Are all hts+ foids morally bops? The more attractive=more evil?

looks>books

looks>books

Do not be as you are, but as you should be
It seems that the more attractive a foid, the worse her personality, while the less attractive the nicer they are.

Is one the price of the other? For someone who wants to settle down do you think stacies with both exist?

Its not looking too hot jfl, tbh ive never met any foid whos proven this wrong, lots of chads ik are nice irl tho.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: yayatourer
Ngl I know this sounds cuck but it’s the oposite from what I’ve seen. Not just due to halo effect but observational

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
Ngl I know this sounds cuck but it’s the oposite from what I’ve seen. Not just due to halo effect but just general wise.
I think thats just lookism+pretty privilege.

Have you ever dated one?
Once you get to know them they are pretty ruthless, or at least more likely to be. If not pure assholes they are at least very dramatic, and are insanely needy since they have hundreds of options.

Like theyve been spoiled theory

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer
It seems that the more attractive a foid, the worse her personality, while the less attractive the nicer they are.

Is one the price of the other? For someone who wants to settle down do you think stacies with both exist?

Its not looking too hot jfl, tbh ive never met any foid whos proven this wrong, lots of chads ik are nice irl tho.
the best looking guys are always nice, always the mtns-htns that are pieces of shit.

• +1
Reactions: looks>books
Ngl I know this sounds cuck but it’s the oposite from what I’ve seen. Not just due to halo effect but observational
honestly, that kind of reminds me how the ltb (or morbidly obese foid) defends the htb

i dont know if thats related in any way it just reminded me of that

the best looking guys are always nice, always the mtns-htns that are pieces of shit.
ugly people are generally more likely to be evil and hate everyone since they hate themselves

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: looks>books and dookielooksmaxxer
ugly people are generally more likely to be evil and hate everyone since they hate themselves
this, ugly bitches are more manipulative/evil/etc, baddies manipulate with their looks but at least it's obvious, ugly bitches try to turn others against u to bringu down to their subhumanlevel

Same here, but it can be all over the place, I have met less attractive girls who are nice and vice versa, but I would say there def is a correlation

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
I think thats just lookism+pretty privilege.

Have you ever dated one?
Once you get to know them they are pretty ruthless, or at least more likely to be. If not pure assholes they are at least very dramatic, and are insanely needy since they have hundreds of options.

Like theyve been spoiled theory
No but a HQNP foid I’ve seen never really had an issue
honestly, that kind of reminds me how the ltb (or morbidly obese foid) defends the htb

i dont know if thats related in any way it just reminded me of that
it’s usually just morbidly obese aka sub ltb
Same here, but it can be all over the place, I have met less attractive girls who are nice and vice versa, but I would say there def is a correlation
same agreed. Not saying attractive girls are automatically nice or unattractive/fat girls are automatically rude. But there is a correlation in assuming a few factors for example

Less attractive ones tend to be ghetto, be genuine whores & rude.

Attractive ones tend to be nicer and more respectful for the most part.

• +1
Reactions: dookielooksmaxxer and chadintraining
high mtbs and htbs are usually rude whores but stacylites and above are usually nice its odd

• +1
Reactions: looks>books