Are all Jews inherently evil and bad?

cromagnon

cromagnon

WishiwasWishIwaswishIwaswishIwasSalludon
Or are there good ones?

Discuss

@Debetro @ey88 @slavicpsycho @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: silently_said, slavicpsycho, noobs and 3 others
Obviously not all

Lifechanging question

• JFL
Reactions: Idontknowlol and cromagnon
Life changing thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Idontknowlol, ey88 and cooldude1231
@noobs

• +1
Reactions: noobs
Not all of them are

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Orthodox are good. Rest are part of the synagogue of Satan

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: silently_said, ey88 and cromagnon
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: StarvedEpi, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., ey88 and 1 other person
Jews have contributed a lot to the world
many high IQ jewish scientists etc

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., ey88 and cromagnon
No. Only the ones that truly believe that Christ dying on the cross was a good thing and it’s good for him to “be in hell”

• Hmm...
Reactions: cromagnon
all people are bad when they aren’t around people akin relative to the other local people

this is a good trait bc it prevents race mixing and promotes high trust among the right ppl

jews have this amplified because their type of religion which is the best codec that prevented race mixing there is

the jews did what the nazis failed to do

this is why jews are bad relative to whites

Last edited:
  • +1
Well I think its in their genetics because most of the jews I know IRL are NEETs and leech of their family members/government. Or work shady jobs and dont pay taxes

• +1
Why don’t you like isreal?
For everything theyve done to the palestenians. Zionists think they deserve some holy land and can just take away someone elses for no reason. And theyve also done a lot of weird shit too i watched this doc about it on internet archive but i lost it but they weird as heck yep……

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon and ey88
For everything theyve done to the palestenians. Zionists think they deserve some holy land and can just take away someone elses for no reason. And theyve also done a lot of weird shit too i watched this doc about it on internet archive but i lost it but they weird as heck yep……
From what I’ve seen Jews just want a two state solution and it’s the Palestinians who don’t want the Jews there, but I really don’t know much about this so tell me if I’m wrong

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231
From what I’ve seen Jews just want a two state solution and it’s the Palestinians who don’t want the Jews there, but I really don’t know much about this so tell me if I’m wrong
Yeah zionists dont actually want that 😂 They just say it to sound good but really they give palestenians horrible conditions to live in and expect them to comply while they dont have access to basic human needs. its a slow genocide

• +1
Reactions: ey88
They hate us cause they aint us.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon and ey88
How is it on this forum everyone is fine woth saying " all women are like that " ?

Because of Female Nature

Well what about the nature of Jews? Or Blacks?

Just because some Jews aren't evil, or some blacks dont rape or steal, doesnt mean that their race doesnt have thosr issues

Basically if Wuhmenz didnt have the same rights as men ( like almost all of history ), there would be no massive inceldom problem

Same thing with Jews

Jews are behind > Communism, Feminism, Multi-Culturism, White Genocide, Federal Reserve ( Enslavement by Wages ), World Wars 1 and 2, Degeneracy in Film, Television, and Music

Jews are the Elephant in the Room, they are behind all of this, just saying NOT ALL JEWS is like saying NOT ALL WOMEN

Well it doesnt FUCKING MATTER if some Jews or some women are good people, their group AS A WHOLE is dangerous to the stability of Western society and are plummeting us to our demise at 1000 mph

• +1