Are american surgerons overpriced?

Deleted member 10172

Deleted member 10172

CEO of Cope
Is it best u get all ur surgeries overseas if u live in the US?
It's like 30k+ for a bimax when u can go to Europe and it's like 10-15k for a bimax.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SPFromNY914, RealSurgerymax, Gaia262 and 1 other person
Yes they are.

• +1
Reactions: highT, MentalistKebab and Gaia262
Pure Capitalism my boy.

(((American surgeons))) —-—> YES

so go to europe then, why wait?

Only go overseas for surgery if you're poor with nothing to lose. USA is home to the most expensive surgeons but also the world's best, there's no debate

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
Yes frankly they are.

Who can afford aesthetic surgery? Older people with time for substantial savings and career Advancment.

Since they make up a large part of the consumer base the demand for anti-aging/rejuvenation procedures is why most plastic surgeons are not even knowledgeable about dimorphic facial recontouring surgery.

Patients with these aesthetic developmental concerns cannot ordinarily afford $10,000+ USD out of pocket. Many 18-22 year olds (around college age) have probably never saved up more than a few thousand dollars at once.

In order to do so they would have to either take a year or two off of college and do service work or weight until graduation to join the middle class work force.

Parents usually will not help because you look perfect in their eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Deleted member 643, SPFromNY914 and 4 others
Apparently Double Jaw Surgery in Mexico is only $5,000 but I bet they use Tequila as General Anesthesia during the procedure.

• JFL
Reactions: SPFromNY914, highT, SexyMofo and 3 others
Yes frankly they are.

Who can afford aesthetic surgery? Older people with time for substantial savings and career Advancment.

Since they make up a large part of the consumer base the demand for anti-aging/rejuvenation procedures is why most plastic surgeons are not even knowledgeable about dimorphic facial recontouring surgery.

Patients with these aesthetic developmental concerns cannot ordinarily afford $10,000+ USD out of pocket. Many 18-22 year olds (around college age) have probably never saved up more than a few thousand dollars at once.

In order to do so they would have to either take a year or two off of college and do service work or weight until graduation to join the middle class work force.

If I wage slave and live with my parents and save 90% of my income, I think I save around 20k$ in maybe a year or 2 for surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
Apparently Double Jaw Surgery in Mexico is only $5,000 but I bet they use Tequila as General Anesthesia during the procedure.
Just get plastic surgery by the mexican cartels theory

• +1
Reactions: ImpressionableYouth
Is bimax in europe safe

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ImpressionableYouth and NormieKilla
  • +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman
Yes frankly they are.

You must described my life

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax

Users who are viewing this thread

Back