Are apps the only way to meet girls nowadays?

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
I mean if your 24 or mid 20s is it worth it to go to college to social max or dumpster dive standards on apps? Or wait and career max with high status job?

Find a nice ethnic woman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Clqs and future_mogger
jfl, obviously not, you could meet them in person from walking up to a woman or just meeting them through your friends

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1, Deleted member 71265 and EggKing
walking up to a woman
cope jfl

shits for 7+ / 10 guys only (assuming no status or big money)

or just meeting them through your friends
if OP had this option he wouldn't have to ask (I am in the same boat)

I mean if your 24 or mid 20s is it worth it to go to college to social max or dumpster dive standards on apps? Or wait and career max with high status job?
don't start college at this age unless you're plenty rich with time to burn

go get a job and try your luck

first goal should be to climb the ladder and get richer

and manage expectations

that's what I am doing

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, EggKing, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
cope jfl

and manage expectations

that's what I am doing
You basically need to bribe women with your looks , money or status

• So Sad
Reactions: Brus Wane
cope jfl

and manage expectations

that's what I am doing
Women just rot at home in jewrope, any clubs, walking the street is a sausage fest. Its social circle, school and a few job sectors and online. Women just work/school and rot and watch netflix srs.

• Woah
Reactions: Brus Wane
You basically need to bribe women with your looks , money or status
truth hurts but if you're able to ascend to anything near 7.5/10 (regardless of whether its wealth , status or looks), then its just a matter of learning to play the game

make promises of commitment while giving the minimum to get the maximum

look for spots where you get the most bang for your buck basically

Women just rot at home in jewrope, any clubs, walking the street is a sausage fest. Its social circle, school and a few job sectors and online. Women just work/school and rot and watch netflix srs.
no fucking way

which country are you in?

I thought jewropeans are fun loving NT people ... just that they're kinda woke and arrogant is all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and HTN_Mentalcel
truth hurts but if you're able to ascend to anything near 7.5/10 (regardless of whether its wealth , status or looks), then its just a matter of learning to play the game

make promises of commitment while giving the minimum to get the maximum

look for spots where you get the most bang for your buck basically

no fucking way

which country are you in?

I thought jewropeans are fun loving NT people ... just that they're kinda woke and arrogant is all
The jewnited kingdom but most of northern europe is like this, netherlands is meant to be much worse. Fun NT people are in med countries like spain, people in northern europe are generally quite high inhib and need alcohol to be NT with people outside of thier social circle. Thats why hypergamy is so brutal here, in france stats are coming out with like 50 percent inceldom rates because of the asocial society MAKES EVERYTHING ABOUT LOOKS AND HEIGHT. I think its more the short days and cold climates that cause this.

Yes, if you're non NT.

Cold approach is a joke, clubs are sausage fests and friends will backstab you for a potential girl.

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees
The jewnited kingdom but most of northern europe is like this, netherlands is meant to be much worse. Fun NT people are in med countries like spain, people in northern europe are generally quite high inhib and need alcohol to be NT with people outside of thier social circle. Thats why hypergamy is so brutal here, in france stats are coming out with like 50 percent inceldom rates because of the asocial society MAKES EVERYTHING ABOUT LOOKS AND HEIGHT. I think its more the short days and cold climates that cause this.

what the hell

nigga I hope youre larping

everyone in Asia thinks you kikeropeans are all NT sexhavers with lots of money jfl

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
what the hell

everyone in Asia thinks you kikeropeans are all NT sexhavers with lots of money jfl

cope jfl

and manage expectations

that's what I am doing
i mean a 7 is mtn, that’s the average for most ppl on here, despite a lot of them lapping being 6’6 200 pounds 12 inches

what the hell

Money part is true, ascending and making a higher income is pointless because taxes are like 45+, thats why carreermaxxing only really works in the us becauses taxes are low. You wont go homeless, you wont ascend economically you just run off old money and benefits

Social circle mogs the most

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 71265
Bars and clubs are still a good way to get girls in UK, although it was much better before COVID for some reason.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 71265 and 5.5psl
My bro has mostly gave up on OLD recently and started approaching foids at the mall and at his gym. He hasn't slayed from it as of yet, but he claims to have received about 5 numbers recently

everything still works if you look good: social circle, bars, gyms, cafe, beaches, apps

jfl, obviously not, you could meet them in person from walking up to a woman or just meeting them through your friends
There Are no young women anywhere

they’re literally everywhere, where tf r u looking, nursing homes?
Not in Finland. Gotta go to central Helsinki and who does that alone?