

Seems really complicated but if I do all this, my thyroid will be back to normal and my dark circles will be gone? I almost wanna say it’s a sleep problem and maybe poor sleep equals bad Thyroid.
U dont need iodized salt if u eat kombu seaweed
Iodized salt is refined so not rlly good.
I make my own toothpaste with cocnut oil and baking soda and some essential oils
Many good herbs for thyroid.
For drinking water just get a filter that removes fluroide. Cordyceps(mushroom) is pretty good.
Yes side effects, dark circle, eye bulge etc should all go away. But it might take a pretty long time. Or not.

• +1
U dont need iodized salt if u eat kombu seaweed
Iodized salt is refined so not rlly good.
I make my own toothpaste with cocnut oil and baking soda and some essential oils
Many good herbs for thyroid.
For drinking water just get a filter that removes fluroide. Cordyceps(mushroom) is pretty good.
Yes side effects, dark circle, eye bulge etc should all go away. But it might take a pretty long time. Or not.
I cut out all processed foods ever since I read ur comment and my eyes are already settling deeper into the socket. I can literally feel it easier to squint as the eyelids are closer to the socket, this is crazy stuff.

I always assumed I had terrible infraorbitals but this was the real explanation. I have model tier bone structure but low key bug eyes so it never made sense why my eyes had such shit support but in reality it was my eyes out to far not my bones to far back.

I literally see hella recessed mouth breathers with deeper set eyes than me so this thyroid thing actually makes a lot of sense.

• +1

- Puffy face
- Depression
- Delayed puberty
- Slowed heart rate

Do you think your delayed puberty contributed to your height?

Do you think your delayed puberty contributed to your height?
I don't see how it would. One of the symptoms of delayed puberty is short stature so don't think so.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262