Are androgens what makes the spine grow?

elemanzelvadre

elemanzelvadre

303 ng/dl test at 16 (550 with asin)
If you noticed, there are men with shorter legs compared to their body, but there are almost no women with short legs.

Do androgens make the spine longer?

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
Simply could have googled it or looked for an answer from previous threads but whatever, you do you

• +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre and PsychoH
test is more likely to stunt growth then make you grow,count yourself lucky your low test you will just develop slower

• Woah
Reactions: elemanzelvadre
test is more likely to stunt growth then make you grow,count yourself lucky your low test you will just develop slower
I thought I had lost my facial gains. Even though it is late, will I definitely reach my final shape? Will there be a difference between 300 tests and 800 tests on my face?

I thought I had lost my facial gains. Even though it is late, will I definitely reach my final shape? Will there be a difference between 300 tests and 800 tests on my face?
propobly your only 16 your zygos and chin should still grow along with your clavicles are you gonna pin test? probs a good idea tbh

propobly your only 16 your zygos and chin should still grow along with your clavicles are you gonna pin test? probs a good idea tbh
what is a pin test

?? No

• +1
No

• +1